Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo (92781 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Zahra Buhari Stuns On The Cover Of Oracle Magazine / Yusuf Buhari Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by hadaynyk: 3:05pm On May 29, 2015
Beautiful daughters!!!!wow. grin
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Mogidi: 3:05pm On May 29, 2015
byrron:

grin grin
U don mad finish!

No, e remain small grin grin grin
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Ymodulus: 3:06pm On May 29, 2015
Aminat508:
mallam kanaji hausa kadankada grin
Auto-Correct Keyboard ne. Ammah you know everyone can speak but not everyone can write..

Na kokari ko?
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 29, 2015
for what ?

Elnino4ladies:
I need two of them.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Sijo01(f): 3:06pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Very beautiful girls, I hope they have certificates sha

I hate unintelligent girls.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Omotayor123(f): 3:06pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Boko haram people
Wickedness..

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:07pm On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Pretty ladies I must confess. Where is Zahra among them?

She's the one in glasses on the right.
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Ymodulus: 3:07pm On May 29, 2015
MizzLoba:

It's Katsina
Thanks sis. correction noted for future purpose. Thanks once more

**EDIT**
I just corrected it. Thanks once more
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Ijaya123: 3:07pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Your headache.
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

No, e remain small grin grin grin

BADA$$ U grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Aminat508(f): 3:08pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:

Auto-Correct Keyboard ne. Ammah you know everyone can speak but not everyone can write..

Na kokari ko?
Lolz yayi kokari
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 29, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

That's the "popular" Zahra.
really shocked she cun grow her mama no grow join abi?undecided
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Otarkpa: 3:10pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Ha ha ha ha but you wicked sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by kelvyn7: 3:10pm On May 29, 2015
hmmmmmmmmm grin

their father has just one cow farm to maintain them like this undecided

politicians lying since 1417 BC

3 Likes

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Omotayor123(f): 3:10pm On May 29, 2015
Chai! see viewers...

We too like beautiful things.

#TeamAmebo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Dreyl(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2015
i must marry zahra buhari.
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by lugado: 3:10pm On May 29, 2015
it will be a shame if no Nairalander is married to one of this girls

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Ahmeduana(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

SO NA NIGERIA GO DEY FEED THESE ONES FOR THE NEXT 4YEARS PLUS VP FAMILY. NA WAOOO!

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Femistico(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2015
Pls shebi hausa no dey collect large for dowry like the igbos...make I jst go marry one of them..gringrin
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by YabaLeftist: 3:12pm On May 29, 2015
Only her bore 6 girls?

Na im be say if we add the male children e go reach like 13 children! Chei! This is what I call breeding machine. embarassed
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Elnino4ladies: 3:13pm On May 29, 2015
aflyingbird:
for what ?

i wan marry them.
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Thespecialone(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
Wayoh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. At this point in time even though am Atheist. I have to say:

Maa sha Allah!!!! Alhamdulillah!!!!!

Yan Mata kunsha Kyau.

Gaskya kunyu khyu yan Mata katsina - Daura, Amma karkuyarda kuhadu DA yanma tan Kastina, Sunfi Kowa iya Ymodulus.
Washeshirya Mataceee. Ba Karya Kunyi kyau.

#ProudlyHausa #ProudlyKatsina

Oga ymod,
When did you port? grin
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 29, 2015
Now PMB must follow my PM wink
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by tunnamaniah(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2015
Whether they are beautiful or not, i dont giv a Bleep, all i want is a better nigeria, if that is not achieved within d next four years, Bleep him nd his daughters, the beauty of his daughters has nothing to offer nigeria, its nothing, the beauty will eventually fade away nd nigeria will still remain

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Abba999(f): 3:16pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

grin cheesy

undecided
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Ymodulus: 3:16pm On May 29, 2015
Thespecialone:

Oga ymod,
When did you port? grin
You no know say i be Kastina boy before? i no be Nyamiri (igbo) ooo

cc: Ahmed4002
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

UK...
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 29, 2015
Mumuhamadu Buhari, Allah will judge you! Your foot soldiers are using innocent young girls the age of your daughters as suicide bombers and here are your own daughters safe in the confines of Aso villa abi? The blood of the innocent will surely swallow you and your family up.

Any janjâweed idiót that quotes me negatively will die tonight! Just concentrate on your vaseline-masturbãtion while you look at Buhari's daughters
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by lion042(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

....lol...u too funny

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by coldgate(f): 3:18pm On May 29, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
How many pretty ladies can you count in this photo? Mrs Aisha is pictured above with her daughters and step daughters.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/first-lady-mrs-buhari-stuns-with-her.html

To all the bleaching sisters, watch and learn. You don't have to be Oyibo to be beautiful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) / Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death / Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.