Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. (10113 Views)

TENSION!!! Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi Slapped By Sen. Oji Ogbuoji (pics) / Okorocha Reacts To Being Slapped By A Ghost / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Gbawe: 8:02pm On May 29, 2015
oilyngbati:
You are a lying son of a bia..cth. How about you battymen that take joy in poking fun of starved children of the east, by your criminal awalowo? Battyman!

Mumu. Two wrongs do not make a right. If you condemn those sort strongly I personally have no issues with that and will say well-done. Now get lost confused tw1t who thinks he must be vile because others are.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by oilyngbati(m): 8:04pm On May 29, 2015
funkybully:

grin grin grin

Are u minding them, see as the woman threw away caution and decorum to d wind and forgot she is in another man's land.

In Lagos she would have charged at an igbo that behaves like her n remind her they are accommodation her and that she should be "grateful "
grin grin grin I tire O! And may thunder fire any useless Igbo person that come here to defend this woman. How many yolobas castigated the criminal oba Akiolu with his lagoon threat?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by oilyngbati(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2015
Gbawe:

Mumu. Two wrongs do not make a right. If you condemn those sort strongly I personally have no issues with that and will say well-done. Now get lost confused tw1t who thinks he must be vile because others are.
You're a battyman! Have you or any of your fellow yoruba battymen condemned the killings of Plateau and Benue people ever? In the last 2 months alone, over 600 people have been killed by your hausa/fulani cattle rearing masters, and not a single word of condemnation from you baboons in the zoo. Anuohia!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by funkybully(f): 8:08pm On May 29, 2015
eazisky:

Mumu, the last time i checked, it was an igbo man who killed his wife for cheating with his best friend in lagos, get updated,

i see no reason prolonging this thread with low-lifers like u

I have 10 yoloba wife battery case to update u for every single igbo case u will bring. Do u accept d challenge let's go there?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by eazisky(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2015
funkybully:

I have 10 yoloba wife battery case to update u for every single igbo case u will bring. Do u accept d challenge let's go there?

and i have evidence of more than 50 igbo men that used their wives for rituals, is that not worse than a divorce? igbos are popularly knwn for richuals abi? oya deny

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by OkutaNla: 8:15pm On May 29, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Yet lagos magistrate court always inundate us with yoloba couples seeking dissolution of marriage over wife battery on daily basis.

Igbos have d least divorce rate and an igboman will b d last to raise hand on his wife cos they cherish their women unlike u lots that jump from marriage to another, producing bastards that turn to touts

You just proved my point funkyboy. Your own kinsman is relishing the sight of a woman being battered by a man and you all are celebrating it, yet you have the effrontery to talk about an igbo men "cherishing" their women. Smh.

The whole world knows how expensive 'bride price' are in Igboland, hence why your men and women marry late in life coz they're busy saving up to pay the bride-price on their wives. This makes these men feel like they 'own' their wives, causing them to beat the shyt out of them at the slightest provocation. This is common knowlege bro, don't lie.

Yoruba women on the other hand won't put up with your shyt -- our women won't remain in a loveless and abusive marriage all in the name of 'culture'. That's why you find more of your women marrying our men than the other way round -- coz our women can't put up with your oversized egos and shyt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by funkybully(f): 8:16pm On May 29, 2015
eazisky:

and i have evidence of more than 50 igbo men that used their wives for rituals, is that not worse that a divorce? igbos are popularly knwn for richuals abi? oya deny

Ogun state South West is d capital of ritual, don't change fact. Just go to NL front page of last week n check.

Igbos only act ritual in nollywood movies to expose d heinous act, But yoloba owns and practice ritualism. Did u read about d fish farmer that was rescued in ijebu ode?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by OkutaNla: 8:18pm On May 29, 2015
funkybully:

Igbos only act ritual in nollywood movies to expose d heinous act, But yoloba owns and practice ritualism.

shocked shocked shocked Did I hear Otokoto? ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by eazisky(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2015
funkybully:

Ogun state South West is d capital of ritual, don't change fact. Just go to NL front page of last week n check.

Igbos only act ritual in nollywood movies to expose d heinous act, But yoloba owns and practice ritualism. Did u read about d fish farmer that was rescued in ijebu ode?

Lol, i just confirmed how big ur IDIOTIC U are

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by bigfrancis21: 8:19pm On May 29, 2015
oilyngbati:
Don't blame other blacks for hating you monkeys and baboons called nigerians. Don't you baboons and monkeys called nigerians hate yourselves? Is Oba Akiolu of the slump Lagos not a monkey called nigerian?

I don't have to prove to you what happens to Nigerians in the international scene beyond Nigeria. From your level of reasoning, it is easy to see that you have never left Nigeria before, thus your world view is limited. Nigerians who have lived outside Nigeria before for some time will understand what I am talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by funkybully(f): 8:22pm On May 29, 2015
[s]
OkutaNla:

You just proved my point funkyboy. Your own kinsman is relishing the sight of a woman being battered by a man and you all are celebrating it, yet you have the effrontery to talk about an igbo men "cherishing" their women. Smh.

The whole world knows how expensive 'bride price' are in Igboland, hence why your men and women marry late in life coz they're busy saving up to pay the bride-price on their wives. This makes these men feel like the 'own' their wives, causing them to beat the shyt out of them at the slightest provocation. This is common knowlege bro, don't lie.

Yoruba women on the other hand won't put up with your shyt -- our women won't remain in a loveless and abusive marriage all in the name of 'culture'. That's why you find more of your women marrying our men than the other way round -- coz our women can't put up with your oversized egos and shyt.
[/s]

Jargon!
.expensive bride price Yet cobblers, carpenter, okada riders marry every Saturday in igboland. The fact is igbos hold marriage in high esteem. Igbo men take marriage seriously and know that raising a hand on a woman can end d marriage nd so u hardly see an igbo man beat his wife, But in yoloba, with their women loud mouth n insult filled cavity, unleashing such venom on a man most often touts results in fisticuffs nd battery Which ends in divorce or marriage abandonement Which is not even frowned at in yolobaland.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by funkybully(f): 8:26pm On May 29, 2015
eazisky:

Lol, i just confirmed how big IDIOTIC I am

Eya!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 29, 2015
eazisky:
And biafrans are getting killed and executed in indonesia, malaysia and every part of the world for drug trafficking and fake drugs

The last time i checked, biafrans are dying of heart attack cos of inferiority complex, who God has blessed, u cant curse, yorubars are millions of steps ahead of biafra
Yes I agree with you!!! yerebas are millions of steps ahead of Biafra in fraud, backstabbing, hate and ritual killings.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by oilyngbati(m): 8:40pm On May 29, 2015
bigfrancis21:

I don't have to prove to you what happens to Nigerians in the international scene beyond Nigeria. From your level of reasoning, it is easy to see that you have never left Nigeria before, thus your world view is limited. Nigerians who have lived outside Nigeria before for some time will understand what I am talking about.
I don't give a rat ar.se what happens to the baboons and monkeys called nigerians in abroad. My question to you is simple....Do you nigerians love each other? And talking of nigerians living abroad, didn't a yaoloba medical doctor called for the killings of Igbo people in Lagos, just a few weeks ago? It's weak Igbo like you that are easily mowed down like a chicken because of trying to be more nigerian like other monkeys (nigerians). For your information, I live abroad myself and I see hate from other nigerians towards Igbo, so you are living in denial.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by OkutaNla: 8:41pm On May 29, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

[s]Jargon!
.expensive bride price Yet cobblers, carpenter, okada riders marry every Saturday in igboland. The fact is igbos hold marriage in high esteem. Igbo men take marriage seriously and know that raising a hand on a woman can end d marriage nd so u hardly see an igbo man beat his wife, But in yoloba, with their women loud mouth n insult filled cavity, unleashing such venom on a man most often touts results in fisticuffs nd battery Which ends in divorce or marriage abandonement Which is not even frowned at in yolobaland. [/s]

cheesy

Man Beats Wife To Death in Lagos For Inability To Bear Him Children
57-year-old Ikechukwu Anajekwu, is cooling his heels at the Kirikiri Maximum Prison for beating his wife, Obiageli, to death over her inability to bear him children.

The suspect accused his wife of being behind his badluck which included his arrest for drug trafficking, imprisonment and his misfortunes in life.

According to the deceased family, Anajekwu had turned their daughter into a punching bag shortly after he came back from prison and it was on one of such beatings on January 19, 2015, that the lady slumped and died......

http://chukwudiiwuchukwu..com/2015/03/57-year-old-ikechukwu-anajekwu-is.html

Mixed reactions have trailed the harmonisation of bride prices in various communities in Imo by the traditional parliament recently inaugurated by Governor Rochas Okorocha....

...Those in favour of the harmonisation reasoned that many young persons, especially the females, stay single longer than they would like to before getting married because of high bride price and other exigencies involved in traditional and church weddings.

...Emma Eke, a businessman, described the resolution as a move in the right direction, adding that a lot of youth have stayed unmarried because of the high cost of marriage.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/98215-mixed-reactions-to-standard-bride-price-for-imo-women.html

HIGH BRIDE PRICE AND IGBO SINGLES
I have observed from my African tours that many Igbo guys outside Nigeria are happily married to ladies of their host countries. From Ghana to Benin Republic and Congo, the story is the same. One thing most of them are grumbling about is high bride price in most parts of Igbo land. Most African countries not only give away their daughters free but actually give her part of the family properties when she marries. Some Igbo guys cannot come out to say it but many of them seem to be unhappy with the LONG LIST OF ITEMS TO BUY handed over to them by their in-laws. Most Igbo young men are unmarried because they want to be made before they go into the marriage institution. Some young men who live in one-room apartment would want to live in a flat or duplex before they marry, but because the economy is hard, these lofty dreams are not often met and such men remain unmarried for ages. How can we tackle these issues of high bride price which includes the cost of traditional marriage among the Igbos?

https://www.facebook.com/timothy.ofoegbu/posts/10152572264924795

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by IGBOSON2: 8:41pm On May 29, 2015
That thug hit her first! He's at fault, and i hope she presses charges against the animal!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by funkybully(f): 8:50pm On May 29, 2015
IGBOSON2:
That thug hit her first! He's at fault, and i hope she presses charges against the animal!

No, d loud mouth yoloba woman hit him first with her mouth weapon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Eshinwaju: 8:51pm On May 29, 2015
IGBOSON2:

this is d right thing to do.....condemn that which is bad..... cool

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by funkybully(f): 9:00pm On May 29, 2015
OkutaNla:

cheesy

Ewu

Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by lolaxavier(m): 8:01am On May 27
One Ajayi Olatunbosun has been arrested by the police for allegedly hiring thugs to pour acid on his ex-wife, Bamidele Otakiti, in her shop on Adejobi Street in the Ajasa Command area of Lagos.

PUNCH Metro gathered that all had been well between the couple since they moved to Lagos in 2005 until a few months ago when a disagreement soured their relationship.

The quarrel was said to have led to their separation in February, 2015.

It was learnt that the suspect, prior to the divorce, had on several occasions accused Otakiti of adultery.

Our correspondent gathered that despite his discontent with the alleged act, the 47-year-old commercial motorcycle rider (okada rider) had pleaded with the woman not to divorce him.

It was learnt that Otakiti bore three children for Olatunbosun.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the two-man assailant team had come to Otakiti’s shop on April 21 at about 7.30pm, with a substance which later tested positive for acid. She was reportedly trying to give them change for some items they had bought when they poured the substance on her.

The attackers allegedly told the woman that they were sent by her ex-husband before they fled the area.

She was said to have been rushed to a nearby hospital, from where she was referred to the General Hospital, Ile Epo, for intensive care.

Olatunbosun, who lives on Adetoun Street, Abule-Egba, was apprehended after his alleged involvement in the incident, which was reported at the Meiran Police Station.

A police source told our correspondent that the Ifewara, Osun State, indigene initially denied the allegation, but later owned up after being thoroughly quizzed.

The source said, “He initially denied hiring the thugs. But after a comprehensive interrogation, he confessed, saying the woman had been flaunting her beauty and committing adultery. He is giving us useful information to track the fleeing suspects.”

Olatunbosun was brought before an Ojokoro Magistrate’s Court on two counts of assault preferred against him by a police prosecutor, Inspector Benson Emuerhi.

The charges read, “That you, Ajayi Olatunbosun, 42, and two others now at large, on April 21, 2015, at about 7.30pm on Adejobi Street, Ajasa Command, Lagos, in the Ikeja Magisterial District, did conspire to commit felony to wit: grievous harm and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under Section 409 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State of Nigeria, 2011.

“That you, and two others now at large, on the same date, time and place, in the aforementioned magisterial district, did grievously harm one Bamidele Otakiti by pouring liquid acid on her and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under Section 243 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, Nigeria, 2011.”

The accused pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Mrs. O.A. Olayinka, a senior magistrate, admitted him to bail in the sum of N500,000 with two sureties in like sum.

“The sureties must show evidence of means of livelihood to the court for verification,” Olayinka added.

The case was adjourned till June 25, 2015.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Crownvillar: 9:01pm On May 29, 2015
bigfrancis21:

The guy was clearly obstructing the pathway. Common etiquette demands that when you board a bus, you shouldn't be an obstruction to another passenger. The guy had his legs clearly sticking out into the pathway, and the old woman had a trolley which she could not move through the pathway because the guy's left leg was in the way. She didn't need to say 'please' to have him take out his leg, because the bus is neither his house nor his parlour he was sitting in. The bus belongs to her, as it belongs to him and everyone else on it. Second, clearly seeing that the woman's age and she being old enough to be his grandmother, he could have simply paved way for her to pass. Even when she tried to move through the small space still left for her, he used his hand to obstruct her and pushed her trolley backwards towards her. Ultimately, he should never have laid his hands on her. For no reason.

Nigerians, at least the ones born and raised in Nigeria, are the last people to intimidate in this world. I have noticed that other Africans and blacks often tend to get unnecessarily aggressive when in contact with Nigerians. Some Africans on knowing that you're Nigerian will want to 'prove' that they are smarter than you, this Nigerian. It is as if they acknowledge that Nigerians are a smart indomitable bunch but they don't want to admit it. After the very first day I moved into my new rented house, my African roommates (2 of them) started trying to 'prove' they are smarter than me. I felt like they were trying to intimidate me for no just reason - reverse feeling of feeling intimidated but you want to intimidate the other person instead to hide your insecurity. It was as if they felt threatened by my presence. Then they tried to ridicule Nigeria for no just reason. Many times I come back from work, this particular Congolese is trying to 'update' me about the recent bad news in Nigeria and make jest at me and Nigeria for it. Trust me, I dealt with him accordingly. Ordinary Congolese kwa from small Congo of yesterday? Using statistics, common sense and reasoning, and positives about Nigeria, I belittled him and his ordinary congo, and gave him his level. It was as if he forgot that he was from ordinary Congo. When a Nigerian is talking a Congolese is talking too. Imagine the likeness. Ekwensu ma nkilika akwa. In Igbo, e nyelu m nya oche, nya nodu. Ever since, the guy has calmed down.

From the lady's accent, the guy sensed she is Nigerian and that is what, I believe, caused him to remain adamant not to pave way for her, as if paving way for her would mean she successfully 'intimidated' him. No, he would never accept it. Especially not from a Nigerian.

Some other blacks have often expressed resentment towards Nigerians for no reason. The hate is real.

The guy seemed to be in the wrong from the video uploaded. Having said that, she made a massive blunder by saying something along the lines of "Jamaicans like looking for trouble". That is a sweeping statement which tars all Jamaicans negatively. Just like any other nation on planet earth, there are good and bad Jamaicans. When he refused to let her get past, all she needed to do was tell the driver the situation and ask the bus driver to deal with it. The video clip doesn't show what happened at the very beginning of the incident. All said and done he shouldn't have slapped her. I wonder why we humans make life difficult for each other. We need to practice more of a "give and take" attitude.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by OkutaNla: 9:01pm On May 29, 2015
funkybully:

No, d loud mouth yoloba woman hit him first with her mouth weapon

Smh. I pity your wife coz you go don nearly kill am with beating each time she make mistake "hit you first with mouth weapon". Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 29, 2015
embarassed he's right to d Ibos caus d Ibos are known very well for beating their wives
Inferior Tribe.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by funkybully(f): 9:07pm On May 29, 2015
OkutaNla:

Smh. I pity your wife coz you go don nearly kill am with beating each time she make mistake "hit you first with mouth weapon". Smh.

Like this yoloba woman below

See The Wife Stabs Husband, In Attempt To Kill Him In Lagos (see Photos) by ebiscoshadrack1: 7:36am On May 28
As gotten from a source..

"I want to share a real story with you which happened over the weekend about a couple that live in Olowora.

Isheri, Lagos Mr and Mrs Funsho Makinde who on Friday night in their flat had a heated argument which lead to the wife stabbing the husband on the thigh and arm with a big knife on a vein that led to the artery (and apparently this is not the first time she's pulled a knife on him)

My grieve here is that this woman is still allowed to walk on the streets of Lagos. It's absurd even the police men who came to the crime scene and took pictures, visited the man at emergency room in the hospital (LASUTH) after collecting 6 pints of blood, they still did not arrest her even though I believe they had enough evidence to do so...Read more>>http://mcebisco..com/2015/05/see-wife-stabs-husband-in-attempt-to.html

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by funkybully(f): 9:15pm On May 29, 2015
chowlade:
embarassed he's right to d Ibos caus d Ibos are known very well for beating their wives
Inferior Tribe.

Yoloba respecting their women and daughters.

40-year-old Man Arraigned For Raping Neighbour’s 7-year-old Daughter by dre11(m): 2:46pm On May 21
A 40-year-old commercial driver, Sesan Tianu, who allegedly defiled the seven-year-old daughter of his neighbour, was arraigned in a Yaba Chief Magistrates’ Court, Lagos, on Wednesday.

Tianu, who resides at No. 18b, Adetoke St., Bariga area of Lagos, is standing trial for child rape.

But the accused pleaded not guilty to the charge.

Earlier, the Prosecutor, ASP Godwin Anyanwu, had said that the accused committed the offence on May 3, around his residence.

Anyanwu said that the accused took advantage of the seven-year-old girl.

“As his victim was urinating in front of the house, the accused lured her into his parked commercial bus.

“He inserted his finger in her private part.

“The raped girl screamed but the accused covered her mouth with his hand and he further penetrated into the girl’s private part.

“The accused threatened the victim not to tell her mother.

“The raped girl’s mother noticed blood stain on her pant when bathing her in the night and morning.

“The little girl told her mother what happened to her and then the case was reported at the Bariga Police Station, ” Anyanwu said.

The prosecution submitted that the offence contravened Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State of Nigeria, 2011.

The Chief Magistrate, Mrs A.O. Soladoye, ordered that the legal advice of the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) on the case should be sought.

Soladoye granted the accused bail in the sum of N250, 000 with two sureties in like sum and adjourned the case to Aug.1 for the DPP’s advice.

NAN reports that Section 137 prescribes life imprisonment for anyone found guilty of child rape.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by anulaxad(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

This old fool, shut up!

U think the way u yolobas insult even unborn children u can get away with it elsewhere. Why did d woman insult his mother.

Uncouth words are commonly used to correct in yoloba. U see a mother insulting her daughter omo ale, oloriburuku, omo oshi, omo ale jatijati, werey etc. Over a little issue.

The Same loud mouth she took abroad.

Mtcheew! She should thank her star it's only slap.

grin grin, my goodness you killed me with laughter. Reminded completely of my childhood, indeed Yorubas rain abuses on their children for little issues, but only so that their children will develop a more efficient type of resistance against indiscipline.

But I do agree with Gwabe, as before being a Yoruba woman, she is indeed a Nigerian, and respect wasn't given, and to be blatantly honest Jamaicans are probably the most uncivilized, most trouble making products of this entire universe. The create trouble out of nothing; I know this from personal experience( repeatedly) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by atlwireles: 9:19pm On May 29, 2015
Rubbish, that man is a sorry coward. angry angry angry angry why was he trying to run. All the people in that bus just looked on like ediots. angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Truckpusher(m): 9:22pm On May 29, 2015
This lady should press for charges let the mofo know that you don't go about hitting people the way you feel if offended.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by kelechiMarie(f): 9:37pm On May 29, 2015
The guy is at fault and i think the lady should press charges.
Looking at the comments on this thread gives you a clearer perspective on why Nigeria and black africa remains backward.
Where the heck are the mods when you need them most? Someone please close this thread!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by bigfrancis21: 9:41pm On May 29, 2015
Crownvillar:

The guy seemed to be in the wrong from the video uploaded. Having said that, she made a massive blunder by saying something along the lines of "Jamaicans like looking for trouble". That is a sweeping statement which tars all Jamaicans negatively. Just like any other nation on planet earth, there are good and bad Jamaicans. When he refused to let her get past, all she needed to do was tell the driver the situation and ask the bus driver to deal with it. The video clip doesn't show what happened at the very beginning of the incident. All said and done he shouldn't have slapped her. I wonder why we humans make life difficult for each other. We need to practice more of a "give and take" attitude.

The bus driver was clearly aware of what was happening but refused to move into the fracas. For the very first minute or 2, the bus was immobile, the driver was waiting to move. He/she should have waded into the case, but did not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 29, 2015
The Oba of Lagos and the Anti-Igbo doctor, Ariyo should be warned. They will be B1tch.slapped like the lousy Yoruba woman.

Yoruba are lousy and loud. They curse and insult but hate receiving it.

Watch them rush like flies to excrement when they see any news on Ibo people on nairaland.

Yoruba's, oba is not in London . If you are lousy, we will send the Jamaicans to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by fr3do(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2015
Gbawe:

You are the only lousy person here. Effing Barbarian. The man assaulted the woman. There is no excuse for that. In civilized society, being loud should never get anyone physically assaulted but I would never expect a cave-dweller like you, drunk on prejudice against Yorubas, to see that the woman did nothing to deserve the assault she was subjected to by a vile, uncouth and gutter coward I am sure is like you. Some of you are simply disgusting because it is obvious prejudice has totally eroded your decency, humanity and sense of justice. Even a decent 5 year old kid would know the guy is in the wrong yet you disgusting bigots find a way to indict the woman of wrongdoing because you assume she is Yorubas. Let us hope your mother, grandmother or any vulnerable female member of your family is never humiliated and physically violated like that publicly for being "loud". Silly and disgusting cavemen.

You are a lousy bigot yourself

You are saying cavemen, a plural noun. Assuming that the person you quoted is from that tribe you are threatened by, you are insulting this entire tribe.

Bigotry is the most disgusting when the bigot is not aware of his bigotry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 29, 2015
C
divine2043:
The Oba of Lagos and the Anti-Igbo doctor, Ariyo should be warned. They will be B1tch.slapped like the lousy Yoruba woman.

Yoruba are lousy and loud. They curse and insult but hate receiving it.

Watch them rush like flies to excrement when they see any news on Ibo people on nairaland.

Yoruba's, oba is not in London . If you are lousy, we will send the Jamaicans to you.

You guys should stop turning this into Igbo vs Yoruba. There is no justification for that boys action.

All he needed to do was to move his silly legs and get out of the way. He was clearly obstructing the aisle. Would he attempt that nonsense on an elderly white lady.

I hope the cowardly phool was arrested for this. I love that woman for standing her ground.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Criticised For Delay In Anambra Airport Opening / BREAKING: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie / Oil Theft Figures Are Outrageous & Unrealistic - Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.