Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State (36329 Views)

Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates / End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by ionsman: 12:37pm On May 29, 2015
5 months governor.
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by mployer(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2015
tayebest:
This guy should just pray Ameachi did not get ministeria list in Abuja... If not,?

So what will happen?

He will come down with battalion of soldiers and chase wike out?

11 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by kushfc(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2015
Just to make sure i didn't waste my MB so i posted dis
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by shammah1(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2015
If not what?
tayebest:
This guy should just pray Ameachi did not get ministeria list in Abuja... If not,?

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by ileogbenfidel(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2015
Fucking guy
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by 4reala(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2015
See fat stomach lyk my own
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by Olufhemy(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2015
What shall it profit a man to be sworn in on May 29 and be removed by the tribunal few months later?
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by jazzy4naija(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2015
tayebest:
If not what? what can he do ? The era of impunity is over so there is nothing Amaechi can do except u want the status quo of the previous regime to continue
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by mployer(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2015
ionsman:
5 months governor.

Go and chase him out nah..

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by CR77(f): 12:38pm On May 29, 2015
I cares
pretydiva:
Mctewww. Who cares

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by robosky02(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2015
So finally amaechi case is officially closed in rivers state

7 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by frisky2good(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2015
If Amaechi wasn't there then it's take over not handover. grin
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by Mayydayy(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2015
Begining of a reign of terror in Rivers

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by morereb10: 12:39pm On May 29, 2015
Amechi Should be their to hand over to Wike regardless of the beef between them. I think Nigeria have to make a constitution mandating a seating governor to be present on hand over ceremony.

Abi how una see am? else this foolishness will repeat agai

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by sweatlana: 12:39pm On May 29, 2015
tayebest:

What will happen?

Behar is not that foolish to appoint ameachi minister cos ameachi is the biggest thief!
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by Xfemt(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2015
tayebest:

then what ll happen
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by micolaj: 12:39pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Dragon of the delta
At least, you've something to celebrate in replace of the presidential seat. Ah ah ah.
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by notobs: 12:40pm On May 29, 2015
The tamer of judas of ubima much respect mr wike gov of Rivers State.
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by mployer(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2015
Olufhemy:
What shall it profit a man to be sworn in on May 29 and be removed by the tribunal few months later?

keep dreaming...

Just the way you removed fayose? Abi?

FYI, everybody is not gentlemanly like Gej.

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by odimbannamdi(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2015
tayebest:

IF AMAECHI GETS A MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT, WHAT DO U THINK HE WILL DO TO WIKE. PLEASE TELL ME. I AM CURIOUS

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by sweatlana: 12:42pm On May 29, 2015
Carry go WIKE
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by tayebest(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2015
jazzy4naija:

If not what? what can he do ? The era of impunity is over so there is nothing Amaechi can do except u want the status quo of the previous regime to continue
Xfemt:

then what ll happen
sweatlana:

What will happen?
Behar is not that foolish to appoint ameachi minister cos ameachi is the biggest thief!
Let's waits for the tribuna reports sha
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by slyopez(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2015
The betrayer has gone.
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by mployer(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2015
morereb10:
Amechi Should be their to hand over to Wike regardless of the beef between them. I think Nigeria have to make a constitution mandating a seating governor to be present on hand over ceremony.

Abi how una see am? else this foolishness will repeat agai

That is to show you the kind of progressives they are.
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by OpinionLeader: 12:45pm On May 29, 2015
Congrats Nwike (strong man)!

Now that you are a Governor, please do away with rascality in order not to desecrate your hallowed office.

Cheers!
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by Agbalanze(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2015
networkrecharg:
NO HANDOVER....
ONLY TAKE OVER

SINCE IT HAPPENED THIS WAY, DOESIT MEAN THAT WIKE INVADE OR STOLE THE MANDATE....

HE WHO TAKES FROM SOMEONE ELSE WITHOUT THE PERSONS PERMISSION IS A ..............

AMAECHI IS YET TO HAND OVER TO WIKE.

No problem, wike will continue to be Governor till Amaechi wants to handover. And I wish Amaechi will go to court to nullify this so that it will even add more years to wike's tenure. Then, all the while wike's rule will be "jara"... who loose grin grin tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by GbengaJimoh(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2015
Amaechi will hate this
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by sss2015: 12:50pm On May 29, 2015
emmalezy:
Amaechi wasn't there to handover! He was at the presidential inauguration instead. Congrats to Wike

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/05/photo-nyesom-wike-sworn-in-as-governor.html
That is my GOVERNOR, haters keep hating. I just dey laf ona
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by peedeeasobie(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2015
tayebest:

If not what will happen sir?
Re: Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State by omooba969(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2015
akashi01:
Nice

He looks okay

Hope he won't squander our money sha

Cc lalasticlala

@bolded,

cheesy
U just dey wake up? Una neva c anything yet, movie neva start sef. Wike's appt as guvnor is wot u all need to knw whom he really is.

Sit bck, movie is abt to start. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money / Josiah Waziri Fursum Assassinated In Plateau (ADP Chairman) / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.