Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See (4485 Views)

Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button / Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others / Microsoft Buys Swiftkey For $250 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Sunymoore(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2015
Here's mine!

I am sleepy love sorry for the late reply to this email address in the future of this country is dark and I will be happy to be placed on an email to a page in my rhyme book by Nas the other hand I am a Nigerian easily adjust and live in the future of this country
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Jackeeh(m): 6:39pm On May 29, 2015
I am something that likes playing with pregnant women and children in the dark on this site is a good time to time and money to pay for the married to a friend of mine and I will be adding more burdens to themselves to the dead of the best nolly wood has produced

OMG shocked according to SwiftKey, I'm a perv!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Oahray: 6:48pm On May 29, 2015
I am about to eat and drink and I owe you one of the few things I know in igbo the same time as a temporary appetite suppressant phentermine...

Lmao! Crazy.

1 Like

Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by burkutu: 7:31pm On May 29, 2015
Jackeeh:
I am something that likes playing with pregnant women and children in the dark on this site is a good time to time and money to pay for the married to a friend of mine and I will be adding more burdens to themselves to the dead of the best nolly wood has produced

OMG shocked according to SwiftKey, I'm a perv!

looool.....i swear

3 Likes

Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by HyDef(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2015
I know you see me M83 Chamillionaire the way to do it is by far the best way to get the taste of the most important thing is that the Muslim world.

Um... I'm not even a Muslim...

1 Like

Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Sunymoore(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2015
HyDef:
I know you see me M83 Chamillionaire the way to do it is by far the best way to get the taste of the most important thing is that the Muslim world.

Um... I'm not even a Muslim...
Hahaha.. That's funny... Lalasticlala enough of politics topics, let's catch some fun
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Goahead(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2015
Fiat justiata ruat caelumangry and I will be cannedcheesy based on the number of the scriptures...

Swiftkey thinks I'm a Latino.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by sniperwolf(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2015
I am a very good at it and I will be holding back to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is stored than to anything on which it is stored...
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by superbloke(m): 9:42pm On May 29, 2015
I am o the month of the month of the month of the month of the month of the month of the month of the month of the month of the month of the month of the month of the month...

SwiftKey thinks I'm a re.tard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by hawksford: 9:50pm On May 29, 2015
I am not sure if you are the worsted englisher the list of the time to get the remaining files and folders and I will be a good time to get the remaining files and folders

Hilarious and unimaginable
I've never typed worsted and englisher before angry shocked embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by DammyOlu123(m): 9:57pm On May 29, 2015
I don't understand what u wrote.me and my roomies did what I can talk about o the best for last Shaydee-shakam Terry G-my love Justin beiber-somebody to love Real and true fortune Freedom akon This Love Maroon.

Emm...

1 Like

Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Jackeeh(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2015
superbloke:
I am o the month of the month of the month of the month of the month of the month of the month of the month of the month of the month of the month of the month of the month...

SwiftKey thinks I'm a re.tard

grin grin
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by dionysus7: 10:06pm On May 29, 2015
I am the victim here is the best way to get them to start getting into the conversation with my mind and body Works for you to walk abt in that skeleton of an issue with the same time it was a video of the day you will be a good idea to have a conversation with a sicker mind that the question is how I can do atm transfer with

...well shit
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Lagusta(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2015
I was don't know if you are not a month of this message and you have to see you know what do you know that I don't know what you know if I am going well as well and the same time and I am not sure that one more information contained herein is the same....

Hmmmmm
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2015
AT the moment and I will be using the the version of Android after a year of purchase..

Holy Sh!t
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Zhaligkeer(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2015
I am poisonous right now and then I will be in the way to get the best for you to know if you are looking for a while back and forth between the two of the snake in the world of the snake in the world of the Spirit

This is crazy
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Xxpress(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2015
I don't know if you are looking for a while back and forth between the two of you recently and u are telling me that you will be in the next 3 weeks ago by the way to get the best way

This doesn't make any sense. Lol
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by muderkid(m): 11:18pm On May 29, 2015
I am a beautiful person who is the best way to get a chance to win the game is at the end of the most important thing is that the only thing I can do it for a while back and forth between the two of the most important thing is that the only thing I can do it for a while back and forth between the two of the most important thing is that the only thing I can do it for a while back and forth between the two of the most important thing is that the only thing I can do it for a while back and forth between the two years ago and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning

guess I'll av to keep doing it for a while back and forth, no stopping
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by akashi01(m): 11:20pm On May 29, 2015
i love you want to tell me make it want to hold your little up to you want to tell me it was sheri sef cos juwa is sumhow

nawa o
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Dgunnerz(m): 12:29am On May 30, 2015
A
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Tbillz(m): 1:14am On May 30, 2015
I am a beautiful person who is the best way to get a chance to win the game is at the end of the most important thing is that the only thing I can what do you have to be a good time to get a chance to win the game is at the end of the most important thing
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by LaRochelle(f): 1:28am On May 30, 2015
Am I the only one who doesn't understand all these ?

4 Likes

Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by LieDetector(m): 2:05am On May 30, 2015
I am a beautiful person who is the screen of tecno h6 screen and the atm machines are not helping either way to get the best way.

SwiftKey thinks I'm a tecno ambassador. Lol

1 Like

Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by dmostcheerful(f): 2:11am On May 30, 2015
LaRochelle:
Am I the only one who doesn't understand all these ?
u are not alone. sad
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by LieDetector(m): 2:15am On May 30, 2015
dmostcheerful:
u are not alone. sad
if you're a user of the SwiftKey keyboard, you'd understand the game.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by dmostcheerful(f): 2:18am On May 30, 2015
downloading....
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by LieDetector(m): 2:26am On May 30, 2015
dmostcheerful:
i been here and i been trying at get what the thing everybody is writing and am reading but now i have been understanding that everybody is typing a nonsense as am typing and i didn't care if anybody is understanding what am typing and typing.

guess a grab the thing. ~dmostcheerful.
of course I need no one to tell me That this isn't a "SwiftKey-generated" sentence. Download SwiftKey and you'll understand perfectly what I mean.

By the way, aren't you feeling sleepy?
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by dmostcheerful(f): 2:31am On May 30, 2015
LieDetector:
of course I need no one to tell me That this isn't a "SwiftKey-generated" sentence. Download SwiftKey and you'll understand perfectly what I mean.

By the way, aren't you feeling sleepy?
aiint feeling sleepy yet. thanks 4 d tips though.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by aieromon(m): 2:37am On May 30, 2015
I am a very good at it and I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time in the morning.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by LieDetector(m): 2:39am On May 30, 2015
dmostcheerful:
aiint feeling sleepy yet. thanks 4 d tips though.
guess you slept for long hrs yesterday
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by dmostcheerful(f): 2:42am On May 30, 2015
LieDetector:
guess you slept for long hrs yesterday
ya, guessed right.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by LieDetector(m): 2:50am On May 30, 2015
dmostcheerful:
ya, guessed right.
Lol. Your face looks familiar. You stay in Lag?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location / Redmi Note 7 64gig/4gig And 128gig/4gig for Sale / My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.