Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? (79684 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by lonelydora: 1:16am On May 30, 2015
They no born am well to say that.
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by MrsChima(f): 1:18am On May 30, 2015
tellwisdom:

How the plane door take contain u??

grin

Ask your mammy. wink
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by tellwisdom: 1:21am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

grin

Ask your mammy. wink

U don start ur madness again... Na long dck u need to shut u up. I know
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by bewla(m): 1:26am On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
GOD 4BID HER TO SAY THIS, "d break up wont have part two.
looking for avenue all ready to say i no do but remember this many are call call few are choose there are many lady's few wive. if u love her cut het louse if she is yours she will always come back to u
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 1:27am On May 30, 2015
Creamychic:
I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody....#ClassicLine
Ode.
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by saasala(m): 1:43am On May 30, 2015
adepiero:
I will "like" and "share" the post straight! That would be my evidence if she sees me chilling with another babe wink

No time my brother
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 1:47am On May 30, 2015
I guess it's like that, he can try shit but I can't. Isn't life just so wonderful and fair to women?

Life is so sweet, sweeter than nectar.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by MrsChima(f): 1:51am On May 30, 2015
tellwisdom:

U don start ur madness again... Na long dck u need to shut u up. I know

Why do Nigerian men thinks women need dick to be quiet or calm
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 2:15am On May 30, 2015
cheesycheesy Nigerians fast ooo they can be creative in crazy ways
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Kingsasian(m): 2:22am On May 30, 2015
Kizmarty:
cheesycheesy Nigerians fast ooo they can be creative in crazy ways
I dey tell you
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by mya1: 2:44am On May 30, 2015
Omotayor123:

It's a line from Buhari Presidential speech today....

cheesy
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by loomer: 3:41am On May 30, 2015
Make she no worry, by age 30 she go de look for anyboby
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by delishpot: 4:32am On May 30, 2015
You don marry her? As women will always say, #PutARingOnIt
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 5:11am On May 30, 2015
That's so true, she belongs to everybody and to nobody and so do I, we'll both enjoy ourselves
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Moana(f): 5:59am On May 30, 2015
I belong to Jesus o embarassed
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by sumex20(m): 6:05am On May 30, 2015
bettercreature:
Depends how sexy she is
Just because of her sexiness, u'll now hand over ur manly power to her by not taking a decision to protect urself from being tagged "Woman Wrapper". Wussy guy like you will never learn
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by itops(f): 6:19am On May 30, 2015
bettercreature:
No! i mean its very easy to take shiit from a sexy lady unlike average ladies,ofcourse if an average lady send me such message,she is a gonner
but its very difficult to dump a sexy lady cos you will find it hard to find a replacement
for example i still have some friends that i suppose to dump but difficult to find big titts lady with big arrse to replace them
that is what i mean

your olodo is raised to power√7
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by honvalid(m): 6:34am On May 30, 2015
Hahahahahahaha i cant stop dis laughter.imagine dis rubish english.i belong to everybody and i belong to nobody.#malam buhari#
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by honvalid(m): 6:34am On May 30, 2015
honvalid:
Hahahahahahaha i cant stop dis laughter.imagine dis rubish english.i belong to everybody and i belong to nobody.#malam buhari#
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by czarr(m): 6:43am On May 30, 2015
.....the end done come b that na
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by poshbrave(m): 7:10am On May 30, 2015
her choice me too i belong to everybody and i belong to no one
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by seeker121(m): 7:11am On May 30, 2015
The thunder wey go scatter that relation has just be sworn-in yesterday,i will just move my command center(my heart)to another place too,do me i do you.
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by otaik: 7:17am On May 30, 2015
That was a joke borrowed from Buhari's inaugural speech.
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:17am On May 30, 2015
She got everything to lose Though I won't break up with her
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:23am On May 30, 2015
Krystalxxx:
I guess it's like that, he can try shit but I can't. Isn't life just so wonderful and fair to women?

Life is so sweet, sweeter than nectar.
He is dating you... you are not dating him.. same way he marries you u don't marry him.....hope you got my drift
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:33am On May 30, 2015
No. She is a w.hore.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Spells(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2015
@op this post is for dudes wey carry gals matter for head like government work.
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Rheetari(f): 7:45am On May 30, 2015
lol. that's how we ball.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

Sorry to bust your bubble....you are replaceable as well.
yea... Like a phone charger or battery.... Dem yakpa for market... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Finepaparazy(m): 7:54am On May 30, 2015
MTN AWOOF

Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by poweredcom(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2015
@op I beg chilll u tink say na only u dey bang ur babe....make she comot u wan de monitor her....dem no de put mind for woman o...when she is not around
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by MrsChima(f): 8:07am On May 30, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
yea... Like a phone charger or battery.... Dem yakpa for market... grin grin

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) / Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.