Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Happy Day, O Happy Day. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Day, O Happy Day. (497 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Day, O Happy Day. by bolaino(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2015
Today has been one of the happiest days of my life, to witness in real life, the actual transition of Government in Nigeria, from The former ruling party The PDP to the current Governing Party, The APC, words can not express my Gratitude, and as a registered and loyal member of the APC, I want to use this medium to congratulate all Members of the APC for a job well done, and I also want to Thank His Excellency,President Muhamadu Buhari, for his dogged persistence in contesting for the office of The president in past Times, I thank you sir, and I know you will give Nigerians the desired change that we need. God bless you sir, and God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians. It is really a day of happiness.
Re: Happy Day, O Happy Day. by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 29, 2015
Sai buhari sai buhari the husbanding of widowed pdps grin jagunlaabi 1 baba u are on board already, if u be haterz living in Lagos , go 3rd mainland bridge and jump to the water cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Happy Day, O Happy Day. by bolaino(m): 11:24pm On May 29, 2015
adeekiti:
Sai buhari sai buhari the husbanding of widowed pdps grin jagunlaabi 1 baba u are on board already, if u be haterz living in Lagos , go 3rd mainland bridge and jump to the water cheesy
Buhari haters should look for Transformers to Hug.
Re: Happy Day, O Happy Day. by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 29, 2015
cheesy grin
bolaino:
Buhari haters should look for Transformers to Hug.

1 Like

Re: Happy Day, O Happy Day. by bunmititi(f): 11:32pm On May 29, 2015
is one naira equal to one dollar yet?
i have borrow many naira oooo.
i wan turn am to dollar
abeg, make una make sure say by the time i wake up,
say i go fit get my buhari dollar ooo.
Re: Happy Day, O Happy Day. by bolaino(m): 7:11am On May 30, 2015
bunmititi:
is one naira equal to one dollar yet? i have borrow many naira oooo. i wan turn am to dollar abeg, make una make sure say by the time i wake up, say i go fit get my buhari dollar ooo.
hahahaha, TANoid.

(1) (Reply)

I Belong To Nobody - President Buhari...Promises To Rescue Chibok Girls / Photos: Lagos Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband For Constantly Beating Her / President Buhari Meets Service Chiefs, Receives Briefs On Insurgency War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.