Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch (60643 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) / Checkout These Pics Of Buhari, Zuma, Osinbajo And Wife At The Inauguration Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 7:38am On May 30, 2015
francababy:

No never. If osho has by any means proposed to me, I would have given him a resounding NO. All ladies are not hunters. I am a very comfortable person. Despite the fact that I am a lady, I can take care of a family of six singlehandedly. If I take a one year break from work and I don't make any money for the next one year, I won't even get close to being broke. Ok?

ahhh!.....SORRY MADAM.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Bollinger(m): 9:41am On May 30, 2015
ginawest:
Dis his wife z very pretty... I wonda wot she was thinking wen she ....... undecided

Exactly my thoughts. It's not that she's young that's my problem with the union. But she's looks too refined for a man like that. It's like night and day.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by ugoezeik(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2015
Bonapart:
You're very stup!d!!!! Hediot
u r a coward! fool. gods punish u
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Bonapart(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2015
smartireke:

Lol. i was there, it's a short gown(party dress)
Na wa oo.. was hoping to see her outfit... behold another wedding gown
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Bonapart(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2015
smartireke:

Lol. ur mouth no get pt2.
the matter no tire you
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by redsun(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2015
ginawest:
Dis his wife z very pretty... I wonda wot she was thinking wen she ....... undecided

Tax payers and suffering Nigerians money at her disposal in abundance.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by pablus: 4:59pm On May 30, 2015
no, they are generally more like creoles and Caribbeans - African base mixed with other nationalities. almost all are Christians/Catholic.

yes, they prefer Portuguese-speaking countries or countries that have a sizable Portuguese population. there are more Cape Verdeans (descent) living in those countries than in Cape Verde itself.
Aniekwe1:

Are they in tribes there or is it more mixed up like creoles and Caribbeans?

Since they speak Portuguese do they prefer to emigrate to places like Portugal, Angola, etc rather than Britain, America and so on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After / Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.