Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Divorce Case:: Who's Responsible To Go On With The Children ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorce Case:: Who's Responsible To Go On With The Children ? (410 Views)

I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down / Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Case:: Who's Responsible To Go On With The Children ? by Pheals(f): 6:33pm On May 29, 2015
A man and his wife got into a serious quarrel..... And it lead to insult, which make them exchange words
the wife got angry and go inside the bedroom,start to pack her belongings
suddenly the man came in saw are gardening her things and he ask 'where are you packing to? '
to my mother's house ! She said angrily
the man bend down draw out his bag and started packing her clothes,shoes,books and other useful things
the wife notice this and ask '' where are you packing all this to ''
to my mother house
then what about the children...ask the wife

'' let them go to their mother's house also '' said the husband

here comes the question !
If the father and the mother broke up who is responsible to take care of the children or who should they stay with ?
Re: Divorce Case:: Who's Responsible To Go On With The Children ? by demmy0325(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Divorce Case:: Who's Responsible To Go On With The Children ? by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2015
Divorce is just not an option.. I dnt subscribe to divorce
Re: Divorce Case:: Who's Responsible To Go On With The Children ? by agarawu23(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2015
it depends on the agreement between both of em because some men can take care of children more than women (if the baby is no longer breast feeding).

and financial issue is one of the most important thing. if the man can be providing for the woman, the woman shld take care of the baby.
Re: Divorce Case:: Who's Responsible To Go On With The Children ? by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 29, 2015
The mother undecided

Even if they decided to go to a court, and solve the issue. The children will still go to their mother, unless if the Woman is not mentally stable, then

the Father will have no option than to take care of his kids.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Case:: Who's Responsible To Go On With The Children ? by oliverjiad(m): 6:46pm On May 29, 2015
Hmmm passing by
Re: Divorce Case:: Who's Responsible To Go On With The Children ? by Jayjay0(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2015
The court will decide that
Re: Divorce Case:: Who's Responsible To Go On With The Children ? by Beesluv: 5:28am On Jun 15, 2015
The woman

(1) (Reply)

Opinion:3 Months Without Sex Or Without Sex? / #avalanche / Wire Through Tubes And Surface Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.