Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

“I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home (51238 Views)

Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany / “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by olayinkaj2(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2015
elipheleh:
This fake news papers Sahara reporters are lies.
My family house is in Bayless and nothing of booing happened
. Are you sure you read the news?
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by dammytosh: 8:43pm On May 29, 2015
This Sahara Reporters are trouble makers

Which one is Mr. Jonathan on every paragraphs

Crazy journalists.

I still hear Americans call

president W bush
president Clinton.

Reason they will rather die than hand over
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by Fredzy7(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2015
OMOTOWO:
hadn't been GEJ have put education in good shape,your comprehension skill would have been improved...lolz
His comprehension skills would have improved true......... But what about your language skill
"hadn't been" correction is " had it been" and whether education is in "good shape" or not some people e.g you will still be arrogant, dumb and abusive
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by Ezebinaugwu(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2015
politricks:
How wont you expect to be booed when you are the GCFR (Grand commander of the fo.ol's republic)

And your stupid mother GCAR GRAND COMMANDER OF ASHAWO REPUBLIC.
NAMA
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by LastProphet: 8:47pm On May 29, 2015
ITbomb:

Did you read the article at all?

The moroon didnt read it
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 29, 2015
So you know you didnt try at all...
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 29, 2015
johnson055:
Oga jona u know say u no do good so it is time for buhari to give u our reword say baba
Chai!! Exhibiting Mumurity
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by sanniabiola(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2015
adamskutty:
Jonathan is the worst, mistake leader ever in the history of mankind. grin grin

His followers are also fooools, i have a feeling that majority of them lives in the jungle and have never had access to basic social amenities. grin grin Hahaha! Poverty, suffering and smiling is a curse o. grin grin

The uncivilized villagers are cheering on. grin
I quickly check you out I see no reason to insult you already. You are full of insult enough.
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by Fredzy7(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2015
OMOTOWO:
hadn't been GEJ have put education in good shape,your comprehension skill would have been improved...lolz
His comprehension skills would have improved true......... But what about your language skill
"hadn't been" correction is " had it been" and whether education is in "good shape" or not some people e.g you will still be ignorant and abusive
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 29, 2015
searider:
Why would he be worried? Oh i forgot he didnt deliver as expected by his people.

Wait a minute! I thought PEJ loves functions so much that she could not afford being absent during the inauguration. Truth be said; she misused her power as the first lady of Nigeria and now she can not stand the disappointment.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely;even in the dictionary of illiterates.
As if you can do more than what he did... The buhari you wanted has finally come
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 29, 2015
Godfullsam:

Guilty conscience undecided undecided.
you are daft and a Goatee. He simply meant that he is afraid his pple will stone him for his decision....handing over to a fulani man
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by favistar(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2015
Daniyemi:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/05/29/%E2%80%9Ci-was-worried-i-would-be-booed%E2%80%9D-jonathan-admits-he-returns-home

Lets not say what we aiint sure of ooo...

See Why Dame Patience
Jonathan Didn't Attend Pres.
Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony >>>http:///lmKWmi
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 29, 2015
elipheleh:

shut up. sahara reporters is the most accurate news media in Nigeria.... expect this headline from other news paper in 2 or 3 days time. Sahara reporters is always the first.

Im not suprise, igbos dont like sahara reporters cos they think is Hausa man. For ur information, nor be Hausa man get am.
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by AreaFada2: 8:54pm On May 29, 2015
Firefire:
Booed for what ?

For coming back alive ? undecided
Gbam. I feared for that man's life o.
In such a bigoted place like ours, going back in one piece is no joke. And for the past 20 years, no presidential couple that went to Aso Rock and stayed for more than a year came out as a couple. It's either as a widow or widower. Miryam Abacha, OBJ & Mrs Yar'Adua.
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by timota(m): 8:54pm On May 29, 2015
elipheleh:
u are the liar here because the paper said I thought I will be booed
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by davades(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2015
elipheleh:

Olodo !

1 Like

Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by BL3zzY(f): 8:57pm On May 29, 2015
femzysticks:
A time to rule and a time to be ruled

One lesson:

What ever your hand finds to do or what ever task is given to you

Do it will,

It will be accounted for one day

Farewell GEJ & PEJ

#changeIsHere

hummmmm
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 29, 2015
politricks:
How wont you expect to be booed when you are the GCFR (Grand commander of the fo.ol's republic)
Only a fool can identify a fool. You are just a fu**ed up Nigga.. Btw you are a citizen of that your so called "fools republic".. Orangutan
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by 9jatatafo(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2015
The people of Bayelsa and Niger Delta should be proud of their son who rule the country as a president. In the history of Nigeria, he is the first South South President o Nigeria. He is now the father of modern day democracy.
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by adamskutty(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2015
sanniabiola:

I quickly
look at someone that the spoon i used to feed cost more than the amount ur parents have ever spent on u, ur entire life. grin grin

Suffering and smiling lowlife mofo, u think me and u are in the same class? Nigga u are below me, a poor wretched orangutan. grin grin

Abeg insult ooo, i will really love to maul out that madness that has crippled ur coconut brain. grin grin
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by whisperj: 9:00pm On May 29, 2015
treasuredm:
Welcome home sir... Despite ur failure in some areas, u did well n we r proud of u..

Did well? hmmm...
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by mexy30: 9:04pm On May 29, 2015
He try for saving our life by conceding defeat.
olaideeeedris:
Oga Jona, u can neva be booed. U try small
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by Chitumu: 9:05pm On May 29, 2015
elipheleh:
choi!? Did u read d post?
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by lilcashking(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2015
elipheleh:
typical example of educated illiterate because ur fimily house is in bayelsa does that show u ar telln the truth
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by PreciousBro: 9:09pm On May 29, 2015
Eyaah, smiley

But it doesn't have to be that way had you catered for your own people and not dance to the tunes of the enemy by bettering their own lives.
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by anumide(f): 9:15pm On May 29, 2015
elipheleh:
sweetheart, please learn to read an article finish before jumping to destruction.
thanks
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 29, 2015
he should be booed...
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by searider(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2015
Infohelp:

As if you can do more than what he did... The buhari you wanted has finally come
Whether you want Buhari or not. Whether you wanted GEJ to be a life president or not; one thing is certain, nature will always take its course and that is change.

GEJ can not be a president for ever.
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by Justicealh3(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2015
U most be probe, as u said about the probe of minister of petro.
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by myklangelo(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2015
Misconstrued headline.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by Omotayor123(f): 9:31pm On May 29, 2015
elipheleh:
Did you read the article? They never said he was booed. just saying he was worried he will be booed but they end up celebrating him....
Re: “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home by smartprodigy: 9:35pm On May 29, 2015
politricks:
I'm sure you know you reside in that republic.
Bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! / Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.