Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba (113977 Views)

Why I Oppose Buhari –fayose / I Oppose Gov Oshiomhole Marriage To Fortes Because Oshiomole No Fine(pics) / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Correctman0606: 10:16pm On May 29, 2015
Eziachi:
Three questions for this op
1. Are you more aware of military command and structure than a five star military general that had commanded troops and infantries?

2. Why do the Americans set up their command/Staff centre in the "GREEN ZONE" inside Baghdad and in Kuwait for the two Gulf wars?

3. Why did the American had their command centre at the Bagram Airport Base in Kabul Afghanistan?

If this is the way you guys are planning to run this opposition business, you should have taken up Lai Mohammed earlier offer for a free lesson on opposition politics.
Who is the five star general? I hope you are not talking of that bar beach frog throat Buhari? If you see five star army, no body go tell you, but not definitly be that dried bodied and flat chest Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by StarFist(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2015
After your bla bla bla yet you said nothing ! Why not counter his theory constructively
suwailad:
Ifeduba or what you call yourself, you still have a lot to learn being a political scientist. I think you have no qualification for that, just that you have access to the internet so you can make noise like everyone else. That does not make you a political analyst, political analysts is an actual profession and not an hubby.

Political analysts take their time to access information in depth before making their analysis and not beer parlor suggestions. By the way, did you even give a solution on how to combat boko haram once and for all? But noise makers like you, the ever annoying arm chair critics are quick to judge any postulations put forth that will defeat these fools once and for all, but you guys don't have the brilliancy to come up with your solution to counter the President's own. We have had enough of this folly, and thank God it died with jonathan. So its time to shut up and start making sense not showing your worthless hobby and what it means not to be a political analyst. And your picture is eating people's bandwidth, it is not necessary, if you want to be in the limelight, start trekking for whatever hideous reasons there is.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 29, 2015
Weader it the right call or not, lets keep praying that GMB's administration will be worthwhile. Whatever decision he has taking today, he feels its the right call, lets pray and show him our support for a better nation instead of crussifying him, well if you think you know better, then your brain shouldn't be wasting here...go contest election like he did and prove to nigerians that you know better.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Armaggedon: 10:17pm On May 29, 2015
suwailad:
Ifeduba or what you call yourself, you still have a lot to learn being a political scientist. I think you have no qualification for that, just that you have access to the internet so you can make noise like everyone else. That does not make you a political analyst, political analysts is an actual profession and not an hubby.

Political analysts take their time to access information in depth before making their analysis and not beer parlor suggestions. By the way, did you even give a solution on how to combat boko haram once and for all? But noise makers like you, the ever annoying arm chair critics are quick to judge any postulations put forth that will defeat these fools once and for all, but you guys don't have the brilliancy to come up with your solution to counter the President's own. We have had enough of this folly, and thank God it died with jonathan. So its time to shut up and start making sense not showing your worthless hobby and what it means not to be a political analyst. And your picture is eating people's bandwidth, it is not necessary, if you want to be in the limelight, start trekking for whatever hideous reasons there is.
your grammar is terrible.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by faithforbetter: 10:19pm On May 29, 2015
This guy may be boko haram agent.He does not know that if one is doing the same thing over and over again,one will keep getting the same result.And mind you the relocation is temporal.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by alhajiwada(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2015
Dude you can't be serious! Buhari was wearing the NA uniform before you were hatched.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by freshdude99(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2015
suwailad:

I was really expecting you to counter this writer objectively but honestly I am disappointed in ur response because its full of insults
I was expecting things like say
America haven't had insurgency within its territory in a very long time now, what they had is insurgency in another country which is entirely different from what we are going through here in Nigeria. Secondly I think its too early to criticize pmb even if we are knw he's just stage managing for the world not to knw bh are his boys shocked
My assertion above isn't far fetched bcz for two days now here in Abuja city, there has been constant power supply without interruption, am forced to ask, was there any installed capacity over night? That's one reason I didn't criticize gej dat much, he worked but he's govt was hugely sabotaged. Nigeria will come to know to truth very soon.
Thanks kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by 6fit(f): 10:19pm On May 29, 2015
Hope dis old man is not clueless.....but i suport d idea cos some idiot cant seat in abuja commanding some innocent and fresh soldiers to go and fight. All d commander shuld go there and work as a team. If we loose some clueless Generals/commanders to war against Boko haram, it is not a crime....we would rather hav save 9ja d huge salary they pocket with even carrying a gun to battle. I lost my in-law galant soldier to dis idiot Boko.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

THE MILITARY CENTRAL COMMAND IS THE ENGINE ROOM OF THE ENTIRE NIGERIA FORCES INCLUDING ARMY NAVY AND AIRFOCE all their cordinated strikes is control from this command base... even BOTH NIGERIA COMBAT AND SURVEILLANCE DRONE IS CONTROL FROM THERE.. IF BOKO HARAM OVER RUN THIS BASE NIGERIA IS DOOMED ALL OUR DATA CODES AND DRONES AND MISILES WILL FALL INTO BOKO HARAM HAND
abeg does Nigeria have drones?

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by HaroldFinch(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2015
They simply don't want to give him a chance Cheap points hurriedly to the guillotine But what better way have they advance Loud noises alone from an empty tin The wise have joined constructively and perchance We'll have a better future, a better scene
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by kalybaly: 10:21pm On May 29, 2015
No where in the History of world military History will the military central command be located right in the combat zone it is the height of unprofessional-ism which is about to force me to revisit the issue of Buhari certificate scandal.

That's all I read from your hypocritical article... You wanna revisit his certificate. You are such a hater. As you can see he is not as clueless like GEJ. You are a critic that won't even allow him a chance to start his government. You started hating already. Everyone gave GEJ a chance and he wasn't even tackled about his methods until election period. And you are here calling yourself a political analyst. No you are not. You are just another orubebe waiting to be humiliated and disgraced. Hope you have considered your family before doing something unreasonable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by bofoy(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2015
dagok:
#Stupidity
like it or not BOKO HARI IS AN ILITERATE as you and ur useless father are . Beast
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by martinosi: 10:21pm On May 29, 2015
bettercreature:
You obviously dont know how powerful American military is compare to Nigerian primitive military
Infact american police alone could destroy Bokoharam withing a week
Am sure you heard or read about the debate on how OBAMA is trying to downgrade american police because they are getting much more powerful than what police should be

I keep on asking the question are we in May 2015 or not...
You mentioned the USA Police Department(s)....oh dear oh dear oh dear.. please open
you eye and observe and read....

You said Obama is trying to downgrade the Police...are you serious...

You must be living in a dream world And your saying all this when you have Youtube, Google, Twitter
and all other Media online and ready to inform your mind on a basic level before in depth research...

Please dont let people in Ferguson and Baltimore hear you say this comment above...in Bold
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by FOREXMARTS: 10:23pm On May 29, 2015
I trust una, my nl brethren and sistren already vexing, babaonechance don dey mis-fire abi?
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by bettercreature(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2015
martinosi:

I keep on asking the question are we in May 2015 or not...
You mentioned the USA Police Department(s)....oh dear oh dear oh dear.. please open
you eye and observe and read....

You said Obama is trying to downgrade the Police...are you serious...

You must be living in a dream world And your saying all this when you have Youtube, Google, Twitter
and all other Media online and ready to inform your mind on a basic level before in depth research...

Please dont let people in Ferguson and Baltimore hear you say this comment above...in Bold

You need orientation cos you are just too local for liking,i dont need google to get information obama just stopped some of the police trainings few days ago because they are operating like military

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by emmatok(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2015
martinosi:

O.k based on this premise.. USA should move the Pentagon out of Washington and Relocate it to
another state....and yes a civilian has a right to question a decision of that magnitude or are we not
practising and open society of debate and deliberation ...i think they call it Democracy and
a right to a say (stake) in your countries security & Development....

Hi Pentagon is the DOD for US, while Nigeria has DHQ in Abuja.

And The Pentagon (DOD)is not even located at in US capital.

PMB is moving the military command and not the DHQ.

There's a dedicated Military command that oversees the national security issues.

Note: Buhari is an experienced military general.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by delonz(m): 10:27pm On May 29, 2015
politricks:
Buhari did not relocate the command centre to another country according to your argument. The relocation of the command centre will send a strong message to Boko haram that its not business as usual. And besides, its not like its the whole military that was relocated there, its just a section of it.
And what happens to Adamawa, Kano and the rest?

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by citizenY(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=UpLoyo post=34225114]

What the heck do you know about military operations? Bunch of 1didots and thanks for uploading your picture at least we can put a face to this dumb ass. Will you clowns just shut up or relocate to Otueke where your dumb advise will be needed and rewarded.[/quote

This OPcannot even tie a reef knot and his scout master and patrol leader will not be happy with him. Imagine a boy scout commenting on military issues !!!!
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by swankylay(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2015
all u v just typed is gbagbo. u con put ur pix.............u think say we go de proud of u?? i shake my head for u. what do u even know abt war?combating or military tactics. mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by citizenY(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=UpLoyo post=34225114]

What the heck do you know about military operations? Bunch of 1didots and thanks for uploading your picture at least we can put a face to this dumb ass. Will you clowns just shut up or relocate to Otueke where your dumb advise will be needed and rewarded.[/quote

This OPcannot even tie a reef knot or read Morse code and his scout master and patrol leader will not be happy with him. Imagine a boy scout commenting on military issues !!!!
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by ladkud(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2015
what you forgot is that Nigeria military is still developing where there is lack of efficient communication for the coordination of attack. so, in this kind asymetrical warfare which is the different from the conventional warfare. there is no way you can attack from air without causing civilian casualties. therefore, there is need for proximity. more so, pls search Nigeria military strategy compare it with USA.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by touchmenot: 10:31pm On May 29, 2015
Ur submission Ifeduba only tells me ur age n experience. I advise u Google more 2 counter urself on US missions n modus operandi. U think US troops in Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, etc r just combatants. Moreover different n even same wars don't use same templates. Wars n missions have their peculiarities. Be rest assured that positive results will be achieved by this singular directive. US also win most of their wars thru intelligence gathering which involves a whole lot that u can't even imagine. This our military lacks but hopefully they will learn to with Buhari's leadership.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by jjaku2012: 10:32pm On May 29, 2015
eedriyz:
You are a political analyst. PMB is a former Military General. So can you shut up already?

This is a sign that this man buhari is a going to be a failure

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by GoodGovernance: 10:32pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday in Abuja directed the central command of the military to relocate to Maiduguri, Borno, to intensify the fight against Boko Haram insurgency.

Buhari, who gave the directive in his address after his inauguration, said it was impossible to achieve victory against the insurgents if the command continued to operate from Abuja.

He said that the command center would relocate and remain in Maiduguri until the insurgents were subdued.

No where in the History of world military History will the military central command be located right in the combat zone it is the height of unprofessional-ism which is about to force me to revisit the issue of Buhari certificate scandal. let us use the United state of America model as a case study .

Military Central command are non combatants they are not infantry units but expertise from various field of course

Structure

Central Command headquarters staff directorates include personnel, intelligence, operations, logistics, plans & policy, information systems, training & exercises, and resources, and other functions. The intelligence section is known as Joint Intelligence Center, Central Command, or JICCENT, which serves as a Joint Intelligence Center for the co-ordination of intelligence. Under the intelligence directorate, there are several divisions

In the United State the Central Military Command directs four "service component commands" and one subordinate unified command and no fighting units directly subordinate to it:

The United States Army Central (USARCENT), and the United States Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT), both headquartered at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina, the U.S. Marine Forces Central Command (USMARCENT), headquartered at MacDill Air Force Base, Florida and the U.S. Naval Forces Central Command (USNAVCENT), headquartered at Naval Support Activity Bahrain in the Kingdom of Bahrain. MacDill Air Force Base also hosts a Sub-unified command called the Special Operations Command Central (USSOCCENT).

In 1983, U.S. Military Central Command was established to succeed the Rapid Deployment Joint Task Force, formed at MacDill AFB, Florida on 1 March 1980, to handle US national security interests in Southwest Asia, Central Asia and the Persian G

The USA Central Military Command main headquarters is located at MacDill Air Force Base, in Tampa, Florida. A forward headquarters was established in 2002 at Camp As Sayliyah in Doha, Qatar, which in 2009 transitioned to a forward headquarters at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar to serve American strategic interests interest in the following countries as the Area of Responsibilty.

Area of Responsibility Countries for USA Central Military Command Located in Mac Dill Air force Base in Tampa Florida..

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

Tactically its a great Blunder for Mr Buhari to relocated the Military Central command right into sambisa forest when he knew quite well that these people are non combatants they are not infantry soldiers and their area of responsibilty covers a wider area than just boko haram. they monitor , deploy and protect both Nigeria air land and water from both internal and external aggression.

Relocating Nigeria military Central Command to frontline war zone is the most senseless decision any president have ever taken and such action is capable of endangering Nigeria external security an outside force may invade the nation of Nigeria in time like these..

This wrong decision calls for us to revisit Buhari certificate scandal and how he come about his title of Major General when he is incapable of simple kindergarten Military Decision

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( political Analyst writes in from Anambra state)

He who ridicules the president deserves a greater ridicule.You must be a real idiot for your last statement.

Your analysis is full of accumulated hatred and bitterness,there are better ways of making analysis without resorting to ridiculing Mr. President.You cannot be a political analyst,but a partisan analyst.

Now,are any of the locations listed above in USA Has USA strategy defeated global terrorism?

Abuja and Maiduguri are both in Nigeria.

Boko Haram could not penetrate Abuja because the central command was there.SO it makes a lot of military sense to relocate the central command to Maiduguri,for greater efficiency.

Only a mad man would continue to do the same thing the same way and expect a different result. Buhari's strategy is part of the change from the status quo we have been clamoring for.Let Nigeria set a new standard for the world.

Enough of copy catism!

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by pomsky: 10:32pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday in Abuja directed the central command of the military to relocate to Maiduguri, Borno, to intensify the fight against Boko Haram insurgency.

Buhari, who gave the directive in his address after his inauguration, said it was impossible to achieve victory against the insurgents if the command continued to operate from Abuja.

He said that the command center would relocate and remain in Maiduguri until the insurgents were subdued.

No where in the History of world military History will the military central command be located right in the combat zone it is the height of unprofessional-ism which is about to force me to revisit the issue of Buhari certificate scandal. let us use the United state of America model as a case study .

Military Central command are non combatants they are not infantry units but expertise from various field of course

Structure

Central Command headquarters staff directorates include personnel, intelligence, operations, logistics, plans & policy, information systems, training & exercises, and resources, and other functions. The intelligence section is known as Joint Intelligence Center, Central Command, or JICCENT, which serves as a Joint Intelligence Center for the co-ordination of intelligence. Under the intelligence directorate, there are several divisions

In the United State the Central Military Command directs four "service component commands" and one subordinate unified command and no fighting units directly subordinate to it:

The United States Army Central (USARCENT), and the United States Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT), both headquartered at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina, the U.S. Marine Forces Central Command (USMARCENT), headquartered at MacDill Air Force Base, Florida and the U.S. Naval Forces Central Command (USNAVCENT), headquartered at Naval Support Activity Bahrain in the Kingdom of Bahrain. MacDill Air Force Base also hosts a Sub-unified command called the Special Operations Command Central (USSOCCENT).

In 1983, U.S. Military Central Command was established to succeed the Rapid Deployment Joint Task Force, formed at MacDill AFB, Florida on 1 March 1980, to handle US national security interests in Southwest Asia, Central Asia and the Persian G

The USA Central Military Command main headquarters is located at MacDill Air Force Base, in Tampa, Florida. A forward headquarters was established in 2002 at Camp As Sayliyah in Doha, Qatar, which in 2009 transitioned to a forward headquarters at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar to serve American strategic interests interest in the following countries as the Area of Responsibilty.

Area of Responsibility Countries for USA Central Military Command Located in Mac Dill Air force Base in Tampa Florida..

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

Tactically its a great Blunder for Mr Buhari to relocated the Military Central command right into sambisa forest when he knew quite well that these people are non combatants they are not infantry soldiers and their area of responsibilty covers a wider area than just boko haram. they monitor , deploy and protect both Nigeria air land and water from both internal and external aggression.

Relocating Nigeria military Central Command to frontline war zone is the most senseless decision any president have ever taken and such action is capable of endangering Nigeria external security an outside force may invade the nation of Nigeria in time like these..

This wrong decision calls for us to revisit Buhari certificate scandal and how he come about his title of Major General when he is incapable of simple kindergarten Military Decision

[size=14pt].......congratulations on an insightful rendering and eye opening piece. But the way you ended the piece leaves much to be desired. You paint a picture of bias against the newly sworn-in president. Pls, be tactful next time. Remember the Holy scriptures says, "he that increases knowledge, increases sorrow". My friend, endeavour to balance your knowledge with humility![/size]
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 29, 2015
Am just smiling reading from the Mango park Judge. Hilarious comments
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by eedriyz(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2015
jjaku2012:

This is a sign that this man buhari is a going to be a failure

The next time you want to write your rubbish, don't quote me
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Marpol: 10:35pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
military is military there are standard procedures.. even USA fighting a bigger war have not relocated their central command next to Taliban or Alqueda door step. Buhari cannot claim to be a MAJOR GENERAL and make such blunder..

Is Afghanistan in USA?

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by freudianslip(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2015
The author is an ignorant person when it comes to military matters... Every Soldier is first of all a riffle man or woman then your occupational Speciality. Deploying A command center in a war Zone is the best and most prefered method to prevent information lag and time wastage in decision.

That decision is the best and most applauded worldwide. Tell him to reach me for some Military education and 101.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by ajilegend(m): 10:37pm On May 29, 2015
Ode ni bobo yi sha. I would av loved to explain some things to u but I think ur will be waste of time cos ur brain won't be able to process it. Join d military if u think u can do better. Pls try do more research on what military central command is in times of war

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by GodhelpNaija: 10:38pm On May 29, 2015
'This wrong decision calls for us to revisit Buhari certificate scandal and how he come about his title of Major General when he is incapable of simple kindergarten Military Decision'

@ the quoted, OP you are not a Political analyst. The quote shows where you belong not the self style name. An Analyst is sure of what he is saying not propaganda. this is dangerous, you can be charged for defamation.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Akexstinger(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2015
@ ifeduba or whatever u call urself, u are a typical bush man... central military command does not revolve only around computers, drones command n navigation. Before the advent of satellites and drones there have been central military command. what buhari meant was " decisions can't be taken in abuja any longer for place riddled with insurgency, the decision center for the borno operation has to be moved to maiduguri".... please stop exposing ur ignorance

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation / Nigerian States From Richest To Poorest (ppp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.