Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome (57021 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by icedbreez(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2015
Yenagoa the Capital of Bayelsa State is agog following the return of President Goodluck. A man many admit did not birth the many aspirations of the people but nonetheless seen as a hero because he inspires the average Niger Deltan who before now could not dream to rule this Country.
Now the popular thinking is that of hope and believe that if Jonathan can do it then my son or daughter can also do it.
Whether they like it or not, in that sense he is our Hero.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 29, 2015
Yah,my first time of being first to comment on Nairaland frontpage since i jioned NL in 2013,oneday i will get to actualise my dream.. Please and please,i am from the south but i got the literal meaning of what buhari meant by"Amnest ending by december and investing heavily on the projects" Despite his bad history as a dictator,i believe he has good plans for Nigeria,if not for anything but to redeem his name,though some challenges are there to overcome and i believe in him,i am from IMO STATE to be precise,GOV ROCHAS OKOROCHA even said something that in improving the state further,he will have to overcome some obstacles.. So i plead with my fellow christians, Southern brothers to give BUHARI a chance and he will deliver.. #peace ambassador 4 Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by icedbreez(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome Home the Mr President, the Country is celebrating and not bloodletting and in war today because of you.

253 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Inkman(m): 3:19pm On May 29, 2015
icedbreez:
Welcome Home the Mr Ex President, the Country is celebrating and not bloodletting and in war today because of you.

You'll get used to it

grin

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome our Hero, you made us proud

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by PapiWata: 3:22pm On May 29, 2015
Johnny is da man, and of this there can be no doubt.

As the coming years unfold, the Nigerian electorate will rue the day that they participated in a rigged election that got rid of Johnny and brought in another Pellow Kwantiri-man protector of the decades-old apartheid system that saw a few key northern usurpers stealing all the oil wealth from the Niger Delta, while the rest of the nation wallowed in neglect and squalor.

Now Jonathan Goodluck can settle down to make some serious money as a paid speaker all over the world, and as the author of a best-selling memoir.

I tip my hat to ya Johnny. You did your best and accomplished a lot, but a hoodwinked electorate voted for regression, stagnation, oppression and poverty, as they will soon find out.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome the 'hero' and thereafter go home to your generating sets. Classic.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Femidigirits: 3:22pm On May 29, 2015
God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless me.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by bunmititi(f): 3:24pm On May 29, 2015
Shugaban Nigeria
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by ireneony(f): 3:26pm On May 29, 2015
i so much love this man
a true democrat

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 29, 2015
Pls rest dear former president. You deserve months of vacation.
As for the new president, we dey give you 3 weeks of grace. Rest and prepare while we sharpen our tongues and wait for you. Your talk-talk and lenghty promises go postpone for now. Na action we want. If you forget anything we go patiently remind you.
You see wetin we do jona, nigerians are no longer smiling. Enough is enough.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Ymodulus: 3:28pm On May 29, 2015
Bayelsans.

Nigeria - (North) - (SouthWest) = Region XB. [Where B = defunct Biafra ]

Region B is always know for celebrating Mediocrity. This is the problem i have with that region. Some pertinent questions comes to mind when viewing this picture, they are:

1. Why is he been celebrated now?
2. What did he achieve during his 7years of rule?

Its so sad to note that these people will never learn.
If anything made my day today. Its Buhari's move to end Region B Amnesty Program.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2015
Wooow c d crowd..... No matter woh oda's says abt diz man.... I still luv nd admire him.... 4rm bein a common psn 4rm d south south 2 d ex-prez of 9ja.... GEJ MY HERO!!!!!! GOD BLESS U SIR!!!!.... QOUTE ME ND DROWN INSYD WELL

13 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by LaurelP(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2015
And that's how he arrived
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by okiezman(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Welcome our Hero, you made us proud

Haters can hate but he's our hero come rain come sun.

21 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by egift(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2015
A man who cannot point to 5-10 things he did for his State. Now Buhari will show him how it is done. At the interem, we will use the next 100 days to access the damage PDP have done for years now.

It is time to rebuild Nigeria. Sai Buhari.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by icedbreez(m): 3:41pm On May 29, 2015
You people should realise that it's not easy to rule this country because of our various differences and background, Nigeria is a very complex Nation which APC will soon find out.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by onyi4edu(f): 3:48pm On May 29, 2015
I love GEJ.
May GOD bless and keep you

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 29, 2015
I can assure you that the people there are sponsored. Jonathan that did nothing for his people undecided hero my arsee. Go to Bayalsa, the only edifice there is his wife's hotel. Evil man.

14 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Young03(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2015
why is it dat ds man always wears black cloth?

2 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by FreeGlobe(f): 3:53pm On May 29, 2015
welcome mr president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Sijo01(f): 3:53pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome home, the Hero of democracy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Isiterere(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2015
The era of black attire and Fedora hat is over.

ALL IZZ WELL

9 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by ademega(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2015
Never again !
That is where he belongs right from time
Only God knows how he came out to destroy this country this way

This is the time for fresh air . real one

8 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by adamskutty(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2015
Ha! Glory be to God, tired of a disgrace of a president. grin

Meanwhile jonah the ordinary citizen, here is a song i composed for you. Enjoy! grin

Otuoke is calling
Otuoke is calling

No more jonah disgraaaace
No more mama piss blunders

Good bye jonah
Good bye mama piss

Now u are free to go to ur darling otuoke. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by robosky02(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2015
truely the man of the people welcome home

6 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by stanley99a(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome

2 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by coolhamid(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2015
Dude tried his best but lacks the basic skills to steer this country forward..

GMB , let the probing begins...

4 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Besto(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2015
IfeanyiSamuelz:
Wooow c d crowd..... No matter woh oda's says abt diz man.... I still luv nd admire him.... 4rm bein a common psn 4rm d south south 2 d ex-prez of 9ja.... GEJ MY HERO!!!!!! GOD BLESS U SIR!!!!.... QOUTE ME ND DROWN INSYD WELL

bought crowd... after now them go start tear wrapper for 5k..5k.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by sweetkev(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2015
We welcome the most CLUELESS PRESIDENT in the world back home.

7 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by deebsman1(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2015
ex president fyi cheesy
icedbreez:
Welcome Home the Mr President, the Country is celebrating and not bloodletting and in war today because of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos) / Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) / Borno Commissioner, Ibrahim Garba, & A Woman Found Dead In Guest House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.