Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! (1660 Views)

Nigerians Mind Ur Language / Mind What Your Say On NL / APC Ward Leader Murdered In Rivers..pdp Trolls What Do You Say? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by bolaino(m): 11:22pm On May 29, 2015
I greet every Nigerian, Today marks the beginning of new things to come, Change, has come to us finally, but change could be a two way thing, because like the saying Goes, One man's food is another man's poison. In this vain, I'll like to appeal to Nigerians to approach this ongoing Change in Nigeria, with caution, as the Change could either be good to you, or bad to you, depending on how you approach it, We have a new president, but he is not all that new, we are familiar to his form of ruling, having ruled as a military man, his general sense of Responsibility is with him, and he is a man that believes in Nigerians being cautious with their Utterances, We are free to express ourselves, but we should avoid, expressions that would incite, discriminate, or cause disunity amongst Nigerians, so I want to urge all Nigerians to mind what they say, because Every Nigerian will be held accountable for the things we say, so we should all Mind what we say from now on, like the saying goes, "a word, is enough for the wise" pikin when get sense, dey hear word.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by warrior01: 11:42pm On May 29, 2015
Thunder wey go fire you and that dullard from daura is still doing press up. You guys should be ready to be paid back in full measures the way you all treated Gej. Who says being in the opposition is not sweet after all. Please tell Baba one chance to be ready to have the kind of support he gave to Gej. Hypocrites

16 Likes

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 29, 2015
You Buharists should stop threatening us. We won't give in to threat.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by UnknownT: 11:49pm On May 29, 2015
decree 4 things on point, as I wasn't born to witness it then, he can as well bring it on now, experience they say is the best teacher, I wanna experience decree 4 lipsrsealed embarassed cry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by tucky200(m): 11:53pm On May 29, 2015
warrior01:
Thunder wey go fire you and that dullard from daura is still doing press up. You guys should be ready to be paid back in full measures the way you all treated Gej. Who says opposition is not sweet after all. Please tell Baba one chance to be ready to have the kind of support he gave to Gej. Hypocrite
Dis is where mad people like u get it wrong
The whole of nigeria was in support of jonathan at first..he severed that bond himself...we are not ready to support anybody who is going to destroy nigeria..if buhari does..den we will all automatically become TANoids like u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by warrior01: 11:57pm On May 29, 2015
tucky200:

The whole of nigeria was in support of jonathan at first..he severed that bond himself...we are not ready to support anybody who is going to destroy nigeria..if buhari does..den we will all automatically become TANoids like u
IGNORED

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by omolami: 11:59pm On May 29, 2015
Who is Buhari? I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS BUHARI. JUST LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS FUEL SUBSIDY TOO.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by tucky200(m): 12:01am On May 30, 2015
warrior01:

IGNORED
Chei...u have just portraited a mads man behavior

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2015
bohari looks gay

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by PedroJP(m): 12:09am On May 30, 2015
What madness. God punish all hypocrites.
Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by R0ckefeller: 12:10am On May 30, 2015
Some one is talking sense cerdos are commenting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by basilo101: 12:27am On May 30, 2015
Sm one shud skul d illiterate cattle rearer on d rudiments of a democratic govt. His primitive feudalistic tendecies will be tamed by our democratic institutions

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by fritiyo: 12:35am On May 30, 2015
OP if u no get better advise to gave nigerians, u beta go n sleep n dnt wake up until buhari tenure expires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by ShowYourCertificate: 12:41am On May 30, 2015
Buhari is a senile certificateless fool. Oya OP arrest me tongue

It seems you fail to realise that there's freedom of speech in a democracy. We ain't in the military dictatorship era. Get that into ur skull.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:41am On May 30, 2015
brainless buhari is a fraud

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by teufelein(f): 12:45am On May 30, 2015
now that the dark baboons and dark monkeys of the Zoo aka nigeria have sworn in the [size=13pt]jihadist boko haram terrorist elect Buhari aka Buhari [/size]one question remains unanswered, when'll the Ijaw people wake up from their slumber or stupidity...?

Ijaw mother and fulanis family...For a Shame!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:49am On May 30, 2015
teufelein:
now that the dark baboons and dark monkeys of the Zoo aka nigeria have sworn in the [size=13pt]jihadist boko haram terrorist elect Buhari aka Buhari [/size]one question remains unanswered, when'll the Ijaw people wake up from their slumber or stupidity...?

Ijaw mother and fulanis family...For a Shame!

It is really a pity but one reaps what one sows

When ijaw fathers were busy pointing out biafran military positions to abokki soldiers, little did they know that what goes around comes around

I wont cry for them, afterall it's their brother that just handed over without fight to another born to rule fulani certificate fraud

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by kosovo(m): 1:30am On May 30, 2015
tucky200:

You must be high on cheap weed. The whole Nigeria was in support indeed, when they couldn't let him be acting president.. When he finally became president, the people who have been deceived by our colonial masters into believing the born to rule mantra made sure hell befell him.

If you think Nigerians are are hypocritical and dumb like you, you have to think again friend..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by Rad1cal: 1:49am On May 30, 2015
APC ejits are genuinely scared.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!

Useless threats.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:25am On May 30, 2015
I curse buhari the brainless one

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by shortgun(m): 2:28am On May 30, 2015
Mehn opposition sweet die, the way I don sharp my mouth dey wait for any buharist to say nonsense ehn
We will give the brainless Daura President double portion of what they gave to GEJ. Anyone that is pained can go n die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by Nobody: 2:53am On May 30, 2015
OP is a fagatron for making such a useless thread

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by Nobody: 3:05am On May 30, 2015
mumuboohalien grin

chop and clean gworo mouth grin
Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:05am On May 30, 2015
warrior01:
[s]Thunder wey go fire you and that dullard from daura is still doing press up[/s]. You guys should be ready to be paid back in full measures the way you all treated Gej. Who says being in the opposition is not sweet after all. Please tell Baba one chance to be ready to have the kind of support he gave to Gej. Hypocrites

I knew Buhari would be called names once he ascends the throne. It was a bad precedent set by some former opposition members. wink tongue

.......but let's do it when Buhari 'fvcks up' and with a sense of decorum and responsibility. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by Bayswater: 6:15am On May 30, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

I knew Buhari would be called names once he ascends the throne. It was a bad precedent set by some former opposition members. wink tongue

.......but let's do it when Buhari 'fvcks up' and with a sense of decorum and responsibility. grin grin

What are you saying? Oga, you better park well before they lebete labata you. Slap and kick, I mean.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by luvinhubby(m): 6:19am On May 30, 2015
This is going to be one very interesting 4yr rocky ride for some fellas in Naija, let's see if they can take a fraction of what they dished out to GEJ.

# Let the games begin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by Nobody: 6:21am On May 30, 2015
F"uck that! Freedom of expression dude. If he does what deserves praise. He would be accorded such. If he doesn't, then he would get the other end of the stick! Simple.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by Chigorkizz(m): 6:27am On May 30, 2015
Dullard From Daura

1 Like

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by Jorussia(m): 6:28am On May 30, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari is a senile certificateless fool. Oya OP arrest me tongue

It seems you fail to realise that there's freedom of speech in a democracy. We ain't in the military dictatorship era. Get that into ur skull.
So freedom of speech tells you to refer to your president in d manner you just did abi?I promise you that very soon,the long arm of the law will catch up with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by Jorussia(m): 6:36am On May 30, 2015
kosovo:

You must be high on cheap weed. The whole Nigeria was in support indeed, when they couldn't let him be acting president.. When he finally became president, the people who have been deceived by our colonial masters into believing the born to rule mantra made sure hell befell him.

If you think Nigerians are are hypocritical and dumb like you, you have to think again friend..
was is it not IBORI(A NIGER DELTAN),that never wanted him to become acting president? It was bala Mohammed ( a northerner)who lead the fight for him to become acting president in the senate, and tunde bakare(Yoruba man)that lead protest for him on the street. I recall that,sen dalhatu tafida(a northerner) was the DG of his campaign in 2011.Gej had all the needed support from the beginning of his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by ShowYourCertificate: 6:48am On May 30, 2015
Jorussia:
So freedom of speech tells you to refer to your president in d manner you just did abi?I promise you that very soon,the long arm of the law will catch up with you.
And what would the "long arm of the law" say my crime is? My friend, go and drink panadol if you are pained. But I'll keep on referring to my president the manner I so wish until he does the needful which are:

1. Until he shows me his WASC Certificate grin

2. Until he delivers all his "huge" electoral promises. Most important are those concerning Electricity, Employment and Efficient Refineries.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by Bayswater: 6:51am On May 30, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
And what would the "long arm of the law" say my crime is? My friend, go and drink panadol if you are pained. But I'll keep on referring to my president the manner I so wish until he does the needful which are:

1. Until he shows me his WASC Certificate grin

2. Until he delivers all his "huge" electoral promises. Most important are those concerning Electricity, Employment and Efficient Refineries.

Panadol for where? Tell the phoolish jobless buffoon to go queue for Buhari's N5000 for the unemployed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black People Are Programmed To Hate Themselves Dr. Umar Johnson / Scanfrost 8kg - Washing Machine SFWM-TTA ₦ 32,500 / Why Did Governor Of Muslim Faith Order Closure Of Churches? This Is What He Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.