Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba (113990 Views)

Why I Oppose Buhari –fayose / I Oppose Gov Oshiomhole Marriage To Fortes Because Oshiomole No Fine(pics) / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by ifedubatoochukw: 7:19pm On May 29, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday in Abuja directed the central command of the military to relocate to Maiduguri, Borno, to intensify the fight against Boko Haram insurgency.

Buhari, who gave the directive in his address after his inauguration, said it was impossible to achieve victory against the insurgents if the command continued to operate from Abuja.

He said that the command center would relocate and remain in Maiduguri until the insurgents were subdued.

No where in the History of world military History will the military central command be located right in the combat zone it is the height of unprofessional-ism which is about to force me to revisit the issue of Buhari certificate scandal. let us use the United state of America model as a case study .

Military Central command are non combatants they are not infantry units but expertise from various field of course

Structure

Central Command headquarters staff directorates include personnel, intelligence, operations, logistics, plans & policy, information systems, training & exercises, and resources, and other functions. The intelligence section is known as Joint Intelligence Center, Central Command, or JICCENT, which serves as a Joint Intelligence Center for the co-ordination of intelligence. Under the intelligence directorate, there are several divisions

In the United State the Central Military Command directs four "service component commands" and one subordinate unified command and no fighting units directly subordinate to it:

The United States Army Central (USARCENT), and the United States Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT), both headquartered at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina, the U.S. Marine Forces Central Command (USMARCENT), headquartered at MacDill Air Force Base, Florida and the U.S. Naval Forces Central Command (USNAVCENT), headquartered at Naval Support Activity Bahrain in the Kingdom of Bahrain. MacDill Air Force Base also hosts a Sub-unified command called the Special Operations Command Central (USSOCCENT).

In 1983, U.S. Military Central Command was established to succeed the Rapid Deployment Joint Task Force, formed at MacDill AFB, Florida on 1 March 1980, to handle US national security interests in Southwest Asia, Central Asia and the Persian G

The USA Central Military Command main headquarters is located at MacDill Air Force Base, in Tampa, Florida. A forward headquarters was established in 2002 at Camp As Sayliyah in Doha, Qatar, which in 2009 transitioned to a forward headquarters at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar to serve American strategic interests interest in the following countries as the Area of Responsibilty.

Area of Responsibility Countries for USA Central Military Command Located in Mac Dill Air force Base in Tampa Florida..

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

Tactically its a great Blunder for Mr Buhari to relocated the Military Central command right into sambisa forest when he knew quite well that these people are non combatants they are not infantry soldiers and their area of responsibilty covers a wider area than just boko haram. they monitor , deploy and protect both Nigeria air land and water from both internal and external aggression.

Relocating Nigeria military Central Command to frontline war zone is the most senseless decision any president have ever taken and such action is capable of endangering Nigeria external security an outside force may invade the nation of Nigeria in time like these..

This wrong decision calls for us to revisit Buhari certificate scandal and how he come about his title of Major General when he is incapable of simple kindergarten Military Decision

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( political Analyst writes in from Anambra state)

270 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by politricks: 7:22pm On May 29, 2015
All i see from your write up is you comparing us with U.S.A.

709 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by kay1one2(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2015
Nice.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by olaideeeedris(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2015
That is USA bro. This is Nigeria, a country bedeviled with in security and corruption. Different approach is needed to combat these cankerworms

606 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by owobokiri(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2015
From his initial moves, it is obvious that he is rusty. Appointing some 80 something year old as his transitional committee members and now this... Some of these declarations are outrightly hilarious. But then that's what you get when you practically exhume a dead body and inject it with fresh blood.

185 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by ITbomb(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2015
Do you mind the brainless one chance president.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by spongeisback: 7:27pm On May 29, 2015
....And the mofo had to end this silly write up with his picture. You think this is punch.com?

711 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by ifedubatoochukw: 7:29pm On May 29, 2015
politricks:
All i see from your write up is you comparing us with U.S.A.
military is military there are standard procedures.. even USA fighting a bigger war have not relocated their central command next to Taliban or Alqueda door step. Buhari cannot claim to be a MAJOR GENERAL and make such blunder..

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Firefire(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2015
Speechless for this first action lipsrsealed

It will be too early for me to say anything.

Let Nigerians be the judge.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Mynd44: 7:29pm On May 29, 2015
Lmaoooo.

The article is comparing Nigeria with America which has the best communications for smooth flow of information between the boots on ground and the command centre.

Okay Na. It is time you guys learn about non-convectional warfare

240 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by TRUTHTOPOWER: 7:30pm On May 29, 2015
I suppose there is AFRICOM. That is the type of command PMB is taking to Borno.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by suwailad(f): 7:30pm On May 29, 2015
Ifeduba or what you call yourself, you still have a lot to learn being a political scientist. I think you have no qualification for that, just that you have access to the internet so you can make noise like everyone else. That does not make you a political analyst, political analysts is an actual profession and not an hubby.

Political analysts take their time to access information in depth before making their analysis and not beer parlor suggestions. By the way, did you even give a solution on how to combat boko haram once and for all? But noise makers like you, the ever annoying arm chair critics are quick to judge any postulations put forth that will defeat these fools once and for all, but you guys don't have the brilliancy to come up with your solution to counter the President's own. We have had enough of this folly, and thank God it died with jonathan. So its time to shut up and start making sense not showing your worthless hobby and what it means not to be a political analyst. And your picture is eating people's bandwidth, it is not necessary, if you want to be in the limelight, start trekking for whatever hideous reasons there is.

1089 Likes 162 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by politricks: 7:35pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
military is military there are standard procedures.. even USA fighting a bigger war have not relocated their central command next to Taliban or Alqueda door step. Buhari cannot claim to be a MAJOR GENERAL and make such blunder..
Buhari did not relocate the command centre to another country according to your argument. The relocation of the command centre will send a strong message to Boko haram that its not business as usual. And besides, its not like its the whole military that was relocated there, its just a section of it.

300 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by drizzydrag(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2015
Please, where is d guy from... Who knows him?

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by superstar1(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2015
Who cares about your opinion?

You think this president is a clueless one?

You are has inconsequential as your opinion.

He has moved the Command Centre (not DHQ) to Maiduguri, which is the proper thing to do, if you do not like it, issue your usual lame ultimatum or head to ICC.

I thought you are a Biafraudian, why stress yourself about Nigerian issues?

315 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by ifedubatoochukw: 7:42pm On May 29, 2015
politricks:
Buhari did not relocate the command centre to another country according to your argument. The relocation of the command centre will send a strong message to Boko haram that its not business as usual. And besides, its not like its the whole military that was relocated there, its just a section of it.

THE MILITARY CENTRAL COMMAND IS THE ENGINE ROOM OF THE ENTIRE NIGERIA FORCES INCLUDING ARMY NAVY AND AIRFOCE all their cordinated strikes is control from this command base... even BOTH NIGERIA COMBAT AND SURVEILLANCE DRONE IS CONTROL FROM THERE.. IF BOKO HARAM OVER RUN THIS BASE NIGERIA IS DOOMED ALL OUR DATA CODES AND DRONES AND MISILES WILL FALL INTO BOKO HARAM HAND

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 29, 2015
PMB should relocate his own office as well as ASO Rock to Sambisa forest.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2015
Op, you know nothing about the Nigeria military. I knew you lost it when you started comparing the Afghan situation with that of local insurgents. One word sums up your post: TRASH

208 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by politricks: 7:51pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

THE MILITARY CENTRAL COMMAND IS THE ENGINE ROOM OF THE ENTIRE NIGERIA FORCES INCLUDING ARMY NAVY AND AIRFOCE all their cordinated strikes is control from this command base... even BOTH NIGERIA COMBAT AND SURVEILLANCE DRONE IS CONTROL FROM THERE.. IF BOKO HARAM OVER RUN THIS BASE NIGERIA IS DOOMED ALL OUR DATA CODES AND DRONES AND MISILES WILL FALL INTO BOKO HARAM HAND
If Boko haram(some ragtag terrorists) should over run our command center which you call the ENGINE, Then i dont think we deserve an army. The problem you have is that you dont believe in our army or you over estimate the power of Boko haram. But i dont blame since the last administration was clueless.

258 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by adeyemijoseph: 7:56pm On May 29, 2015
The op brain is working lopsided the role of the military is to defend nigeria against any external aggression buhari has not relocated the military comand to chad maiduguri is still within nigeria terittorial control I guess that op is a saTANist. Useless man op u are mtscheeew

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Rich4god(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2015
I just come to look.....

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Eziachi: 7:58pm On May 29, 2015
Three questions for this op
1. Are you more aware of military command and structure than a five star military general that had commanded troops and infantries?

2. Why do the Americans set up their command/Staff centre in the "GREEN ZONE" inside Baghdad and in Kuwait for the two Gulf wars?

3. Why did the American had their command centre at the Bagram Airport Base in Kabul Afghanistan?

If this is the way you guys are planning to run this opposition business, you should have taken up Lai Mohammed earlier offer for a free lesson on opposition politics.

483 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by murphyg: 7:58pm On May 29, 2015
it doesnt mean all our military might will be taken to maiduguri, its just to make a statement to boko haram that it is not business as usual

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by abduljabbar4(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2015
Market people work in a market.

Would you say that assuming there is insurgency in your region and Buhari decides to move them there?

18 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by chaloner(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2015

suwailad:
Ifeduba or what you call yourself, you still have a lot to learn being a political scientist. I think you have no qualification for that, just that you have access to the internet so you can make noise like everyone else. That does not make you a political analyst, political analysts is an actual profession and not an hubby.

Political analysts take their time to access information in depth before making their analysis and not beer parlor suggestions. By the way, did you even give a solution on how to combat boko haram once and for all? But noise makers like you, the ever annoying arm chair critics are quick to judge any postulations put forth that will defeat these fools once and for all, but you guys don't have the brilliancy to come up with your solution to counter the President's own. We have had enough of this folly, and thank God it died with jonathan. So its time to shut up and start making sense not showing your worthless hobby and what it means not to be a political analyst. And your picture is eating people's bandwidth, it is not necessary, if you want to be in the limelight, start trekking for whatever hideous reasons there is.
this is noise making , like a touth ....go nd sleep abeg, wat did u knw , dis is time to judge PMB , dis is time to feed him wit d same cup u pple use for GEJ, so beta get use to dat

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by psucc(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2015
What if after the relocation the Boko boys seized the camp. This may be another subtle move to empower Book Haram

25 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by eedriyz(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2015
You are a political analyst. PMB is a former Military General. So can you shut up already?

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by seankafor(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2015
lets watch and see. We re all eyes

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by ifedubatoochukw: 8:00pm On May 29, 2015
politricks:
If Boko haram(some ragtag terrorists) should over run our command center which you call the ENGINE, Then i dont think we deserve an army. The problem you have is that you dont believe in our army or you over estimate the power of Boko haram. But i dont blame since the last administration was clueless.

I repeat once again the Central Military Command are not combatant soldiers they are experts there you find computer scientist manning the drones and satellite images rebroadcasting Enemy troop location to the combatant soldiers on ground and the airforces, there you even find Military nuclear experts etc..

they gather information, plan and cordinate military assaults ...

Central Military Command is an intelligent unit in the Army that is where military operation is directed using satellite images .. Buhari in this single directive acted as a man who is no longer in touch with modern military techniques

Nigeria military Command Area Of Responsibilty covers the whole of Nigeria and outside Nigeria where our troops are stationed currently

so it is very much senseless to relocate such a unit with sensitive data right at the frontline as if modern military intelligent information is gotten by trekking around sambisa forest in the middle of the Night? what are military satellites for? and surveillance drones?

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Gr8amechi: 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
you are big fool, is Taliban or alqueda in USA?? Hw many of USA citizens has been killed by them?? do you remember the terrorist attack in France what did the govt do?? you don't write just to run your dirty mouth, I doubt if your mother or your dear one has been a victim of BH u will spill this trash

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by searay(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2015
Tactically this is not a good stategy since Boko Haram war is not a conventional warfare where the enemies are known. So it will be suicidal on the part of Nigeria since BH can easily overrun even an army base.
I pray Buhari will reconsidered this decision.

23 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by ndcide(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2015
We don't need reactions that are based on political party solidarity or buhari solidarity, on this matter.

Let's ask an apolitical sound military personnel, and you'll know that the decision is not exactly the best but a political point or showmanship by the president.

But I have my personal view on bokoharam. Bokoharam is a Nigerian issue and it's highly political. With a change in government is will naturally die out.

Buhari, will not take such decision if we had consistent scattered suicide bombings as what the past government faced.

The strength of bokoharam was in its asymmetric operations. People have forgotten that so soon and it's shameful.

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation / Nigerian States From Richest To Poorest (ppp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.