Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. (10106 Views)

TENSION!!! Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi Slapped By Sen. Oji Ogbuoji (pics) / Okorocha Reacts To Being Slapped By A Ghost / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 29, 2015
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=211_1432893608

Who do you think was at fault?
Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 29, 2015
divine2043:

she think say na NL she dey she no know say na real life and the guy no wan take shit.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by OkutaNla: 6:10pm On May 29, 2015
You Biafrans seem to have turned Yoruba-stalking into a profession. See your life? ?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by OkutaNla: 6:12pm On May 29, 2015
ekenedegreat:
she think say na NL she dey she no know say na real life and the guy no wan take shit.

I expect the next thread title from your sorry a$$ to read something like "a Yorubaman caught banging my Igbo wife". Now that would be something!

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 6:12pm On May 29, 2015
Nazo dem dhe do!
Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by DelticStephEn(f): 6:13pm On May 29, 2015
Credit card fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by eazisky(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2015
And biafrans are getting killed and executed in indonesia, malaysia and every part of the world for drug trafficking and fake drugs

The last time i checked, biafrans are dying of heart attack cos of inferiority complex, who God has blessed, u cant curse, yorubars are millions of steps ahead of biafra

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by bigfrancis21: 6:55pm On May 29, 2015
divine2043:

The guy was clearly obstructing the pathway. Common etiquette demands that when you board a bus, you shouldn't be an obstruction to another passenger. The guy had his legs clearly sticking out into the pathway, and the old woman had a trolley which she could not move through the pathway because the guy's left leg was in the way. She didn't need to say 'please' to have him take out his leg, because the bus is neither his house nor his parlour he was sitting in. The bus belongs to her, as it belongs to him and everyone else on it. Second, clearly seeing that the woman's age and she being old enough to be his grandmother, he could have simply paved way for her to pass. Even when she tried to move through the small space still left for her, he used his hand to obstruct her and pushed her trolley backwards towards her. Ultimately, he should never have laid his hands on her. For no reason.

Nigerians, at least the ones born and raised in Nigeria, are the last people to intimidate in this world. I have noticed that other Africans and blacks often tend to get unnecessarily aggressive when in contact with Nigerians. Some Africans on knowing that you're Nigerian will want to 'prove' that they are smarter than you, this Nigerian. It is as if they acknowledge that Nigerians are a smart indomitable bunch but they don't want to admit it. After the very first day I moved into my new rented house, my African roommates (2 of them) started trying to 'prove' they are smarter than me. I felt like they were trying to intimidate me for no just reason - reverse feeling of feeling intimidated but you want to intimidate the other person instead to hide your insecurity. It was as if they felt threatened by my presence. Then they tried to ridicule Nigeria for no just reason. Many times I come back from work, this particular Congolese is trying to 'update' me about the recent bad news in Nigeria and make jest at me and Nigeria for it. Trust me, I dealt with him accordingly. Ordinary Congolese kwa from small Congo of yesterday? Using statistics, common sense and reasoning, and positives about Nigeria, I belittled him and his ordinary congo, and gave him his level. It was as if he forgot that he was from ordinary Congo. When a Nigerian is talking a Congolese is talking too. Imagine the likeness. Ekwensu ma nkilika akwa. In Igbo, e nyelu m nya oche, nya nodu. Ever since, the guy has calmed down.

From the lady's accent, the guy sensed she is Nigerian and that is what, I believe, caused him to remain adamant not to pave way for her, as if paving way for her would mean she successfully 'intimidated' him. No, he would never accept it. Especially not from a Nigerian.

Some other blacks have often expressed resentment towards Nigerians for no reason. The hate is real.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by jerryunit48: 7:13pm On May 29, 2015
I think it was when she said your mother that the guy got physical, he is at fault in my humble opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 29, 2015
Felt sorry for her but really Nigerians should take it easy when abroad. Yorubas tend to be very lousy and loud in London.

Why is that?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Gbawe: 7:16pm On May 29, 2015
divine2043:

Are you blind physically or just blinded by prejudice? Did you not see he hit her first which is automatically assault in the UK and in any civilized society where physically striking others is assault unless done in self-defense? What then do you mean by "who do you think was at fault" if not the bigot in you still wishing others will help you proclaim the lady guilty? Even your title is ridiculous considering you cannot state conclusively where those in the altercation are from. Get a life and a job mate !!! Pathetic fool celebrating the unacceptable and totally condemnable physical assault of a woman by a cowardly man. The Police will arrive the scene and the coward will be done for GBH (Grievous bodily harm) or violent assault.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Gbawe: 7:19pm On May 29, 2015
divine2043:
Felt sorry for her but really Nigerians should take it easy when abroad. Yorubas tend to be very lousy and loud in London.

Why is that?

You are the only lousy person here. Effing Barbarian. The man assaulted the woman. There is no excuse for that. In civilized society, being loud should never get anyone physically assaulted but I would never expect a cave-dweller like you, drunk on prejudice against Yorubas, to see that the woman did nothing to deserve the assault she was subjected to by a vile, uncouth and gutter coward I am sure is like you. Some of you are simply disgusting because it is obvious prejudice has totally eroded your decency, humanity and sense of justice. Even a decent 5 year old kid would know the guy is in the wrong yet you disgusting bigots find a way to indict the woman of wrongdoing because you assume she is Yorubas. Let us hope your mother, grandmother or any vulnerable female member of your family is never humiliated and physically violated like that publicly for being "loud". Silly and disgusting cavemen.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 29, 2015
Yoruba man Gbawe do not loose your marbles. The lady was being lousy. She showed that she was ready for a fight. She insulted the guy as well. She wanted trouble and she got bit.ch-slapped backhand. I think the Jamaican plays table tennis.

Please Yoruba people do not act like you own London.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Gbawe: 7:26pm On May 29, 2015
divine2043:
Yoruba man Gbawe do not loose your marbles. The lady was being lousy. She showed that she was ready for a fight. She insulted the guy as well. She wanted trouble and she got bitch-slapped backhand. I think the Jamaican plays table tennis.

Shut da eff up. Cave-dweller. You are not civilized and most likely support beating women black-and-blue so no surprise you advocate a violent assault as fitting against "loud" women. Notice the bus has stopped at the end. The police will arrive and the man will be arrested. Simple. Not everywhere is like the ALUU-style jungle that produced you.

32 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 29, 2015
Why are my Yoruba friends raining insults? You are only acting like the woman and confirming what you guys are like. Keep quiet or I call the Jamaican to do the necessary.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by eazisky(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2015
divine2043:
Yoruba man Gbawe do not loose your marbles. The lady was being lousy. She showed that she was ready for a fight. She insulted the guy as well. She wanted trouble and she got bit.ch-slapped backhand. I think the Jamaican plays table tennis.

See the way jealousy de make u display ur stupidity? So u are happy that a man is beating a woman? maybe that was what u inherited from your dad, beating ur mum in ur presence and u stay happy, rubbish

32 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by funkybully(f): 7:36pm On May 29, 2015
[s]
Gbawe:

You are the only lousy person here. Effing Barbarian. The man assaulted the woman. There is no excuse for that. In civilized society, being loud should never get anyone physically assaulted but I would never expect a cave-dweller like you, drunk on prejudice against Yorubas, to see that the woman did nothing to deserve the assault she was subjected to by a vile, uncouth and gutter coward I am sure is like you. Some of you are simply disgusting because it is obvious prejudice has totally eroded your decency, humanity and sense of justice. Even a decent 5 year old kid would know the guy is in the wrong yet you disgusting bigots find a way to indict the woman of wrongdoing because you assume she is Yorubas. Let us hope your mother, grandmother or any vulnerable female member of your family is ever humiliated and physically violated like that publicly for being "loud". Silly and disgusting cavemen.
[/s]

This old fool, shut up!

U think the way u yolobas insult even unborn children u can get away with it elsewhere. Why did d woman insult his mother.

Uncouth words are commonly used to correct in yoloba. U see a mother insulting her daughter omo ale, oloriburuku, omo oshi, omo ale jatijati, werey etc. Over a little issue.

The Same loud mouth she took abroad.

Mtcheew! She should thank her star it's only slap.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Gbawe: 7:38pm On May 29, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

This old fool, shut up!

U think the way u yolobas insult even unborn children u can get away with it elsewhere. Why did d woman insult his mother.

Uncouth words are commonly used to correct in yoloba. U see a mother insulting her daughter omo ale, oloriburuku, omo oshi, omo ale jatijati, werey etc.

The Same loud mouth she took abroad.

Mtcheew! She should thank her star it's only slap.

Another cave-dweller. That cowardly fool, at best, will be doing community service currently or actually serving a custodial sentence at worst. No wonder a wretched criminal like you opposed Buhari passionately. A land of law and order, which Buhari can deliver, is a no-no for crooks like you brought up in ALUU-style jungles. Neanderthal fool.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by mekaboy(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2015
A Nigerian is slapped and instead of u to protest, you r here talking about a yoruba woman. How silly.

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by funkybully(f): 7:45pm On May 29, 2015
[s]
Gbawe:

Another cave-dweller. That cowardly fool, at best, will be doing community service currently or actually serving a custodial sentence at worst. No wonder a wretched criminal like you opposed Buhari passionately. A land of law and order, which Buhari can deliver, is a no-no for crooks like you brought up in ALUU-style jungles. Neanderthal fool.
[/s]

Stop opening ur ewedu smelling mouth. When u go to uk don't behave like u are in oshodi.

The woman got served for behaving like a rascal.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by OkutaNla: 7:48pm On May 29, 2015
eazisky:

See the way jealousy de make u display ur stupidity? So u are happy that a man is beating a woman? maybe that was what u inherited from your dad, beating ur mum in ur presence and u stay happy, rubbish

Lol. You better soji yourself bro. Haven't you heard that igbomen actually have a morbid fetish for beating women? ? They are known for beating the shyt out of their women.

The goat is just acting true to type by excusing and hyping the battering of a woman by a man.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by oilyngbati(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2015
mekaboy:
A Nigerian is slapped and instead of u to protest, you r here talking about a yoruba woman. How silly.
Nigerians of middle belt extraction are killed by their so called fellow nigerians of hausa/fualni extraction, and YET none of you baste.rds are outraged. Spare us the useless sermon. FOOL!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Gbawe: 7:51pm On May 29, 2015
mekaboy:

That is how much some of these vile idiats hate their fellow Nigerians. Even basic decency all men and women should have is lacking in these animals because of their prejudice against all things Yoruba. All decent human beings will accept that the cowardly assault is condemnable and vile. Period. It shows what some of these sadists are that they are somehow trying to justify an unwarranted assault against an adult female. UK law will never say she was "loud" and thus deserved a bleeding lip as these animals are trying to say here. Rest assured the coward will surely pay for what he did if apprehended. No two ways about that.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by oilyngbati(m): 7:53pm On May 29, 2015
The guy should have stabbed the yaloba bit.ch with an ice pick. She thought she's in Lagos, where she'll keep shouting.....Lagos is our landd, go back to your village grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by funkybully(f): 7:54pm On May 29, 2015
[s]
OkutaNla:

Lol. You better soji yourself bro. Haven't you heard that igbomen actually have a morbid fetish for beating women? ? They are known for beating the shyt out of their women.

The goat is just acting true to type by excusing and hyping the battering of a woman by a man.
[/s]

Yet lagos magistrate court always inundate us with yoloba couples seeking dissolution of marriage over wife battery on daily basis.

Igbos have d least divorce rate and an igboman will b d last to raise hand on his wife cos they cherish their women unlike u lots that jump from marriage to another, producing bastards that turn to touts

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by bigfrancis21: 7:55pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by eazisky(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2015
OkutaNla:

Lol, my brother, the thing tire me o, how d goat go de happy say man beat woman? i pity the goat wife sha

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Gbawe: 7:56pm On May 29, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Stop opening ur ewedu smelling mouth. When u go to uk don't behave like u are in oshodi.

The woman got served for behaving like a rascal.

Look at this caveman. grin grin grin You just gave yourself away punk. Now it is obvious you have never set foot outside your ALUU-style Village let along know the way to the airport. Being "loud" or argumentative is not legitimate ground for anyone to be assaulted violently in the UK. Oponu. The coward in the video will face the wrath of the law because assault on women is a definite no-no in the UK even if wife and girlfriend beating is a way of life for barbarians and savages like you in your ALUU community.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by oilyngbati(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2015
Gbawe:

That is how much some of these vile idiats hate their fellow Nigerians. Even basic decency all men and women should have is lacking in these animals because of their prejudice against all things Yoruba. All decent human beings will accept that the cowardly assault is condemnable and vile. Period. It shows what some of these sadists are that they are somehow trying to justify an unwarranted assault against an adult female. UK law will never say she was "loud" and thus deserved a bleeding lip as these animals are trying to say here. Rest assured the coward will surely pay for what he did if apprehended. No two ways about that.
You are a lying son of a bia..cth. How about you battymen that take joy in poking fun of starved children of the east, by your criminal awalowo? Battyman!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by funkybully(f): 8:00pm On May 29, 2015
oilyngbati:
The guy should have stabbed the yaloba bit.ch with an ice pick. She thought she's in Lagos, where she'll keep shouting.....Lagos is our landd, go back to your village grin grin

grin grin grin

Are u minding them, see as the woman threw away caution and decorum to d wind and forgot she is in another man's land.

In Lagos she would have charged at an igbo that behaves like her n remind her they are accommodation her and that she should be "grateful "

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by eazisky(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Yet lagos magistrate court always inundate us with yoloba couples seeking dissolution of marriage over wife battery on daily basis.

Igbos have d least divorce rate and an igboman will b d last to raise hand on his wife cos they cherish their women unlike u lots that jump from marriage to another, producing bastards that turn to touts

Mumu, the last time i checked, it was an igbo man who killed his wife for cheating with his best friend in lagos, get updated,

i see no reason prolonging this thread with low-lifers like u

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by oilyngbati(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
bigfrancis21:

The guy was clearly obstructing the pathway. Common etiquette demands that when you board a bus, you shouldn't be an obstruction to another passenger. The guy had his legs clearly sticking out into the pathway, and the old woman had a trolley which she could not move through the pathway because the guy's left leg was in the way. She didn't need to say 'please' to have him take out his leg, because the bus is neither his house nor his parlour he was sitting in. The bus belongs to her, as it belongs to him and everyone else on it. Second, clearly seeing that the woman's age and she being old enough to be his grandmother, he could have simply paved way for her to pass. Even when she tried to move through the small space still left for her, he used his hand to obstruct her and pushed her trolley backwards towards her. Ultimately, he should never have laid his hands on her. For no reason.

Nigerians, at least the ones born and raised in Nigeria, are the last people to intimidate in this world. I have noticed that other Africans and blacks often tend to get unnecessarily aggressive when in contact with Nigerians. Some Africans on knowing that you're Nigerian will want to 'prove' that they are smarter than you, this Nigerian. It is as if they acknowledge that Nigerians are a smart indomitable bunch but they don't want to admit it. After the very first day I moved into my new rented house, my African roommates (2 of them) started trying to 'prove' they are smarter than me. I felt like they were trying to intimidate me for no just reason - reverse feeling of feeling intimidated but you want to intimidate the other person instead to hide your insecurity. It was as if they felt threatened by my presence. Then they tried to ridicule Nigeria for no just reason. Many times I come back from work, this particular Congolese is trying to 'update' me about the recent bad news in Nigeria and make jest at me and Nigeria for it. Trust me, I dealt with him accordingly. Ordinary Congolese kwa from small Congo of yesterday? Using statistics, common sense and reasoning, and positives about Nigeria, I belittled him and his ordinary congo, and gave him his level. It was as if he forgot that he was from ordinary Congo. When a Nigerian is talking a Congolese is talking too. Imagine the likeness. Ekwensu ma nkilika akwa. In Igbo, e nyelu m nya oche, nya nodu. Ever since, the guy has calmed down.

From the lady's accent, the guy sensed she is Nigerian and that is what, I believe, caused him to remain adamant not to pave way for her, as if paving way for her would mean she successfully 'intimidated' him. No, he would never accept it. Especially not from a Nigerian.

Some other blacks have often expressed resentment towards Nigerians for no reason. The hate is real.
Don't blame other blacks for hating you monkeys and baboons called nigerians. Don't you baboons and monkeys called nigerians hate yourselves? Is Oba Akiolu of the slump Lagos not a monkey called nigerian?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Civilian JTF Arrests Four Terror Suspects At Maiduguri Motor Park / "Most Big Men Abandon Their Big Farm Because Of Kidnapping" - Shehu Sani / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tackles Junaid Muhammed Over Statement Against Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.