Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration (42589 Views)

Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner / Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP / Air Force Men Brutalize Business Man, As Patience Jonathan Visits Delta (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by baseg25(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2015
The former First Lady was missing at the Inauguaration ceremony but she attended last night’s presidential Inauguration dinner at the State House Conference Hall in Abuja.
See top twitter reactions below:

source : http://streetgist.com/patience-jonathan-fails-to-show-up-at-the-inaugurationceremony/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Idrismusty97(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2015
Breaking: Patience Jonathan just divorced GEJ and marry Wike.

Details latter...

Meanwhile at Aso Rock...
Jonathan: I swear na only $1bn of the missing $20bn i take.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2456477_cggddufwoaaxoj5_jpeg69e3ec66e9191fb80b2dae8a331f193f
Oya come make i show you where i keep am.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2456466_cggzwrgwaaam5m_jpegda6bffb803991708fbccde4cc3da9294

95 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by baseg25(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2015
Idrismusty97:

Details latter...
lol

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by BossAyuk: 1:36pm On May 29, 2015
the power drunk sheepo is finally gone.

now she can go continue her uncouthness in rivers state.

21 Likes

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by baseg25(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2015
BossAyuk:
the power drunk sheepo is finally gone.

now she can go continue her uncouthness in rivers state.
abi na
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by omenka(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2015
Who cares. Best she stayed away. Don't want any shadows cast over Eagle's Square on such a glorious day.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by aderonila18: 1:50pm On May 29, 2015
Except she's ill that was a childish move undecided

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by mayorbaron(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Duru1(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2015
If the story that PEJ did not attend the idiotic inauguration is true, I doff my hat for Patience Jonathan. She is one tough cookie and as more real than any reasonable Nigerian could ever be.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2015
Amaechi who is constitional bound to attend wike inaugration did not come no twitter outburst but PEJ who is not bound to did not attend twitter idioots are making noise.........hypocrisy

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:00pm On May 29, 2015
........You know the whole world was watching. What if she was summoned to give a speech?.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Ymodulus: 2:01pm On May 29, 2015
[size=14pt]Too sad

Patience Jonathan is for Aisha Buhari; And Aisha Buhari is not for Patience Jonathan[/size]
Sarcasm aside, she's shy cause she is known as a trouble maker.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by bunmioguns(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2015
What do you want her to come and do

12 Likes

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by eleojo23: 2:01pm On May 29, 2015
When they told some people that they will surely miss madam PEJ they said they won't. Why are they looking for her now? undecided

31 Likes

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 29, 2015
Outburst ko, inburst ni,

See what unemployment is causing?

Twitter users are now twictivists...

10 Likes

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 29, 2015
Sheer lack of class from her.

2 Likes

IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER ANY MORE
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by onila(f): 2:01pm On May 29, 2015
even the vice presidents(Osibanjo) wife didnt attend

Nigerians always looking for gist and insult

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by ritababe(f): 2:01pm On May 29, 2015
Wetin concern us,

for now she is a nobody

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by folabayo1(f): 2:01pm On May 29, 2015
Maybe she's a tanoid grin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Pavore9: 2:02pm On May 29, 2015
And l was just thinking of her! They should be air-borne, heading to Otuoke now! Power is indeed transient!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by yahrant140(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2015
Before nko! There marriage is contract....

1 Like

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by ElekeNtioba: 2:02pm On May 29, 2015
Apparently this woman gives some people sleepless nights. They just cant get enough of her.

I wont be surprised if they keep hounding her months after leaving Aso Rock.

16 Likes

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Whizpeter(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2015
Lol... She definitely doesnt wanna see the face of the person who caused her a lot of heartbreaks and humbled her totally

1 Like

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Kockane(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2015
Me: Patience, see these children on Nairaland and twitter mocking you on dat you absconded from handover ceremony.

Patience: Chaei!

Me: Is that all you'll say?

Me: Nawah 4 you o, this Chaei you are sharing....

Me: Oya, come dey go your Otuoke, enough of the hiding under my bed. Nonsense!

Me: *visibly furious* One more mention of Chaei there and I will...

Patience: Sai Buhari!!!

Me: Washere mama, your head is there! Go back under the bed. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Btruth: 2:02pm On May 29, 2015
I bet she is still hurting. She cannot handle the shame of not been able to talk @ the inauguration.

Bye bye Mama Peace. Otuoke needs you now. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 29, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 29, 2015
[size=15pt] am going to miss Lady Dame Faka Patience
Jonathan!!
This woman has increased the life span of an
average Nigerian with her Award Winning Speeches
1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
2- * My husband Jonathan and Sambo IS good
people.
3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.
4- * My fellow widows.
5- * My fellow womens.
6- * I travelled to Abroad to Rest in Peace.
7- * My husband is the best COUPLE on Earth.
8- * The Doctors are RESPONDING to treatment.
9- * For those who said I SPEECH bad English, I left
them for God.
10- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives
on.
11- * Na only you waka come?
12- * Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! This blood we are
"sharing"
13- * diaris god oooo... hmmmm diaris god.
14- * On behalf of N2million I donate my family.
15- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan
has failed, I have a question for you. When a child
fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be
repeated? Lets repeat Goodluck Jonathan.
16- * Nyeson Wike is the younger brother of my
husband. This man I have tasted him and he is very
sweet. Support him.
(Dame Faka Patience Goodluck Jonathan)
Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! Dis message "we are reading"
"diaris god o [/size]

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by kilode100(f): 2:03pm On May 29, 2015
Idrismusty97:

Details latter...

cheesy cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by snowland(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by mrcasanova1(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2015
So mama Peace is no longer out first lady? There's Goduooo. Bye bye to Aso Villa comedienne. Good bye to mama peace. Welcome to Otuoke

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) / Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies / Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.