Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics (7140 Views)

Big Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers, Prepared As Pepper Soup / Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) / See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by dechandel(f): 3:34am On May 30, 2015
RickRichards:

Lol...looks like you're still mad at whoever dared to serve you that dish. Must have been a 'traumatic' experience. grin
Well, if you think that's yucky, you just try eating live baby octopuses. Hopefully they won't fight back and latch unto your throat. cheesy
Aiite...gotta go now. Catch ya tomorrow. wink
Baby octopuses¿? grin
Where are you from? lipsrsealed
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by Cirphrank(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2015
Snake Man! Don't worry, just wait, this's among what Buhari want to change.
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by tolugar: 7:25am On May 30, 2015
jtizie:
its a factory nd a processing one for that. it need enough water to do it processing of raw material, that's why it was sited close to a bank of a river. Though some part was swampy nd it has little thick vegetation where those deadly nd other wild animals can b found (bush meat). My guy, my place of work no b sambisa forest oooooooooo

Ok
let's just remove the sambisa stuff
But still in point.

Has the area been covered by Nat. Geo. wild?
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by Moana(f): 10:27am On May 30, 2015
We are waiting to see the rest
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by Nobody: 11:41am On May 30, 2015
dechandel:
Baby octopuses¿? grin
Nigeria. Haven't had it. Was just urging you to try it. It's a Japanese delicacy. grin
Where are you from?
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
dechandel:
Baby octopuses¿? grin
What interesting movie(s) have you seen recently?
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by stonecoldcafe: 8:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Where is the finished product?
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by blessedapple: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Sai Snake
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by sayo147(f): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Op biko are you still alive? Make we dey sure say erthing dey alright [url][/url]
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by xp17(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2015
dechandel:
Baby octopuses¿? grin
dinosaur shocked
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by sexylogan(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
dechandel:
Baby octopuses¿? grin

grin
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by dechandel(f): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2015
sexylogan:

grin
Boo boo cheesy
xp17:
dinosaur shocked
Elephant shocked grin
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by dechandel(f): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2015
RickRichards:

What interesting movie(s) have you seen recently?
Lemme check my netflix watch history lipsrsealed grin
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2015
dechandel:
Boo boo cheesy
Elephant shocked grin
oya go and vote for me oooo, my chinese spaghetti
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by sexylogan(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
dechandel:
Boo boo cheesy

Yes, dear? wink
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by azimibraun: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Meat don finish ni?
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by azimibraun: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
See how dis guy watse skin wey Gucci for take do bag and belt or purse take cheat rich ppl..
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by dechandel(f): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
sexylogan:

Yes, dear? wink
Whatsup?

Lamispaco:
oya go and vote for me oooo, my chinese spaghetti
LOL
Spaghetti ke?
Tea would have been better
They are known for having the finest Tea(s) abi? tongue
Sorry i didnt vote, that is cause i am not allowed to..
Pele..
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by sexylogan(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2015
dechandel:
Whatsup?

What happened to your profile pic?

Too many love-struck NL boys on your case? tongue
Re: Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
dechandel:
Lemme check my netflix watch history lipsrsealed grin
Alright. And make sure to factor in the time lapse. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Dishes, Fruits And Dessert... ( Nutrients $ Benefits ) / Bags Of Irish Potatoes Available At Cheap Prices!!! / Millet and Soyabean Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.