Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge (814 Views)

JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) / Saraki Appoints Chief Of Staff And Media Adviser / Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by Truckpusher(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by Truckpusher(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2015
Amaechi's wickedness and hatred towards his own people is over.

Wike is the people's choice.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by Firefire(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Amaechi's wickedness and hatred towards his own people is over.

Wike is the people's choice.

Yes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tongue
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by Truckpusher(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2015
Firefire:

Yes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tongue
honestly , you need to live in Port Harcourt to understand what this man has done to us.

Even police will boldly tell you that you can't go to court. grin
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by hardywaltz(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2015
WikeD
The Interim Governor of Rivers State

Let him enjoy his little stint in the Sun like Omehia.
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by Firefire(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
honestly , you need to live in Port Harcourt to understand what this man has done to us.

Thank God for you people ooo, I am happy for you.

Rotimi's nemesis await him somewhere, soon.
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 29, 2015
[sup][/sup]
Truckpusher:

hehe
I went to PH during the fuel scarcity saga and the taxi driver was seriously complaining. Though I like Amaechi's controversial nature, but I couldn't even talk that day. I was just listening while the driver talked.
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 29, 2015
Hope he didn't leave behind some of his bitterness and stupidity?

Peace is returned to us; the author of confusion has relocated.

Nonsense.
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by Sweetguy25: 9:45pm On May 29, 2015
Remaining those local government chairmen installed illegally by Judas. They should be sacked in less than 3 three weeks!
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by Truckpusher(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
[sup][/sup]

hehe
I went to PH during the fuel scarcity saga and the taxi driver was seriously complaining. Though I like Amaechi's controversial nature, but I couldn't even talk that day. I was just listening while the driver talked.
When Taxi drivers complain to you eh , you sef go wan kill Amaechi.

They are the most exploited by the police due to the closure of the courts by the puccy cat of Ubima. grin
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:46pm On May 29, 2015
D voice of d people is d voice of God Wike iz our choice Wike we know
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by psucc(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2015
Even if APC had had a chance to reclaim Rivers State, Amaechi had dampen that singular opportunity by failing to attend the inauguration.

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Users Tell #buharifixthis As Nigeria Leader Is Sworn In - CNN / Uncle Bola Ige’s Murder Case Can Be Reopened –IG / I Thought Buhari Would Hit The Ground Running

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.