Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. (4036 Views)

Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 10:49pm On May 29, 2015
Today is a remarkable day
In history of Nigeria, it's a day Nigeria changed government from one party to another one. It's a day the president, Muhammadu Buhari was sworn in as president. I will like to use this
Medium to point out some of his campaign promises I will like him to fulfil. Some of my picks are as follows.

Assist Nollywood to fully develop into world class movie industry that can compete effectively with Hollywood and Bollywood in due course. I will support the creative and performing arts with the necessary environment where by our great entertainers do not end their lives in abject poverty as is currently the case.

Revive and restructure the Nigerian Football League and put incentives in place to make it as competitive as other national leagues

Ban medical tourism by our politicians from May 29, 2015

Provide free ante-natal care for pregnant women; free health care for babies and children up to school going age and for the aged; and free treatment for those afflicted with infectious diseases such as tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS;

Establish six centres of excellence to address the needs of special education;

Provide One Meal a day for all elementary/primary/Almajiri schools That will create jobs in Agriculture, Catering, and Delivery Services

building of up to 6,800km of modern railway completed by 2019

Generate, transmit and distribute electricity on a 24/7 basis whilst simultaneously ensuring the development of sustainable/renewable energy, by 2019.

Equate N1.00 to $1.00

Create a Social Welfare Program of at least Five Thousand Naira (N5000) that will cater for the 25 million poorest and most vulnerable citizens upon the demonstration of children’s enrolment in school and evidence of immunisation to help promote family stability.
13. Provide allowances to the discharged but unemployed Youth Corps members for Twelve (12) months while in the skills and entrepreneurial development programmes.

Bring permanent peace and solution to the insurgency issues in the North-East; the Niger Delta; and other conflict prone states and areas such as Plateau, Benue, Bauchi, Borno, Abia, Taraba, Yobe, and Kaduna in order to engender national unity and social harmony

Initiate policies to ensure that Nigerians are free to live and work in any part of the country by removing state of origin, tribe, ethnic and religious affiliations from documentation requirements in our identification of citizens and replace these with State of Residence and fashion out the appropriate minimal qualification for obtaining such a state of residency, nation-wide.

I picked my Honest Expectations From this source.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/what-buhari-promised-nigerians/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by beolay2k: 10:55pm On May 29, 2015
I belong to everybody, I belong to nobody. Please remind me of the last time a Nigerian President spoke without reading from a book. God bless this Change

3 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by lights: 11:04pm On May 29, 2015
Did you also expect all that from your beloved Jonathan? Either way No one cares what you expect! Afterall your previous 'expectation' was that Buhari will Never be President huh

10 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Today is a remarkable day
In history of Nigeria, it's a day Nigeria changed government from one party to another one. It's a day the president, Muhammadu Buhari was sworn in as president. I will like to use this
Medium to point out some of his campaign promises I will like him to fulfil. Some of my picks are as follows.

Fuckfuckfool, This is my honest question to u.
tell me when and where the President promised u that he will equate N1 to be $1 and i will be convinced that u are not a bastard.

16 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by R0ckefeller: 11:14pm On May 29, 2015
But why is everybody expecting this/that from pmb. Leave that man alone and you pray he should do the right thing at the right time.
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 11:15pm On May 29, 2015
lights:
Did you also expect all that from your beloved Jonathan? Either way No one cares what you expect! Afterall your previous 'expectation' was that Buhari will Never be President huh
I didn't invent the expectations, I picked them from Buhari's bag of promises.

7 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I didn't invent the expectations, I picked them from Buhari's bag of promises.

Demdem:

tell me when and where the President promised u that he will equate N1 to be $1 and i will be convinced that u are not a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 11:21pm On May 29, 2015
Demdem:

tell me when and where the President promised u that he will equate N1 to be $1 and i will be convinced that I'm not a bastard.

Mumu, read the source.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 11:23pm On May 29, 2015
Demdem:

Stop quoting me if you don't have anything upstairs.

4 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 11:27pm On May 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Mumu, read the source.

Fuckfuckfool, its not about the source......u said this also......

PhockPhockMan:
Some of my picks are as follows.

U accepted it, open a thread for it and invariably claimed ownership. So fool, answer me.

Demdem:

8 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 11:27pm On May 29, 2015
R0ckefeller:
But why is everybody expecting this/that from pmb. Leave that man alone and you pray he should do the right thing at the right time.
Sharrraaaaap, my expectations are from his promises.

Did anyone forced him to make promises he can not keep?

3 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by SkyBlue1: 11:27pm On May 29, 2015
Considering we gave PDP 16 failed years, would also expect some level of patience as well in giving this new government a genuine chance at reform. Buhari would be a hero to me if he achives just 50% of what he promised considering previous governments were not even able to achieve 5% . . .

As for OP, I question your sincerity considering you were willing to give Jonathan pass mark for not even being able to achieve up to 5% of what he promised (his election promises were well known). Regardless, election has come and gone, we have a new president, it is a new day. Let us give this change a genuine chance like Nigerians gave past ones, is that really too much to ask?

7 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 11:29pm On May 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Stop quoting me if you don't have anything upstairs.

I dont know and that explains why i asked u to shed more light to this:

Demdem:

4 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 29, 2015
is just so funny how these pdp people expect very much from buhari when they didn't even voted for him in the first time. Your clueless jonathan wasted six good years without any tangible thing to show on ground and yet heavens didn't fall down.
You pdp people should be ready to receive the shockers of your lives because PMB is gonna shame you children of cluelessness who never wished him anything good. cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 11:32pm On May 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Fuckfuckfool, who do u want to deceive. when he was making his promises, u and ur shameless kind were not listening because u never believe that Jonah-daft will loose. Instead u were all looking for the Generals certificate. Now he has won, u fools are busy looking for articles written by pdp cohorts like ur kind and start attributing it to the General.

11 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 11:33pm On May 29, 2015
Demdem:

Fuckfuckfool, its not about the source......u said this also......

U accepted it, open a thread for it and invariably claimed ownership. So fool, answer me.

I now understand that APC people are creating excuses for his assured imminent failure.

I wish you good luck.

3 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by BossAyuk: 11:35pm On May 29, 2015
phockery where did buhari promise you 1dollar = 1 naira?

3 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 11:36pm On May 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I now understand that APC people are creating excuses for his assured imminent failure.

I wish you good luck.

Fuckfuckfool, can u highlight one excuse i have given so far on this thread? all i asked for was this.....

Demdem:

Does this qualify as an excuse?

5 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by R0ckefeller: 11:36pm On May 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

hahahahaha don't make me laugh
Since your expectations are from his promise why don't you hold on and see what his gonna do.(And am very sure you a type of person who don't stick to his promises). Remember he's not GOD he's a human being like you.

3 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by BossAyuk: 11:36pm On May 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I wish you good luck.
you haven't answered the question.

5 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 11:37pm On May 29, 2015
BossAyuk:

Abegii help me ask the fool ooooo. this thing tire me grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 11:44pm On May 29, 2015
BossAyuk:

Check it here

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 11:47pm On May 29, 2015
Demdem:

Fuckfuckfool, can u highlight one excuse i have given so far on this thread? all i asked for was this.....

Does this qualify as an excuse?
I won't reply you again, I know you're soaked with alcohol.

2 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 11:48pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=PhockPhockMan post=34230999]

Check it here

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/what-buhari-promised-nigerians/[/quote

Fuckfuckfool, u and ur vanguard writers are shameless liars. Buhari never stated such and that alone is enough to question the authenticity of the entire writeup.

5 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 11:48pm On May 29, 2015
BossAyuk:

you haven't answered the question.
Which question?
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by brownlord: 11:50pm On May 29, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[s]is just so funny how these pdp people expect very much from buhari when they didn't even voted for him in the first time. Your clueless jonathan wasted six good years without any tangible thing to show on ground and yet heavens didn't fall down.
You pdp people should be ready to receive the shockers of your lives because PMB is gonna shame you children of cluelessness who never wished him anything good. cheesy [/s]

Ode, no one need to daily worship buhari or suck his corckk before demanding anything from him, he picked nomination form to serve and hence a public servant he is.

The problem with low life animals like you, is that you think politicians are doing the electorates a big favor by seeking elective positions for which they are the major beneficiaries.

4 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 11:50pm On May 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I won't reply you again, I know you're soaked with alcohol.

In other words, u lied by claiming that i am giving an excuse for Buhari grin grin grin Ok back to the main crux of this issue..........

Demdem:

4 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 11:51pm On May 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Which question?

Demdem:

4 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 11:53pm On May 29, 2015
brownlord:

Ode, no one need to daily worship buhari or suck his corckk before demanding anything from him, he picked nomination form to serve and hence a public servant he is.

The problem with low life animals like you, is that you think politicians are doing the electorates a big favor by seeking elective positions for which they are the major beneficiaries.

Brownfool, can u kindly assist ur co-fool here......

Demdem:

8 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by brownlord: 11:55pm On May 29, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool, can u kindly assist ur co-fool here......

Ritard, but he promised to stabilize the prize of crude oil.

Did you forget that?

4 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by BossAyuk: 11:56pm On May 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Check it here
stop wallowing in sheer ignorance mr. phockery.
we both know buhari never promised one dollar = one naira any where.
wishing you quick recovery from the shock of a buhari led government.

5 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by BossAyuk: 11:58pm On May 29, 2015
brownlord:

Ritard, but he promised to stabilize the prize of crude oil.
Did you forget that?
yes he did, you don't understand the english?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See List Of Buharis Ministers / "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos / Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.