Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. (1309 Views)

Romancelanders That Are Online Lovers. / List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) / TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by psychodude: 1:03pm On May 29, 2015
¢ I'm here again with the list of romancelanders that are fvcking each other behind camera.

1. Naijaboiy - Marieolae

2. Truckpusher - Cherryice

3. Borrussia - MzNelly

4. Tosyns2much - Diddydiva

5. Blackett - Chiamaka

6. Orijin101 - Twaci

7. Kingtom - Rokiatu

8. Naijaboiy - Vickyb

9. Darkrebel666 - Missclasssy

10. Unibenstudent - Ireneony

I will drop my pen now.
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 29, 2015
Oh God....
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 29, 2015
twaci. . . come and say the truth ooo. . . aren't we dating? grin
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by adorablevic: 1:09pm On May 29, 2015
Wow!!!
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 29, 2015
Ah, jesus. SMH

1 Like

Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by Twaci(f): 1:17pm On May 29, 2015
Orijin101:
twaci. . . come and say the truth ooo. . . aren't we dating? grin
cheesy Do I know u?

Sure u aint mistaking my moniker for sinaj's?
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 29, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy Do I know u?

chai! see straight denial embarassed
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by LarrySun(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2015
psychodude:
¢ I'm here again with the list of romancelanders that are fvcking each other behind camera.

1. Naijaboiy - Marieolae

3. Borrussia - MzNelly

5. Blackett - Chiamaka

6. Orijin101 - Twaci

7. Kingtom - Rokiatu

8. Naijaboiy - Vickyb

I will drop my pen now.
And what's wrong with that?
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by Omotayor123(f): 1:27pm On May 29, 2015
psychodude:

1. Naijaboiy - Marieolae

3. Borrussia - MzNelly

5. Blackett - Chiamaka

6. Orijin101 - Twaci

7. Kingtom - Rokiatu

8. Naijaboiy - Vickyb

I will drop my pen now.
Op how u take knw dis You beCNN grin
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by midephresh1(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2015
Its PSYCH0dude:no drop pen jhor::::u must b viewing dem in 3D o.
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 29, 2015
I would rather fvck a leprous hobo.
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by alberto2k(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:
Say what undecided

Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by teejaypee: 1:56pm On May 29, 2015
Op. How many times you wan repeat naijaboiy na. . Na only him dey control the two of them number 1 and number 8. .
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by naijaboiy: 2:01pm On May 29, 2015
teejaypee:
Op. How many times you wan repeat naijaboiy na. . Na only him dey control the two of them number 1 and number 8. .
I tire o cheesy
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by naijaboiy: 2:02pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:
ROTFL!!! gringringrin

E no bad reach like that na.
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by teejaypee: 2:04pm On May 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

I tire o cheesy
lol. No mind the op. .

Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

ROTFL!!! gringringrin

E no bad reach like that na.

E bad reach like that.

That guy irritates me. I literally hate him.
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by tohpahz(f): 2:07pm On May 29, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy Do I know u?

Ask am oo.. orijin101 where is sinaj??

1 Like

Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by naijaboiy: 2:09pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

E bad reach like that.

That guy irritates me. I literally hate him.
And I thought you were once his fan before. That time he was writing stories.

I wonder what went wrong.

What of blackettt winkgrin
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

And I thought you were once his fan before. That time he was writing stories.

I wonder what went wrong.

What of blackettt winkgrin

I don't know where blackett is.
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by naijaboiy: 2:17pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

I don't know where blackett is.
I mean the "fhuuck" thingy lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

I mean the "fhuuck" thingy lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by naijaboiy: 2:22pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Your dreams will come true some day wink
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 29, 2015
Walks into thread
Checks the OP moniker
Runs back.
No mixing with a Psyche
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Your dreams will come true some day wink

Amen lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2015
Shoro niyen.... Mtchew...
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by funlord(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2015
grin I wonder who gives a flying _fuck about these nobodies _fucking each other!
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by kaelz(m): 5:40am On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:
Haba...
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by Zulas83: 3:11am On Jun 01, 2015
Do you want to date on online. I have found a very classic website for online dating. The name of this site is [url="http://www.matchfilipina.com/"]Match Filipina[/url]. It is a very popular website. There has different class for different people. You can find out a best friend from this site. So why are you waiting? Click on the website name to go there.
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. by Sunnypar(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Sexxxxxxxxxxx (18+ Adults) / Suggar Mummy : Here Is My Bb Pin / +

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.