Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch (60652 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) / Checkout These Pics Of Buhari, Zuma, Osinbajo And Wife At The Inauguration Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Bonapart(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2015
ugoezeik:
seun pls ban som ppl here na
You're very stup!d!!!! Hediot
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by vjbrown: 8:00pm On May 29, 2015
Daniyemi:
I am from the same part in Edo state with Adams but I can't wait and majority of us here in Edo state cannot wait to kick APC out of this state!!!!
Good write up! Kudos!!!
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by tranxo(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2015
ginawest:
Dis his wife z very pretty... I wonda wot she was thinking wen she ....... undecided
lol ..... She wasn't thinking
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 29, 2015
Svenn:
The girl doesn't look happy.
Yeah.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by AreaFada2: 8:43pm On May 29, 2015
Daniyemi:
I am from the same part in Edo state with Adams but I can't wait and majority of us here in Edo state cannot wait to kick APC out of this state!!!!
Well considering Lucky's abysmal failure, we'd still prefer Osho Baba my dear.
At least he did a little bit in his first term. Second term is now for flexing. grin
Of course the next APC candidate might not do anything if he wins, so is PDP's, who knows?
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by nelandrewz(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2015
Na Jealousy go kill u
Mogidi:
Disgraceful old man, marrying a girl younger than his own.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by greall12(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2015
GOD BLESS Jonathan future will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by ernieboy(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2015
Daniyemi:
Ssssh which majority of u in edo state?
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by pablus: 9:21pm On May 29, 2015
bad pics. his wife looks seriously bored o. wetin na?
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by zudozz: 9:22pm On May 29, 2015
wasted t0+o!!
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Anglovel: 9:41pm On May 29, 2015
Farewell president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. To evreythin there is time Thank you for availing yourself. Thank you for showing us the step. Thank you for changing the course. Thank you for carrying the cross. You bear the pain. You accepted the blame. You were faulted in all. You were mocked. You were insulted. You were hated You were dishonored. You were disregarded. You were riddiculled. You were reduced to nothing. Yet you absorbed all. What kind of man? Nigerians were horrified running,waiting for the fate of the nation in 2015 election. Africa was on the watch perhaps to create a refugee camp. The world was waiting perhaps to send peacekeapers. Then you made that call,one call that changed the whole scene. Those that supported you looked like dreamers. Those that were against you pondered a long time in their heart. What kind of man? I never thought it could happen, I never thought. You dignified Nigerians before Africa and the world. You changed the story of the nation. You sacrificed all,all,your dignity, your immunity,your honor,your respect,your title,your power,just to save this nation from drowning,and you saved her. TODAY,as you bow out,we pray the peace you left behind will follow Nigeria,I can see your footprint on African political soil,Wherever Nelson Mandela is mention,GEJ will be mentioned,I promise to tell my children and anyone who cares to know,about you,In this last minute I say to you sir 'farewell' farewell, farewell. I salute you
U hit d Nail firmly on d Head Adeiu!!!
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by KingsJohnson(m): 9:42pm On May 29, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, dis governor of a man should be reminded dat darkness (himself) and light (his coloured wife) has notin in common.

Shekina
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by socialmediaman: 9:51pm On May 29, 2015
ginawest:
Dis his wife z very pretty... I wonda wot she was thinking wen she ....... undecided

When she met Osho baba before you abi? tongue
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 29, 2015
ginawest:

just be frank, would u turn him down if he ask u to marry him

abi no wan be governor's wife??
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by publicenemy(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2015
ginawest:

Wetin dey worry you nah? Is oshiomole not handsome?

Abeg handsome is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Disgraceful old man, marrying a girl younger than his own.

no dey talk like dat, everybody wants to live a goodlife.

so u wan tell me say if he ask ur sista 2 marry him, u go pursue am?

rich governor?
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 29, 2015
Bonapart:
This woman no dey commot wedding gown for body?

Lol. ur mouth no get pt2.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 29, 2015
Bonapart:
This woman no dey commot wedding gown for body?

Lol. i was there, it's a short gown(party dress)
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 29, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Dija and Duncan Mighty !!!
exakiri !!
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 29, 2015
francababy:
Is this girl really happy?
...yet, u secretly wish u were in her shoes as osho's wife.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 29, 2015
mrcasanova1:
Osho, Hold her well o. Young boys dey vex for you. Dem get your bad belle, and are not smiling.
u are numba 1 bad belly.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by adellam16(f): 10:48pm On May 29, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
The newlyweds turned up for the presidential inauguration.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/adams-oshiomhole-wife-iara-sit-for.html
iara or Lara?
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 10:57pm On May 29, 2015
She go soon tire for the money shocked
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by owolawitola(f): 11:07pm On May 29, 2015
Anh anh. Thats not nice at all. With 38 likes?? Smh
femzysticks:

Same to your papa and your mama

Haters allowed

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Aniekwe1: 12:33am On May 30, 2015
That woman is stunning. Gosh! I didn't even know theres any place called Cape Verde until he married her
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Olacchris: 1:06am On May 30, 2015
Are u sure this lady will not he eyeing presidency ]
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Babe2sure(f): 2:47am On May 30, 2015
She is looking so forlorn and indifferent to happenings around her.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by pablus: 4:38am On May 30, 2015
LOL! Cape Verde (officially Cabo Verde) is actually a group of islands off the Western African coast, near Senegal. i've met many people from there. mostly African/Portuguese mix.
Aniekwe1:
That woman is stunning. Gosh! I didn't even know theres any place called Cape Verde until he married her
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by francababy(f): 5:58am On May 30, 2015
smartireke:

...yet, u secretly wish u were in her shoes as osho's wife.
No never. If osho has by any means proposed to me, I would have given him a resounding NO. All ladies are not hunters. I am a very comfortable person. Despite the fact that I am a lady, I can take care of a family of six singlehandedly. If I take a one year break from work and I don't make any money for the next one year, I won't even get close to being broke. Ok?
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Aniekwe1: 6:41am On May 30, 2015
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Aniekwe1: 6:46am On May 30, 2015
pablus:
LOL! Cape Verde (officially Cabo Verde) is actually a group of islands off the Western African coast, near Senegal. i've met many people from there. mostly African/Portuguese mix.

Are they in tribes there or is it more mixed up like creoles and Caribbeans?

Since they speak Portuguese do they prefer to emigrate to places like Portugal, Angola, etc rather than Britain, America and so on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) / igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.