Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers (53880 Views)

President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) / Buhari At The Decoration Of Abdulkarim Dauda, Chief Personal Security Officer / Ambode & Oba Akiolu At The Lagos Central Mosque For Special Thanksgiving Jumat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Idrismusty97(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2015
TANiods be like, "I said it! he want to islamized Nigeria" cheesy. Don't you people ever get tired?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 29, 2015
K
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by funkybully(f): 4:50pm On May 29, 2015
Am sure they were shouting "sai baba " instead of allahu akbaru
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by madridguy(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2015
ALLAHU AKBAR FA'OKO KULA SHEHIN....
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by kelvyn7: 4:51pm On May 29, 2015
Aitee1:

You go fear prayer warrior grin

Ahhhhhh, no try me oooo IT grin

Oya knee down make pray 4 u grin
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by mazeltov(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Some one ask him what's his PLAN on the PIB bil? l
relaxxxx, why are u so curious? Abi u too dey benefit frm amnesty program grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by realGURU(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2015
Alhamdtl
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 29, 2015
kendrick9:
sometimes i wonder if this country is an islamic state.... jeez... muslims everywhere

And christians are 'nowhere'

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by sibb2011: 4:51pm On May 29, 2015
The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom. It is well with you sir.

wink

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by kollinpowel(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2015
kendrick9:
sometimes i wonder if this country is an islamic state.... jeez... muslims everywhere
my prayer for u is to have small sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by realGURU(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2015
Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by tekslee: 4:51pm On May 29, 2015
Dats a good start
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by eyeview: 4:51pm On May 29, 2015
If it were GEJ that abandoned a state function to attend church prayer session,the whole nation would have come down on him to attack him,calling him all sorts. And the worst is that the attack will come more from fellow christians. Now a muslim has done same and everybody sees I as normal and accept it

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by kristisking(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2015
Who cares.So far this doesn't put food on the table of a common man,it doesn't concern me.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by kendrick9(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2015
kollinpowel:
my prayer is for me to have small sense
receive it

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 29, 2015
Plz sir Buhari, start by reducing the price of some drinks like Origin, that Origin too cost wallai, make them pity student sell the drink for #100 for one bottle, so that i can use #200 take two bottles, i no the pick money for gutter abeg,

Thank you sir for your understanding.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Aitee1: 4:55pm On May 29, 2015
kelvyn7:

Ahhhhhh, no try me oooo IT grin

Oya knee down make pray 4 u grin

I no trust you, you fit pray make austinesteve divorce me so you take over cheesy
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by amanze15(m): 4:55pm On May 29, 2015
Social media would really help baba, Baba thanks for the shout out to social media u go need am grin.....
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by IYANGBALI: 4:56pm On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Na Atiku be that?
no na you
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by kelvyn7: 4:57pm On May 29, 2015
Aitee1:

I no trust you, you fit pray make austinesteve divorce me so you take over cheesy

Hahahahaha grin

U know as e dey go nau cool

There must b change
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 29, 2015
Religious freak! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by AAinEqGuinea: 4:58pm On May 29, 2015
I'm happy most black Muslims aren't a problem.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by successhunter: 4:58pm On May 29, 2015
Am celebrating this with....

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by GreatEngineer(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2015
Even inside prayer house, the ADC is still at his back, power sweet ooh.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Aitee1: 5:00pm On May 29, 2015
kelvyn7:

Hahahahaha grin

U know as e dey go nau cool

There must b change

Austinesteve can you say amen to this?

You better bind this kind change oh, remember warri no dey carry last grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by jossyj: 5:00pm On May 29, 2015
Jihadists and pedofiles.
will that stop them from defilling girls as young as he did to aisha at 9 when he was 45.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 29, 2015
efilefun:
Jimoh oloyin grin grin grin

Ediot!

You keep displaying an act of a Coprophillia.
I gat no fecal waste to serve you.
No need quoting me again tongue
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by trulords(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2015
kendrick9:
keep wondering with ur clueless mind
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by MrCork: 5:02pm On May 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
The President excused himself from the Presidential inauguration lunch for prayers. He is pictured here in the mosque...

http://www.enjoygram.com/m/995667703094299514_290514337

...ok..I don't hav any thing agaist muslim people but I all ways advise people to stay far far far far far far far far far far away from them...... They all the same & muss never be truusssted ((Freedom of speech & Expressssion))) ...No oofeiinse!! angry

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Kingkamal(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2015
Realdeals:
Aso mosque
National mosque bro... Na the same money they collect with Christians woo but you know how xtian leaders operate. That's why they couldn't build state of the earth church in abuja

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by yhemsy62(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2015
kendrick9:
u are making no senses
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Hope15: 5:03pm On May 29, 2015
jossyj:
Jihadists and pedofiles.
will that stop them from defilling girls as young as he did to aisha at 9 when he was 45.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary: Precious Owolabi To Be Buried Tomorrow / FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday / Arms Deal: Why We’ve Not Invited Jonathan – EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.