Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,807 members, 7,798,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

!!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent (3275 Views)

Policeman & NSCDC Lover Die In Anambra / I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

!!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by PrincianoARTIST(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2015
hello,
am a young guy of 23 & am in deeply in love with a girl of 21 an yet to gain admission but she is a coper
I have approached this girl since last year and we have been friends doe she havnt accepted to be my girlfriend yet up till this moment, but I see her as my one and only.

the problem now is that each time I tell her I want to see her, she will not want to see me she told me she is engaged but still yet I can't resist her. am not as rich as she is but I truly love this girl doe she has no feelings for me, pls what can I do?

I need your advice hello,
am a young guy of 23 & am in deeply in love with a girl of 21 an yet to gain admission but she is a coper
I have approached this girl since last year and we have been friends doe she havnt accepted to be my girlfriend yet up till this moment, but I see her as my one and only.

the problem now is that each time I tell her I want to see her, she will not want to see me she told me she is engaged but still yet I can't resist her. am not as rich as she is but I truly love this girl doe she has no feelings for me, pls what can I do?

I need your advice
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 29, 2015
She told you she's engage.

Run for your life, bro.

1 Like

Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by 2dice(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2015
Disadvantage of being inlove .... U know the right answer But you reason with your D!ck ... op low esteem ... Is killing U ... Work on it

1 Like

Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 29, 2015
You are yet to gain admission and you are chasing a copper?

Please go read your books.

Let me tell you the bitter truth.
If I was the girl, I won't accept your proposal.

1) I am way ahead of you education wise

2) I am richer than you.

Look this girl would be looking towards getting a job and marriage. You'd still be in school or still seeking for admission.
She would be looking to hook up with a stable, working educated(there is a clause to this though) man. Not a jambite

5 Likes

Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by sinaj(f): 4:25pm On May 29, 2015
jeeez! wtf did diz nigga type

*wears glasses* cool

*read*

*removes glass* sad

nigga post utme is coming up soon

try nd see your past question more...
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Dhavids(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2015
All this OP gannnnnn... Abeg find beta babe wey go luv u jae...no dey chase corper wey no go get ur tym arund >smiley
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by xynerise: 4:31pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Go read your books.
So because he is yet go gain admission she becomes a demigod to him?
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by PrincianoARTIST(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2015
ask him o, if someone who is not yet in school can't date a copper again
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by ireneony(f): 4:36pm On May 29, 2015
concentrate on passing ur jamb first before thinking abt fuuuking grin
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 29, 2015
xynerise:
So because he is yet go gain admission she becomes a demigod to him?
Please read my complete post.
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 29, 2015
ireneony:

Did he say he wanted to fvck her? You see how you reason.

1 Like

Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2015
ireneony:
look who's talking
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by obiak4(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2015
sinaj:
jeeez! wtf did diz nigga type

*wears glasses* cool

*read*

*removes glass* sad

nigga post utme is coming up soon

try nd see your past question more...

FATALITY COMMENTS ARE YOU FROM MORTAL COMBAT 5
WHAT OF THE GUY HAS SAID HE IS NOT EDUCATED BUT HAVE 7SUV AND A PORSCHE
THE STORY FOR CHANGE LIKE APC ABI
GIRLS THINKING RELATIONSHIP IS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION SCHEME SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Enegod(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

2) I am richer than you.

Look this girl would be looking towards getting a job and marriage. You'd still be in school or still seeking for admission.
She would be looking to hook up with a stable, working educated(there is a clause to this though) man. Not a jambite
word! cool
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 29, 2015
Enegod:
word! cool
cool
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 29, 2015
Niqqa, what should we advise you? Or are you that dumb, when its obvious the girl cant date, and btw when you eventually gain admission, you will discover that you were just being silly, cause there are alot of pretty girls in each uni, not to talk of in Nigeria!
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 29, 2015
Enegod:
word! cool
cool
Nice!
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by xynerise: 5:04pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Please read my complete post.
Just saw the update.
That is more like it cool
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 29, 2015
Did i see scilent,dude you need to go back to school asap before your english worsen. Go to school first and forget about the girl you can't get her.
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 29, 2015
Or you can just ''die'' in ''scilent''...!! Like the TOPIC, its not ma business.

1 Like

Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 29, 2015
xynerise:
Just saw the update.
That is more like it cool
smiley
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by mrpackager(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2015
lipsrsealed ......... post utme loading ooooh op undecided
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:16pm On May 29, 2015
dondemex:
Did i see scilent,dude you need to go back to school asap before your english worsen. Go to school first and forget about the girl you can't get her.
bravo,help me tell am
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by MrDojo(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

2) I am richer than you.

Op this is the best advice u can get...
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by damseyl(f): 6:20pm On May 29, 2015
23, Jambite chasing a 21 copper Smh
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

2) I am richer than you.

brilliant response!
Could't have said it better myself cool
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by aphildam(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2015
stay alive bro, move close to God.....
If you die now,d destinies attached to it will suffer it
don't be selfish let go and never let go....christ died,paying the price to redeem u
* Live your live for God and others not just for you selfish ambitions and desires.....
*One thing is if this desire got you locking the needful out... fight it,it's lust....
*Fight a good fight of faith and lay hold on eternal life....it's worth it
* Add to your value.... lock out the distraction and increase ur selfworth
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 29, 2015
dondemex:
no mind that mumu. Him wan disgrace guys. See his write up, with his ugly situation, he still targets girls first instead of his education
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 29, 2015
Tobiee:
Or you can just ''die'' in ''scilent''...!! Like the TOPIC, its not ma business.
lol see english
Re: !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent by Juicysam(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2015
Birds of a feather flock together..& there is time for everything under the sun..op FIRST TINS FIRST .guls be like beans they go everly dey done make we dey chop..woman nor dey finish..go get an education and develop urself first..then watch as everyother tin follows

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Unboxing Iphone7 He Bought For Suzan404, A Nairalander / What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? / Video Of Instagram Slay Queen Twerking With Her Fake Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.