Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba (113976 Views)

Why I Oppose Buhari –fayose / I Oppose Gov Oshiomhole Marriage To Fortes Because Oshiomole No Fine(pics) / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by linnyx: 1:58pm On May 30, 2015
all4naija:

Plainly ignorance means being visibly showing lack of knowledge. Seriously, I don't understand what you write there.

If you need me to explain to you, all you need to to do is just ask and I will but not in public.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 30, 2015
linnyx:

If you need me to explain to you, all you need to to do is just ask and I will but not in public.
You mean to write if you needed me to explain to you. I don't understand that sentence in red though.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by oyin01(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2015
suwailad:
Ifeduba or what you call yourself, you still have a lot to learn being a political scientist. I think you have no qualification for that, just that you have access to the internet so you can make noise like everyone else. That does not make you a political analyst, political analysts is an actual profession and not an hubby.

Political analysts take their time to access information in depth before making their analysis and not beer parlor suggestions. By the way, did you even give a solution on how to combat boko haram once and for all? But noise makers like you, the ever annoying arm chair critics are quick to judge any postulations put forth that will defeat these fools once and for all, but you guys don't have the brilliancy to come up with your solution to counter the President's own. We have had enough of this folly, and thank God it died with jonathan. So its time to shut up and start making sense not showing your worthless hobby and what it means not to be a political analyst. And your picture is eating people's bandwidth, it is not necessary, if you want to be in the limelight, start trekking for whatever hideous reasons there is.

Over one thousand likes. Never seen that in a long time.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 30, 2015
Correctman0606:
Go through the blunder, thrash, rubbish etc. you have posted. Difference WITH, head IF state, just SEAT down. Buhari the second. The people with coconut brains.
Yes! Iiidiiot and stuuuppid people like your are living in denials and thinking that Typing Error is a Life blunder !!!........Stupppidity is in your blood , that I know! grin grin grin grin grin grin......
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by bibiking7(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2015
This might be coming late seeing as this is the 24th page. But I am so sorry to say that this write up does not make any sense. You are comparing Nigeria, a country currently facing threats on home soil and the US currently poke nosing on other country's affairs. The command centre is still in Nigeria and they can operate from anywhere in Nigeria. Criticise with sense please.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Correctman0606: 4:39pm On May 30, 2015
ZuzuMan:
Yes! Iiidiiot and stuuuppid people like your are living in denials and thinking that Typing Error is a Life blunder !!!........Stupppidity is in your blood , that I know! grin grin grin grin grin grin......
This brat is not prepared to learn. You are damn too elementary to attract my further response. Bloody riff raff.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 30, 2015
chernest2002:
And if niger delta militant starts now we will have two defence head quarters or more,am not a soldier but i know that is not right,what of if there be sabotage as we used to see then the boko haram will take over our defense head quarter and give command to entire nation.
its annoying wen ppl who av no idea of d topic start posting nonsense.....defence headquarters different from command base,and command base of bh is nt d whole command base,each warfare has it own command base,even d op is ignorant of his post
he posted out of aggresion dat gmb is sworn in
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by sparrow007: 5:09pm On May 30, 2015
this is getting really interesting ;Dthis is getting really interesting
Nigerians now is not the time to criticize blindly. we need to read,research, think before we comment.drop d ethnicity for once!
well except we still want to prove the US prediction of disintegration right. don't forget the year 2015 is still very young n u wouldn't want to let ur guard down now......don't say I didn't warn uuuuuuu.......
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by henrycfc: 5:49pm On May 30, 2015
What I think is that every country have their military tactics . PMB is passing a strong message to the BOKO HARAM.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 30, 2015
Correctman0606:
This brat is not prepared to learn. You are damn too elementary to attract my further response. Bloody riff raff.
heheheheh! Kiss My Niiiiggaaa stinking Aaassss! grin grin grin angry
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by gamesis: 8:06pm On May 30, 2015
Well I don't understand what is going on here but it seems this dude is comparing war with terrorism. This boko haram are in Nigeria and US or whatever you called them were not having the terrorist camping in US.Your points proves only that you have gone through all seasons of 24 but you are off point may be because you are still waiting for another season may be boko haram should relocate to your state then you watch the army fight them from there.sorry if you find offense but it would have been easier if you just started by anoucing that nothing Buhari does will be good to you.wake up

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Coldheavens: 8:30pm On May 30, 2015
It worked for him during maitsatsene days
Lets watch him do his thing.too early to condemn him
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by femochee(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2015
Better to relocate command center to Maiduguri, let the tea drinking "non combatant'' military personnel see whats its like in the front.
you don't compare US military having one of the best military communication in the world to Nigeria Military.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by holyfather(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2015
afuye:
I will advise you to sit down and watch how baba will tackle insurgency in the next three months... grin

I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 12:42am On May 31, 2015
afuye:
The military command has been moved yet u r coming out with wrong calculations. You have neither military training nor background. The man is retired major General of the Nigeria army who fought extensively inside and outside Nigeria. Let us give a benefit of the doubt.

True that i've never had direct military training but have spent decades studying global military mights, weapons, and wars with keen interest.
I've never been a service chief but close to those who were so i believe that to be good military background except you have objections.
Our present president may have fought in a war but a conventional one. I don't think as a soldier, he ever fought wars against terrorism. You don't even know who your enemies are. The fully dressed soldier that greets one in one cool morning and walks into the army central command could be a suicide bomber. The armed security detail that enters the premises waiting for a service chief to emerge from his car could be an attacker.
Sometime ago i was with a retired service chief in his car and we got to a check point. Could you believe the guys manning the check point couldn't place his face and were going to search him before his PA told them who he was. It happens they knew him by name but not familiar with him in person. If they couldn't identify someone that once headed them nationwide how much less a terrorist that creeps into their midst.
If America itself is to have an internal conflict like BH, bros you do be surprised at the outcome and you can be sure they will never relocate their central military command to the epicenter....how can they when they haven't been able to stop trigger happy guys that would go on a shooting spree in their schools and other spots.
These are my personal views and as you rightly said, he was a general and should know better.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by LANREFORWA: 3:04am On May 31, 2015
The first blunder for real,even in film can't c such talk more of reality, now we will known a lot of gap Tunde Idiagbon(R.I.P) is filling for him. He would give better advice to GMB
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 4:02am On May 31, 2015
TheMadame:
What I want to know is how a moderator could promote this silly write up by a self acclaimed political analyst to the front page.
This write up is full of half truths and innuendos for crying out loud.

Just peep at the names of NL political moderators, and you'll know why.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by segxi1960: 6:06am On May 31, 2015
nonjebose:
It sure has gone beyond the 7 div.

It hasn't, the 7 division is still a component of the Nigeria Military.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by segxi1960: 6:12am On May 31, 2015
Kaeboy:
its annoying wen ppl who av no idea of d topic start posting nonsense.....defence headquarters different from command base,and command base of bh is nt d whole command base,each warfare has it own command base,even d op is ignorant of his post
he posted out of aggresion dat gmb is sworn in

The C in C said the Military Command Centre besides the "BH command centre" has always been in Maiduguri.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by hush15: 10:31am On May 31, 2015
suwailad:
Ifeduba or what you call yourself, you still have a lot to learn being a political scientist. I think you have no qualification for that, just that you have access to the internet so you can make noise like everyone else. That does not make you a political analyst, political analysts is an actual profession and not an hubby.

Political analysts take their time to access information in depth before making their analysis and not beer parlor suggestions. By the way, did you even give a solution on how to combat boko haram once and for all? But noise makers like you, the ever annoying arm chair critics are quick to judge any postulations put forth that will defeat these fools once and for all, but you guys don't have the brilliancy to come up with your solution to counter the President's own. We have had enough of this folly, and thank God it died with jonathan. So its time to shut up and start making sense not showing your worthless hobby and what it means not to be a political analyst. And your picture is eating people's bandwidth, it is not necessary, if you want to be in the limelight, start trekking for whatever hideous reasons there is.

The one big problem I have with Naija is that we know truth, yet we despise the truth. what that gentleman said from a military perspective is truth. rather than constructive criticism on why Buhari decided such step cos should it prove counter productive, Nigeria might just have open itself to but bigger problems, we are insulting the guy.

Even in the Roman era that ran one of the best military, command center is not within the red zone. There are other locations besides Borno that are in close range for quicker communication and motivation but definitely not in the red zone thus making our intelligence and tactical team vulnerable.

this is not bout impressing and pleasing Nigerians, this is not fighting mediocre with ancient weapons but war elite who understands advanced warfare. He needs to be strategic and not attack heads on cos he won't win. these are not fighters in uniform. This is bout getting to the root of a group and mortifying that very root so they understand that you know how they play and shouldn't think of resurfacing.

Neway, he is the president now. its left for him to decide whether its going to be a facelift or a thorough rebuilding of our security. The same nigerians will judge him accordingly.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by martinosi: 2:15pm On May 31, 2015
bettercreature:
You need orientation cos you are just too local for liking,i dont need google to get information obama just stopped some of the police trainings few days ago because they are operating like military

Whatever...cant reason with people like you...Just full of yourself... Kinda like Nigerians when they
have only been in the USA for 5 days and can already tell you what right and wrong with the entire
country from Hudson river to the Bay Area..."smh"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by nigerhead(m): 9:21pm On May 31, 2015
all4naija:
Go and educate yourself on what you heard. The news said he ordered the command center to be relocated from Abuja to Maiduguri. Stop playing on people intelligence with your ignorance and expected to be taken serious. You aren't making sense though.

What is the difference between what you just typed and what I typed. If the command center is relocated from Abuja to Maiduguri, doesnt that mean that the war will now be coordinated from Maiduguri.

Quote:
"The most immediate is Boko Haram’s insurgency. Progress has been made in recent weeks by our security forces but victory can not be achieved by basing the Command and Control Centre in Abuja. The command centre will be relocated to Maiduguri and remain until Boko Haram is completely subdued."

What does not make sense to you? Or you just felt like typing that?
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Roozzaay(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Your name "ifedubatoochukw" sums it up. Just another hate-influenced write up coming from someone from the most rigid and vindictive tribe on planet earth. Keep on hating while we enjoy our New Nigeria.
God Bless Buhari

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless Africa
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by ismax: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
U knw nothing guy...if atall u want to make name for urself den try nd go to lekki wia a fuel tanker stumbled nd lift it alone...bliv me u'll b more popular dan dog
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2015
This guy was telling the truth, but you see the way the ignorant teenage-brain APC supporters attacked him?
One month later, the killings have even been stepped up a hundred notches with everyday massacres now going on.

APC warriors, how far nau?
I hope you can see the difference between hype and reality.
Since Buhari moved the so called base to Maiduguri, has that stopped or even mitigated the killings in even Maiduguri?

And gullible people were clapping for him then.

Anyway, let me bookmark this thread for future reference.
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2015
nigerhead:

What is the difference between what you just typed and what I typed. If the command center is relocated from Abuja to Maiduguri, doesnt that mean that the war will now be coordinated from Maiduguri.

Quote:
"The most immediate is Boko Haram’s insurgency. Progress has been made in recent weeks by our security forces but victory can not be achieved by basing the Command and Control Centre in Abuja. The command centre will be relocated to Maiduguri and remain until Boko Haram is completely subdued."

What does not make sense to you? Or you just felt like typing that?

So, how has moving that center to Maiduguri helped mitigate the killings and even co-ordinate any single offensive against Boko Haram?
Just 5 days ago, the terrorists went door-to-door, slitting people's throats unchallenged.
Please, tell us how far...
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2017
CalcreteJB:
Nice response
I need your contact please. How do I get it?
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Pencrafts: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
This thread wad created when President Buhari had high ratings. A time when citizens had high hopes. However, despondency is the order of the day, the knight seemingly has chinks in his armour. Citizens are no longer apt to defend his policies. In fact, they wouldn't hesitate to blame him for the ills of society.

Vicissitudes of life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:09am On Jan 09, 2018
The people attacking the OP all for the sake of Buhari should hide their faces now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Armaggedon: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
the op is right after all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation / Nigerian States From Richest To Poorest (ppp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.