Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration (44677 Views)

Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] / Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by IYANGBALI: 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
Today na judgement day
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
my point is, he didn't have to attend.
My point is amechi would have been treated far worse if he had attended

3 Likes

Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by okpeketee: 4:13pm On May 29, 2015
He even looks like a barawo
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by Akinz0126(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2015
Babangida OLeeeeee!!!!
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
North and violence are like bread and butter

Silly billboard governor
kindly point out how many time you heard of non-indigene on being attack there?That guy is a thief and deserve to be hang.
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by Omotayor123(f): 4:22pm On May 29, 2015
See as he come spoil another person inauguration....

1 Like

Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by AnanseK(m): 4:23pm On May 29, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Silly billboard governor

When you are celebrating Jonathan. God forbid.
North will never celebrate a disgraceful tenure.
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by Omotayor123(f): 4:25pm On May 29, 2015
So na him spoil inauguration for another person smh!
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by Er0ticAngela(f): 4:37pm On May 29, 2015
He deserves it. He messed up big time. I wish i was at home, i would have booed him also.
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by danielChigozie(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2015
I dnt tink niger state wil elect him in any public office again
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
This was why Amaechi ran to Abuja, he would have been lynched.
grin grin grin
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
When he came on board, he asked his people not to refer to him as his Excellency, rather Chief servant, people thought it was the beginning of great things, he failed woefully as governor. The man is a shame and disgrace. A whole sitting governor who could not win senatorial seat. He should have been lynched not only booed and stoned.
aliyu was just complete disgrace..it is evident the people never liked him...nonsense man
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by spenpe: 5:01pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
do you live in the state? I have visited and I have a friend "haruna" who lives there, he said the man failed woefully.
I spend most of my year in minna and I can almost say I leave there
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by spenpe: 5:04pm On May 29, 2015
arent88:
like seriously u deserve a smack for saying babangida aliyu tried.i think u are one of the people that worship mediocrity.
dude I know what am saying o I spend almost 9months in minna per year so . its just that Talba Minna stepped on mighty toes that why he lost.
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by spenpe: 5:13pm On May 29, 2015
anigbajumo:
why SHE instead of HE......I dnt xpect dis frm Niger pple.Honestly, he was activ nd good governor
God bless you bro. Abubakar Bello won cos of the Generals support left for the fact that he's Abdulsalami's in law.
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by gbaskiboy: 5:21pm On May 29, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Silly billboard governor
grin so funny
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
When he came on board, he asked his people not to refer to him as his Excellency, rather Chief servant, people thought it was the beginning of great things, he failed woefully as governor. The man is a shame and disgrace. A whole sitting governor who could not win senatorial seat. He should have been lynched not only booed and stoned.
All he is good at his sweet talking
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by anigbajumo(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2015
spenpe:
God bless you bro. Abubakar Bello won cos of the Generals support left for the fact that he's Abdulsalami's in law.
Exactly.....coz of Generals support.
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by DTaj: 5:51pm On May 29, 2015
Not surprised. One of the worst Governors in the North in the last dispensation (together with Jonah Jang and Gabriel Suswan of Plateau and Benue respectively).

They were 'Governors do nothing'. Minna, the state capital, looks like a remote village with terrible pot-hole filled roads everywhere. Wonder how other towns in Niger state such as Kontagora, Agaie, Bida, Borgu, etc look like...
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by DTaj: 5:52pm On May 29, 2015
anigbajumo:

Not so straightforward...The father of the PDP candidate, Umar Nasko, was a former General too and former FCT Minister, General Gado Nasko...
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by spenpe: 6:02pm On May 29, 2015
anigbajumo:
so its not cos he committed grevious offences but people of the state worship and are controlled by the GENERALS and the tide has turned against him
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by spenpe: 6:03pm On May 29, 2015
DTaj:

Not so straightforward...The father of the PDP candidate, Umar Nasko, was a former General too and former FCT Minister, General Gado Nasko...
But he's not part of the clique of GENERALS. When we are talking about Generals in Niger state we mean : IBB and ABDULSALAMI
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by arent88(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2015
spenpe:
dude I know what am saying o I spend almost 9months in minna per year so . its just that Talba Minna stepped on mighty toes that why he lost.
tell me the mighty toes he steped on.and pls point the things talba has done to his people for u to label them ingrates.for a start let me tell u that u are talking to somebdy that can school u abt niger state so lets discuss talbas achievements pls.
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by Gwan2(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2015
spenpe:
so its not cos he committed grevious offences but people of the state worship and are controlled by the GENERALS and the tide has turned against him

Not exactly true.....The Buhari APC tsunami was a major stumbling block for him couple wit his ineptitude.
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by marchlady150: 6:23pm On May 29, 2015
why did he go their he could had followed benue former governor to check out of nigger
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by anigbajumo(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2015
DTaj:

yes I knw even coz of dat,muazu mandate nasko as PDP candidate (bcoz of influence of General Gado)no other aspirant frm PDP nd dat s wea d primary choas started.....
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by spenpe: 6:45pm On May 29, 2015
arent88:
tell me the mighty toes he steped on.and pls point the things talba has done to his people for u to label them ingrates.for a start let me tell u that u are talking to somebdy that can school u abt niger state so lets discuss talbas achievements pls.
yes boss, to start with transportation, dude you can't deny this sef, what of the new general hospital extension, gurara road construction, mokwa road construction, relocation of the Mobil market nko, what of the estate around Gidan Kwano grin
arent88:
tell me the mighty toes he steped on.and pls point the thing,s talba has done to his people for u to label them ingrates.for a start let me tell u that u are talking to somebdy that can school u abt niger state so lets discuss talbas achievements pls.
yes boss, to start with transportation, dude you can't deny this sef, what of the new general hospital extension, gurara road construction, mokwa road construction, relocation of the Mobil market nko, what of the estate around Gidan Kwano, suleja road nko, d PPP for the shop rite building nko did you have a building as tall as that before in miñna
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by spenpe: 6:46pm On May 29, 2015
Gwan2:

Not exactly true.....The Buhari APC tsunami was a major stumbling block for him couple wit his ineptitude.
partially true but is it not the same people who voted him for the second term
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by nsilordgmail(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2015
Aliyu, Oshomole, Tinubu, Diezan...FROG EYES GANG!
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by arent88(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2015
spenpe:
yes boss, to start with transportation, dude you can't deny this sef, what of the new general hospital extension, gurara road construction, mokwa road construction, relocation of the Mobil market nko, what of the estate around Gidan Kwano ;Dyes boss, to start with transportation, dude you can't deny this sef, what of the new general hospital extension, gurara road construction, mokwa road construction, relocation of the Mobil market nko, what of the estate around Gidan Kwano, suleja road nko, d PPP for the shop rite building nko did you have a building as tall as that before in miñna
hahahahaha i would have been terribly disappointed if u had nt mentioned those tins as achivement.nw u see why i said earlier u celebrate mediocrity.how does banning okada and bringing keke nepep an achievement.do u knw dat new market was constructed by kure and nt talba.the new general hospital extension has it being completed yet.do u also knw dat the mokwa road rehabilitation is a fedral goverment project.do u knw why the country is in a bad shape,its because people like u celebrate mediocrity as an achievement.nt to forget i was hoping u listed those t.v's he installed at the roundabouts as an achievement too.
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by ugoezeik(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:
He deserves it, if not for anything but for being so ugly.

But this man wowo na.
If Oshiomhole marry Tinubu, they will give birth to Babangida Aliyu.
lol u r a wicked soul
Re: Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration by spenpe: 7:47pm On May 29, 2015
arent88:
hahahahaha i would have been terribly disappointed if u had nt mentioned those tins as achivement.nw u see why i said earlier u celebrate mediocrity.how does banning okada and bringing keke nepep an achievement.do u knw dat new market was constructed by kure and nt talba.the new general hospital extension has it being completed yet.do u also knw dat the mokwa road rehabilitation is a fedral goverment project.do u knw why the country is in a bad shape,its because people like u celebrate mediocrity as an achievement.nt to forget i was hoping u listed those t.v's he installed at the roundabouts as an achievement too.
you know what let's give Abu lolo another 4yrs and see what he will do. mediocrity u say maybe its because I have seen worse states being governed by APC who claims to be the change agents. Bro I didn't mention banning of okada but what about the talba buses, taxis and NSTA buses. but I still saw some people watching the TVs na abi no be so grin
arent88:
you know what let's give Abu lolo another 4yrs and see what he will do. mediocrity u say maybe its because I have seen worse states being governed by APC who claims to be the change agents. Bro I didn't mention banning of okada but what about the talba buses, taxis and NSTA buses. but I still saw some people watching the TVs na abi no be so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) / Habibu Almustapha Assassinated In Sudan By Stabbing To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.