Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration (59460 Views)

Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony / Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Explosively At A Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by cole265(m): 2:41pm On May 29, 2015
Amechi, a lesson for GEJ.

I just like this man....a cool thug.

Unlike criminal thugs like Fayose or ...

CCommon street thug like Aregbe.. grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by M4gunners: 2:42pm On May 29, 2015
Judas

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by excellentmomma(f): 2:43pm On May 29, 2015
All dat one na to cover shame cheesy

Is he saying if Dakuku had won he won't be all over ph dancing like dis, Amaechi shame! Charity begins at home, but the acceptance u seek cannot be given u back home.

You can go and live on the tree.

Your fatherland will keep chasing you until u right ur wrong, ordinary apology won't do.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 29, 2015
Despicable man

I kept wondering how this man appear sane to his apc co travelers

Just imagine for a minute if this clown was Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by Icekyng: 2:45pm On May 29, 2015
wunmi590:
Shake my head for you when you are suppose to be in your state handing over to your successor, you are in Abuja.

Is this the legacy you are putting down for the future political juggernaut?

In as much that we are the same Catholic, I won't accept what you did today.
hater of progress
next plz..

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by Femistico(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2015
who will now handover to wike..
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by abokikhalifa: 2:48pm On May 29, 2015
wunmi590:
Shake my head for you when you are suppose to be in your state handing over to your successor, you are in Abuja.

who send you? As if he cares about u...baba just dey dance go jor

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by wunmi590(m): 2:51pm On May 29, 2015
abokikhalifa:
who send you? As if he cares about u...baba just dey dance go jor

Oga face topic and leave my comment alone if you can't cmprehend
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by okoyemagnus: 2:52pm On May 29, 2015
Mehnn, dis man sabi act film. Infact, he is a film director..
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by wunmi590(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2015
Icekyng:

hater of progress
next plz..

Oga face topic and leave my comment alone if you can't cmprehend.

Besides we Catholics don't hate, he's a CAtholic so I can't hate him. tongue
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by frankuc(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2015
hm. nawa 4 him oo
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by Akon419(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2015
Downfall of Amachi , from government house to street dancer

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by funkybully(f): 2:58pm On May 29, 2015
See as hypocrite are hailing him. Meanwhile if GEJ did not show at eagle square today, it would have been breaking news.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by Noneroone(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2015
ICEMAN:
slowpoke Emeritus!
very apt
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by patpaul: 3:07pm On May 29, 2015
Traitor...traitor...traitor

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 29, 2015
yea man... grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 29, 2015
I don't see any picture of him dancing o. Only beating band.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 29, 2015
Akon419:
Downfall of Amachi , from government house to street dancer
grin grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by stayblack: 3:15pm On May 29, 2015
Duru1:
A glorified clown!!!
DUMM RAM... shocked
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by SpencerLewis(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Good Riddance...
U are a joker this APC cross 'carpeter' to PDP. Just watch how Wike will be thrown out and when re-election comes, there'll be no mama or papa piss to back him and his thugs up or seize result sheets b/4 voting starts.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by stayblack: 3:16pm On May 29, 2015
dustydee:
Clown.
GOAT .... grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by SpencerLewis(m): 3:19pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
I hope Wike constructs a road that would run through Amaechi's house, he's no longer wanted in the Niger Delta.
Says who? U Mogi...... gini kwa. Who are this Niger deltan we no wan Amaechi except u an Edo man, Barcanista, timitimi and other saTANoid expired clowns?

ewu hausa like u.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by SpencerLewis(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2015
wunmi590:

Who is interested in ur acceptance of such? As for all u are a Yoruba and nothing concern with our Rivers state. Wike is an impostor that will be shown the way out sooner that later. No need for Amaechi to be associated with such a clown called Wike.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by abokikhalifa: 3:33pm On May 29, 2015
wunmi590:

Oga face topic and leave my comment alone if you can't cmprehend
hate it or like it... Amechi is a winner
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by ozo13(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2015
wunmi590:

ogbeni.he is not d only one. !Free d man.PDP started it all in river state.we r abt to witness d part two of dr wahala.bt on a serious note , if dey can settle it amicably d beta for d state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by todayguest(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2015
Never a good sportsman. A true definition of a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by egobetatoday: 3:43pm On May 29, 2015
laurel03:
I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody... Buhari 2015

hehehehehe...i remember "i had no shoes". politicians with sweet mouth sha.
they know what we like to hear.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by greggng: 3:43pm On May 29, 2015
Is a shame that some of you evil supporters re busy insulting amaechi. They ve forgotten that no election was held in rivers. Amaechi shouldn't be there to support ilegality. The tribunal will decide. Thereafter amaechi will congratulate him if he wins at the tribunal. Now that gej, pej and mbu is not there for wike , the outcome will be fair and interesting
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by Sogan44(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2015
Ameachi d solid betrayer of the Niger delta people. Hope Abuja life suits you well cos you no longer have a haven in Rivers. "Impunity daddy"
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by Excellentmind: 3:52pm On May 29, 2015
A prodigal son that may not be pardoned

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration by peeta89(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2015
lolababe331e:
Love this man. He doesn't send haters grin
I tell you. Haters make dem dey vex dey go Amaechi no see dem at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted / Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari / See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.