Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo (92779 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Zahra Buhari Stuns On The Cover Of Oracle Magazine / Yusuf Buhari Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by scholes0(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2015
Fulanis never disappoint!!
Their beauty is "Other worldly" .... see so many beautiful ladies in one picture ....
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by thaoriginator: 5:38pm On May 29, 2015
Mr president pls give me the first girk from left and dats all. If u like perform or not

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by salubrious(f): 5:43pm On May 29, 2015
definition of cuties
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Timkizzy33881(f): 5:43pm On May 29, 2015
Very beautiful families.... Beauty runs in their blood like in my family grin
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Abba999(f): 5:49pm On May 29, 2015
SFSNIPER:

They are not your class. They don't even know you exist. Sorry, no hard feelings!

cheesy
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Abba999(f): 5:53pm On May 29, 2015
SFSNIPER:

I was misinformed or just not liked by a certain lady who use the first on me. She said she doesn't date non-commissioned soldiers only officers. I laffed at her anyway!

cheesy
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Sirme411(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Very beautiful girls, I hope they have certificates sha

I hate unintelligent girls.
U're xo Keen On this Certificate Ish...
Would Love to See Ur certificates Someday
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by dammydoo(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2015
epitomes of beauty
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by pasol4real(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2015
Beatiful very beautiful ladies ,even with their hair covered.
Although not suprised gmb na fine boy .
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by r33d(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2015
Pretty daughters cool
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by TheAdvocate(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2015
otokx:
Nigeria is blessed.

By their photographs?
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by sakieja(f): 6:18pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Boko haram people
Dont u have any good thing in your brain?why only u all d time.check ur blood presure cos is rising every second.oponu
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Ihuomadinihu: 6:25pm On May 29, 2015
Igbo and Fulani babes are up there in terms of beauty....ijs.

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Lincoln275(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2015
any girl dt fine reach one of dz girls oya come out i get package for u
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by ZITRAN: 6:33pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Boko haram people
its still painin u
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by abdulhaziz: 6:38pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Boko haram people
If don't have any to say is advised you keep quiet. Don't start what you can finish. Thanks
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 29, 2015
Six girls? Wow they will all get married before their first four years as president ends,i trust nigerian men and their love for cash and presidential wedding
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by liciouspee(f): 6:39pm On May 29, 2015
Wow,honestly that family's CUTE.
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by M16: 6:44pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Them pass your level
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 29, 2015
sincerely they are beautiful. even in old age, their father is still handsome.
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by liciouspee(f): 6:47pm On May 29, 2015
Sirme411:
U're xo Keen On this Certificate Ish... Would Love to See Ur certificates Someday
Me too
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by liciouspee(f): 6:48pm On May 29, 2015
Sirme411:
U're xo Keen On this Certificate Ish... Would Love to See Ur certificates Someday
Me too
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by liciouspee(f): 6:49pm On May 29, 2015
Sirme411:
Me too
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by CR9R: 7:03pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

of you are intelligent you will know that look educated.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by fareed69(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Boko haram people

Bad Belle

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Obinovictor(m): 7:08pm On May 29, 2015
Timkizzy33881:
Very beautiful families.... Beauty runs in their blood like in my family grin

Are you sure?
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by ChiSun27(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2015
kayboy4y:
Reigning pretty family. Unlike one Amoeba that juz relocated to Otuoke.

When will you grow up?
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by kayboy4y(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2015
ChiSun27:

When will you grow up?
Till ur father get sense. Must u quote me?
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by juryjay(f): 7:14pm On May 29, 2015
Cute gals
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by bewla(m): 7:28pm On May 29, 2015
yoshina yokangai good people good product
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by XBLadez: 7:50pm On May 29, 2015
Potential suicide bombers
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by XBLadez: 7:54pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

I can still remember one relative episode of Super Stories, "Oh Father, Oh Daughter!" grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) / Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death / Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.