Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch (60651 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) / Checkout These Pics Of Buhari, Zuma, Osinbajo And Wife At The Inauguration Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by donem: 5:42pm On May 29, 2015
whoever/whatever forced this girl to marrying oshioms must have done very bad, cos ive never seen this girl looking happy when with oshioms.

On other news i hate attending such lunch with a passion, they are eating nonsense just take a look at whats on offer.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Neplusultra(f): 5:44pm On May 29, 2015
Lara's Cape Verde bae be like: "I can't stand seeing you with him, just not fair and it's driving me insane...... in dis gallery"
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by prince2014(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Disgraceful old man, marrying a girl younger than his own.

What's disgraceful in who he married grow up the girl was't forced mind you business.......

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 29, 2015
amichaelz101:
Farewell president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. To evreythin there is time Thank you for availing yourself. Thank you for showing us the step. Thank you for changing the course. Thank you for carrying the cross. You bear the pain. You accepted the blame. You were faulted in all. You were mocked. You were insulted. You were hated You were dishonored. You were disregarded. You were riddiculled. You were reduced to nothing. Yet you absorbed all. What kind of man?
Nigerians were horrified running,waiting for the fate of the nation in 2015 election. Africa was on the watch perhaps to create a refugee camp. The world was waiting perhaps to send peacekeapers. Then you made that call,one call that changed the whole scene. Those that supported you looked like dreamers. Those that were against you pondered a long time in their heart. What kind of man? I never thought it could happen, I never thought. You dignified Nigerians before Africa and the world. You changed the story of the nation. You sacrificed all,all,your dignity, your immunity,your honor,your respect,your title,your power,just to save this nation from drowning,and you saved her. TODAY,as you bow out,we pray the peace you left behind will follow Nigeria,I can see your footprint on African political soil,Wherever Nelson Mandela is mention,GEJ will be mentioned,I promise to tell my children and anyone who cares to know,about you,In this last minute I say to you sir 'farewell' farewell, farewell. I salute you

What is the name of this cry?!!!! You must be high on something highly toxic but very cheap to equate Jonathan with Mandela.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by help3852: 5:55pm On May 29, 2015
Sijo01:
Why's Oshiomole yawing
iara looks embarrassed, she turned her face to another direction.

Seems they didn't eat in the morning and All they got for lunch was some veg soup.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by jubenevamind(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2015
amichaelz101:
Farewell president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. To evreythin there is time Thank you for availing yourself. Thank you for showing us the step. Thank you for changing the course. Thank you for carrying the cross. You bear the pain. You accepted the blame. You were faulted in all. You were mocked. You were insulted. You were hated You were dishonored. You were disregarded. You were riddiculled. You were reduced to nothing. Yet you absorbed all. What kind of man? Nigerians were horrified running,waiting for the fate of the nation in 2015 election. Africa was on the watch perhaps to create a refugee camp. The world was waiting perhaps to send peacekeapers. Then you made that call,one call that changed the whole scene. Those that supported you looked like dreamers. Those that were against you pondered a long time in their heart. What kind of man? I never thought it could happen, I never thought. You dignified Nigerians before Africa and the world. You changed the story of the nation. You sacrificed all,all,your dignity, your immunity,your honor,your respect,your title,your power,just to save this nation from drowning,and you saved her. TODAY,as you bow out,we pray the peace you left behind will follow Nigeria,I can see your footprint on African political soil,Wherever Nelson Mandela is mention,GEJ will be mentioned,I promise to tell my children and anyone who cares to know,about you,In this last minute I say to you sir 'farewell' farewell, farewell. I salute you

Nice one! cool
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Chubhie: 6:00pm On May 29, 2015
Money can buy you a very beautiful woman. Don't envy osho baba cos the beautiful ones are not yet born. There's so many to pick from but, make the money first.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by saintaustine(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2015
amichaelz101:
Farewell president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. To evreythin there is time Thank you for availing yourself. Thank you for showing us the step. Thank you for changing the course. Thank you for carrying the cross. You bear the pain. You accepted the blame. You were faulted in all. You were mocked. You were insulted. You were hated You were dishonored. You were disregarded. You were riddiculled. You were reduced to nothing. Yet you absorbed all. What kind of man? Nigerians were horrified running,waiting for the fate of the nation in 2015 election. Africa was on the watch perhaps to create a refugee camp. The world was waiting perhaps to send peacekeapers. Then you made that call,one call that changed the whole scene. Those that supported you looked like dreamers. Those that were against you pondered a long time in their heart. What kind of man? I never thought it could happen, I never thought. You dignified Nigerians before Africa and the world. You changed the story of the nation. You sacrificed all,all,your dignity, your immunity,your honor,your respect,your title,your power,just to save this nation from drowning,and you saved her. TODAY,as you bow out,we pray the peace you left behind will follow Nigeria,I can see your footprint on African political soil,Wherever Nelson Mandela is mention,GEJ will be mentioned,I promise to tell my children and anyone who cares to know,about you,In this last minute I say to you sir 'farewell' farewell, farewell. I salute you
Nice Piece Put Together For Our Former President. It was a Good one Indeed, And It Was Touching, Filled With Compassion. Thank You So So Much For This.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by IDnoble1: 6:11pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
What is the crime in that now?
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by saintaustine(m): 6:12pm On May 29, 2015
Daniyemi:
I am from the same part in Edo state with Adams but I can't wait and majority of us here in Edo state cannot wait to kick APC out of this state!!!!
APC Is Going No Where, Am Also From The Same Part Of the State, APC Has Come To Stay, And For Good.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by toprealman: 6:20pm On May 29, 2015
BODY LANGUAGE, SHE LOOKS BORED ALREADY.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by deebrain(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2015
tpiadotcom:

are u well?
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by abnsugbe: 6:24pm On May 29, 2015
amichaelz101:

The Imbesilic Jonatan has gone home empty handed
He was a fool and to me the worst President ever..he was a gud man and never a Politican cos when the Real Politics came,he was Defeated...He never did any tin for the IGBOs...he was Just there to satisfy and build many Alamjeri school for the Hausas who never liked Him cos he is nt a Muslim,cos he is nt a killer like Mohammed...fools
Lets see how the season two will be...Jonatan Has acted season one..........i object everytin about dis Man called BUhari starting from his age....a man with Loss of Memory...for me,Nigeria will Forever be a failed State..not even a Nation cos according to oxford dictionary:A nation is a group of people with common culture,goal,language etc....
No body is corrupt free in Nigeria but what kills or expose our Corrupt Practises is OVER GREEDYNEES
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Gamesmart: 6:29pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

And how is that disgraceful?
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by jayriginal: 6:36pm On May 29, 2015
Did she wear her wedding dress there?
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Tonason: 6:38pm On May 29, 2015
Why is this lady here not happy? Is she regretting marrying an old man or what?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by bababuff(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

I beg free the old man. Na the girl no get shame.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 29, 2015
There is no love btw them at all. he yawns and the olosho sorry his wife said omg God close your ogogoro mouth grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by jaytee01(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2015
Daniyemi:
I am from the same part in Edo state with Adams but I can't wait and majority of us here in Edo state cannot wait to kick APC out of this state!!!!
You are on your own!
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by jaytee01(m): 6:49pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
See this tanoid c cradle robber ooooo angry

Mind your hustling biz oooo
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by gragraboy: 6:51pm On May 29, 2015
lurther:
Sorry Bro! you are appearing in my mentions when i never solicited for that....... Thank you.@Ginawest do you know this gragraboy?
Sorry oo...happy toasting
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Esdb3: 6:53pm On May 29, 2015
Sijo01:
Why's Oshiomole yawing

Why is a human yawning? Biiitttch if you don't...... undecided
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Maikis(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2015
She's thinking, to b Com first lady of Nija one day
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Max24: 6:54pm On May 29, 2015
olaric:

HOW IS HE A DISGRACEFUL OLD MAN? IS IT BECAUSE HE REMARRIED AFTER THE DEATH OF HIS WIFE OR THAT HE MARRIED A WOMAN MUCH YOUNGER THAN HIS AGE?
STUPID QUESTION.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by danose99(m): 7:08pm On May 29, 2015
Sijo01:
Why's Oshiomole yawing
..lol..nr b human being he be?
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by ugoezeik(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2015
woodcook:
Adam dey yawn after working all night, while the wife dey like 'o boy you still get work to do this night ooh' grin
lol wicked soul u are
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Sijo01(f): 7:11pm On May 29, 2015
danose99:
..lol..nr b human being he be?

Him for do am with style na.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by ugoezeik(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2015
Bonapart:
This woman no dey commot wedding gown for body?
seun pls ban som ppl here na
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by omv22: 7:13pm On May 29, 2015
Am sure he must have consulted and used the best voodoo in Edo state to De ja vu d pretty poor girl. Hence they are well endowed on that
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by favourelisha(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2015
God let this badluck of ebele jonathan azikiwe follow me and my generation,if people like let them abuse their ancestors.This man Goodluck,oh God change my story like him.
amichaelz101:
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 29, 2015
I really don't understand how nigerians reason. One day they'll say something is white. Tomorrow they'll say that same thing is black. This is a lady who is 30+. Young though, but she is not a kid, she is a grown adult that is free to make decisions on her own. So many creatures have called those in their 30's - old people. So why on earth should you frown at their marriage and call oshiobaba a peadophile You people don't reason properly.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by lurther: 7:44pm On May 29, 2015
Funny guy.....
gragraboy:

Sorry oo...happy toasting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.