Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Broken Hose On Air Filter Housing Box Of Camry 2003 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Broken Hose On Air Filter Housing Box Of Camry 2003 (1257 Views)

Price Of Camry Engine(2001 Model) / Do It Yourself (DIY) Tips: How To Change Your Air Filter / Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken Hose On Air Filter Housing Box Of Camry 2003 by speed001: 6:52pm On May 29, 2015
Hello people. Dis afternoon I noticed that a hose that is connected to cylindrical shape tool mounted to d engine air box housing is broken. The car in question is a 2003 toyota camry 2AZ FE inline 4 cylinder engine . Attached are pictures of the said broken hose for proper identification and diagnosis. Pls what is d function of d hose and hw do I rectify it. Thanks for ur usual coperation

Re: Broken Hose On Air Filter Housing Box Of Camry 2003 by sultaan(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2015
That was removed by Kazeem so that you will keep coming back for some of his miraculous fixes just look for where it was connected to and re connect and use the clamp to secure it
Re: Broken Hose On Air Filter Housing Box Of Camry 2003 by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 29, 2015
Go buy another tokumbor valve for the 2AZ-FE exactly like that.
Re: Broken Hose On Air Filter Housing Box Of Camry 2003 by speed001: 9:32pm On May 29, 2015
sultaan:
That was removed by Kazeem so that you will keep coming back for some of his miraculous fixes just look for where it was connected to and re connect and use the clamp to secure it

Thanks for d comment. I didn't go to any kazeem place. In shut fome I've nt visited d mechanic and whenever I do I go to reputable garage. Iw as just doin some over sight on d engine when I noticed it. Is it a cause for concern?
Re: Broken Hose On Air Filter Housing Box Of Camry 2003 by speed001: 9:40pm On May 29, 2015
lomomike:
Go buy another tokumbor valve for the 2AZ-FE exactly like that.

Thanks for d prompt response. Will check if I will c what is d function? @ sultaan d fin is broken . Can I cut d hose and attach it to d place it broke out from?
Re: Broken Hose On Air Filter Housing Box Of Camry 2003 by disloman(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2015
speed001:

Thanks for d prompt response. Will check if I will c what is d function? @ sultaan d fin is broken . Can I cut d hose and attach it to d place it broke out from?
Lolzzzzzzzz.
Re: Broken Hose On Air Filter Housing Box Of Camry 2003 by Nobody: 8:32am On May 30, 2015
speed001:

Why must you cut it?
Re: Broken Hose On Air Filter Housing Box Of Camry 2003 by gulfer: 9:12am On May 30, 2015
speed001:

Coming from someone who services at reputable workshops.................................. embarassed embarassed
Re: Broken Hose On Air Filter Housing Box Of Camry 2003 by speed001: 1:38pm On May 30, 2015
[quote author=gulfer post=34239131] Coming from someone who services at reputable workshops.................................. embarassed embarassed [/quote

Thanks
Re: Broken Hose On Air Filter Housing Box Of Camry 2003 by sultaan(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2015
That metal on the hose is a clamp to hold it in place.
The depression on the hose is where the clamp was someone moved the clamp and pried off the hose but if the nipple of the connection broke inside the hose you have to pull out the nipplefind the part it broke off from replace that part and reconnect the hose and clamp it down

(1) (Reply)

Highlander 2004 Is Not Moving Well On Acceleration / Help On Multiple Obd Codes Toyota / Thread Modifying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.