Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. (1601 Views)

Download Crazy Akpororo Comedy 2016 Video / When You Buy One Gala..(pics) / Who Listened To Commedian Akpororo At Buhari's Gala Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Esdb3: 11:04pm On May 29, 2015
Akpororo was the comedian invited for the presidential inaugural gala night, he was banal and even though he tried to hide it, he was nervous!

He came up and cracked his dry egg shell of jokes like this"ahem, can you please appreciate me, pls appreciate me once again. If I crack joke and you no laugh it shows your problem is big and you need a pastor not a comedian. Tell your neighbour you are looking good, tell him or her once again. My name is akpororo but the white men call me akporaurau. My father one time went to buy a dog, though the dog didn't behave like a dog but like a cat anyways dog na dog. You know how people call their dogs by human name, you go see dog called kelvin, gabriel. You'll see white people say gabriel jump, sit, run. One day thieves came and shouted everybody lie down, na so the dog lie. The owner look at the dog and said gabriel bark, bite these people. The dog replied if you no shut up I go bite your ear, no be gun they hold so?(That was the funniest of his jokes and it isn't even funny)"

He then, talked about a warri pastor that asked people to tell their neighbour that what happened to me will happen to you. "Na so I look my neighbour hin get bandage for I eye I con talk say neighbour what happened to you will happened to you" (akpororo then laughed) then he. Greeted joke silva and said "shout to my great aunty, aunty joke silva. We need to improve our nollywood. You see our accident and spirit scenes let us leave the accident scenes to the indians." He then said rubbish about spirit scenes that made no meaning to everybody"

He finally capped his "unfunny" display with "thank you mr president for being a good father, you are my father from far away and thank you my mother(referring to the first lady) even though you don't know you borne me, we want change ehn(then he started chuckling) so we can change our father and we can change our mother"

He finally dropped one dumb joke I won't bore you further with and promised to return. But aint nobody wanna hear that shii no more, I guess so because he didn't return!!!

Damn that dude was so dry. Why didn't they invite basket mouth or ali baba.
Re: Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Fairgodwin(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by rottennaija(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2015
True... The guy no try
Re: Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by adioolayi(m): 11:13pm On May 29, 2015
@Op it's true...He tried forcing his audience to laugh....but they refused to laugh..they were hard hearted as if dem swallow devil grin

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by galadima77(m): 11:20pm On May 29, 2015
I was so ashamed that I had to distract myself from the guy's embarrassing dry jokes....
Re: Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Hebunn(m): 11:20pm On May 29, 2015
Happy for him though, but he didn't fit into an event of this magnitude... I watched it and it was disappointing and so unprofessional. Basket mouth or Alli baba comes to mind in this kind of event.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by jrerico1(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2015
Those jokes of his were horror, I was saddened
Re: Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by KissQ(f): 11:10am On May 30, 2015
Mstchew the guy is a real learner! Dry comedian
Re: Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by saxwizard(m): 5:30pm On May 30, 2015
no I suggest bovi...dat guy is damn funny
Re: Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Stancity(m): 2:04am On May 31, 2015
adioolayi:
@Op it's true...He tried forcing his audience to laugh....but they refused to laugh..they were hard hearted as if dem swallow devil grin
Lolss grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

When Mum Ask Who Drank The Coke In The Fridge / . / Be Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.