Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Help! Am I Been Shortchanged - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help! Am I Been Shortchanged (816 Views)

Ogun Home Owners....am I Scammed! / Help! Am I Been Shortchanged / ive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Am I Been Shortchanged by Redoil: 5:57pm On May 29, 2015
Fellow nairalander i need ur help and advice.
Early last year i found a at almost a give away price i contacted my lawyer to help me check the geniuneness of the property and the day he we met he to me that the property is geninue. (i suspect he took somebody else there to buy it and the person latter contacted me thru thesame lawyer to come and buy the property at an exorbitant price).
Thesame scenerio just repeated itself again and i am suspecting the lawyer again.
This time i saw a property with with foundation of 12 room and parlour self contain, i paid the same lawyer to do the search and the day he told me it is okey, that same day an agent who is very close to the lawyer bought the property again and started telling people he want to sell at an exorbitant price.
Re: Help! Am I Been Shortchanged by tushbobo(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2015
What search exactly? If its free from government acquisition or if the deal is genuine? If its the latter you don't need to pay for a search because you could still be scammed. There is a guy called Omonile lawyer who can help you out with this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Land With C Of O For Sale In Ilorin Kwara State. / Can 20 Self Contain Be Build On A Plot Of Land / To Let @ Surulere Flat (residential).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.