Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,228 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech (51969 Views)

Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians / Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech / Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by kgr8mike(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2015
We can fix our problems - PMB

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 29, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] Brilliant excerpt

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by dandoki: 2:07pm On May 29, 2015
Congratulations Mr President. Very good speech. Nothing you said indicated that corruption would be left to walk away freely. You should start by “harvesting” all the loot stacked up by the departing brigandage. You will need it to prosecute your programme. If you do not do it they would use it to distabilise your govt.

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by philcz(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=kayciano post=34210963][/quote]My guy We don see am...Must you always behave like the slowpoke you are?
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Chamber10(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2015
Good
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by ifeoluwasegun(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2015
SAI MY GMB - I'm proud of you Baba, abi na me alone?

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by UdoCasciavit: 2:14pm On May 29, 2015
kekakuz:
what can I say
am not inspired
just tel me how you intend to do magic in thee years or we screw democracy and find a meaningful system of Government.
I'm of the opinion that we need to develop our own system of government. Democracy, as it is practiced in Nigeria, don't seem to work. Where are our political scientists?
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Infopls: 2:16pm On May 29, 2015
You seem to be wishing him failure from the start. May be you have another country to go. All hands need to be on deck now that we have someone willing to work in the saddle.
darkjorse:
Even a class 3 pupil can read this speech better than Buhari. See how he murdered Julius Caesar with that quote. That's what you get for voting for a secondary school drop out. One chance on board

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Infoay: 2:18pm On May 29, 2015
Xbabangida:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/read-president-buhari-inaugural-speech/
Congrats Mr. President. Am glad you are up to the task. I pray God grant you the wisdom to deliver your good promises of hope. May Nigeria win at the end.
Happy democracy all!

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Ositawap: 2:21pm On May 29, 2015
were all viz GEJ still 2019 niqqarx.....
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by cochexky: 2:33pm On May 29, 2015
I respect your View , but never Hope to do well while the bad eggs of the country is around you. Be Wise and Braze like ur Name in the Nation. Long live the President , long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria . HURREYYyYy
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by 9jatatafo(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2015
Is it Buhari that wrote this speech himself or someone wrote it for him? If he did wrote this himself, I give you my respect but the opposite it is sad.
Welcome on board Sai Baba. How I wish you would probe past leaders and recover all the stolen money from them, I will be a proud Nigerian that voted you into power.
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2015
Nigeria therefore has a window of opportunity to fulfill our long – standing potential of pulling ourselves together and realizing our mission as a great nation.

Thank you sir. I,personally appreciate this part.

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by coldgate(f): 2:41pm On May 29, 2015
GbengaJimoh:
Buhari needs a translator, seriously. Was he communicating in English
That was Spanish. Seriously?.
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by bionixs: 2:41pm On May 29, 2015
nerodenero:
I belong to everybody and belong to nobody grin. Sharp and precise warning cheesy grin cheesy
I WISH MY president well! God help him, Nigerians must enjoy

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by ayoJ21(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2015
topygel:
Now, the action starts, this is what the whole world has been waiting for.

Army are to move to Maduguri with immediate effect. what are the soldiers doing in the city, enjoying with city babes while other parts of the country are burning with bomb heat.

well done trail blazer, here is the change we are waiting for.

Baba, I know you will provide a level headed playing ground for all and sundry.

Power and Employment is my major concern coupled with good road.

Oya baba, go on, the whole world is waiting for you.

and my peace loving brother, we your friends in Etuoke welcome you back home, now it's time to think on how to develop our area, mind you, our president is a man for everybody and a man for nobody. Roger that

He's a man of everybody and a man for nobody.
Take note!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 29, 2015
"a tide in the affairs of men"
Take it in Mr President.
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Askubur(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2015
I thank our countrymen who did not vote for us as their action has served to strengthen our democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by ogawisdom(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Whoever wrote that speech deserve some respect, can't say same regarding the delivery. Buhari needs elocution lessons fast, he speaks like someone with cola-nut in his mouth.

Honestly listening to Buhari deliver dt speech was pure torture he can't even pronounce words well enough to b heard so said for a president in 2015
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by abnsugbe: 3:06pm On May 29, 2015
Xbabangida:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/read-president-buhari-inaugural-speech/

In the Year 2011,with Tears in his eyes after loosing election,Buharisaid and i quote: i will make jonatan Government ungovernonable'
Today,he is the President of Nigeria,Expecting every thom dick and harry to respect him,obey and abide by the law,forgetting the Law of ‪#‎ Karma‬.....

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by bumeks(f): 3:11pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Am beginning to like this man after reading the speech. cool cool
u ar beginning to like him as if he wrote d speech himself.....NONSENSE!!!! Pls his supporters shld let him knw we have issues hearing him or better still he shld look 4 translator bc obviously he can't read well
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 29, 2015
eduwando:
Stop the piracy,creat your own identity and stop quoting temitemi1,fake man

That awkward moment when u feel u are making sense but it rather turns out to be trash! undecided undecided
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 29, 2015
bumeks:
u ar beginning to like him as if he wrote d speech himself.....NONSENSE!!!! Pls his supporters shld let him knw we have issues hearing him or better still he shld look 4 translator bc obviously he can't read well
Don't mind me, I can't be fooled... Once a dullard is always a dullard.
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by jelal007(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros do you fluff your lines like Buhari?
If oration is wat u want,go to skul of poetry. He made his point,its heeded!!!
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by mickey45: 3:38pm On May 29, 2015
CecyAdrian:
Great speech, especially what he sid about the power sector

Did you notice he blamed everyone from 1999 downwards? Thank God he knew GEJ isn't the only one responsible.
So now, OBJ knows his scores aren't too great with GMB either
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

It was just my humble advice to his handlers, he needs elocution lessons, remember he's our rep in international gatherings.
He has represented in international gatherings before, so he has no probs with that neither do the whites... He has no problem with his English except for his accent which I believe everybody has including you. If you think you don't, try going to the UK to speak English then you go understand wetin I dey talk...
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by sammhi(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2015
mickey45:

Did you notice he blamed everyone from 1999 downwards? Thank God he knew GEJ isn't the only one responsible.
So now, OBJ knows his scores aren't too great with GMB either
I wonder why he thinks the rot started in 1999...if so why did he overthrow Shagari...Nigeria has been rotten for decades..it is becoming more pronounced as our population increases...
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
So Baba will not probe past officials and indictees that have looted the treasury? Buhariiiiiiiii ooooooo
If I ask you now if he should start with GEJ, you'll say NO...
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by davidque007(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2015
May the Lord help you to succede in governance
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2015
abnsugbe:

In the Year 2011,with Tears in his eyes after loosing election,Buharisaid and i quote: i will make jonatan Government ungovernonable'
Today,he is the President of Nigeria,Expecting every thom dick and harry to respect him,obey and abide by the law,forgetting the Law of ‪#‎ Karma‬.....
So with confidence, you picked up your phone and typed that Buhari said he'll make Nigeria ungovernable? Where did you here that statement from? Bros, YOU GET MIND!!!
Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by DanielGb(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2015
Finally, a man who believe in Nigeria. A man who have faith in the Constitution of Nigeria. A man who can stand for something. I see a more mature PMB. He has decide to let the constitutional system work...all that we need. A Charismatic Leader.

In other News,
for those lazy Generals, its time to buckle up, your centre of command have been shifted temporarily to the War Front.

For the Militant, dont be aggresive, FG can't continue to pay you a salary that add no value to your other brodas in the Niger Delta and Nigerians at Large. FG is diverting the Money into heavily investment in capital projects in the Niger Delta.

Personally,
i learnt alot from this man, and this justify the sermon 'Pastor Tunde Bakare' gave on 'Governance.' Its not about the Certificate or PHD; its all about WISDOM, A GOOD HEART[INTEGRITY], SERVICE AND DETERMINATION.

In summary,
PMB as just inform Nigerians that the System will work back. The Constitution is the guilding manual of a Nation, what is only need is WISDOM to do it Right.

Kudos, to all members of PMB's Transition Committee, you guys are loyal and honest in the process.

Above all,
PMB says "I belong to Everybody[All Nigerians] and to Nobody[He owns nobody loyalty].

Pls copy that.
A Great Leader must be in Control.

This Nation is greater than the evil desires of some group of cabals.

It is well, with NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 29, 2015
At the same time, I thank our other countrymen and women who did not vote for us but contributed to make our democratic culture truly competitive, strong and definitive.

Who were the country men he was referring to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos / Obasanjo Receives Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.