Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Woe To Early Critics Of Buhari's Government! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woe To Early Critics Of Buhari's Government! (594 Views)

I Killed This Python This Early Morning. / 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woe To Early Critics Of Buhari's Government! by Hardeysolution(m): 11:30pm On May 29, 2015
To those who have allied themselves so tight with the GEJ's administration and are sure to lose out in PMB's administration..therefore giving unconstructive and unreasonable criticisms.. Woe to y'all.
I was going through the news and saw one 'stupid' lawyer criticizing Buhari's speech, what significance will that make? Will that make us live right from now?
On Nairaland, one 'political analyst' said Moving the command centre is a mistake of Buhari, then the question is, moving or no moving, what is the difference? Will that say Abuja should fall or the democratic process should fail? This is just to really battle with Boko Haram.
Imagine the raw material at Borno state and having the head quarter at Abuja, it looks senseless..! Their main work is in Borno, North-East, let them settle there and work. The man didnt say permanently... Therefore, indirectly saying, the top officials should go and monitor the situation rather than staying back @ Abuja doing nothing meaningful..
Nigerians please wise up and support
#OneNigeria
#OneNation
To early Igbos and GEJ loyalists to start looking for faults of the President... Not up to 24 hours! Ahba!
Re: Woe To Early Critics Of Buhari's Government! by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 29, 2015
Oyo lo o wa jare , baba is working already grin

1 Like

Re: Woe To Early Critics Of Buhari's Government! by okeowokehinde(f): 11:34pm On May 29, 2015
they want a mansion to be build in just less than 12 hours. mtchew
Re: Woe To Early Critics Of Buhari's Government! by barnacle: 11:43pm On May 29, 2015
they think buhari is a magician of the abracadabra regime. All he needs is time and support and cooperation change will come
Re: Woe To Early Critics Of Buhari's Government! by DuchessLily(f): 11:49pm On May 29, 2015
OP the lawyer's name is Ebun-Olu-Adegboruwa and dats a Yoruba name.... So why r u calling the ibos in this matter?

1 Like

Re: Woe To Early Critics Of Buhari's Government! by saintkash(m): 11:49pm On May 29, 2015
my brother no mind them...loosers will forever remain loosers.. imagine comparing nigeria military to America military. ..borno is in nigeria while iraq, Afghanistan etc r not in America so on wat bases should America control and command unit be moved to any of these countries? but in our case... even moving the defence headquarters to North east won't be a bad idea in as far it will bring an end to this boko haram problem. ..officers in abj r getting fat n eating money meant for war, leaving in maitama, wuse etc in abj while our young ones n soldiers r in borno dieing of thirst and hunger, leaving in bushes etc... I remove head dress for our new CIC & GCFR of Nigeria. .
I repeat loosers will always be loosers n hence will make useless noise wen the wind of change blows..
Re: Woe To Early Critics Of Buhari's Government! by remsonik(f): 11:51pm On May 29, 2015
Don't mind those detractors
They are now yesterday's men
Re: Woe To Early Critics Of Buhari's Government! by R0ckefeller: 11:59pm On May 29, 2015
Op you better don't mind those cabra
because they don't have free chance to do what ever they like in is regime like they did in the previous one so they now result into hate and criticism.
Let them keep hating till they commit suicide.
Re: Woe To Early Critics Of Buhari's Government! by gragraboy: 12:04am On May 30, 2015
They started since before he was sworn in sef, Calling him baba one chance and all. They should all trek to otueke
Re: Woe To Early Critics Of Buhari's Government! by Hardeysolution(m): 12:22am On May 30, 2015
DuchessLily:
OP the lawyer's name is Ebun-Olu-Adegboruwa and dats a Yoruba name.... So why r u calling the ibos in this matter?

i knw he is a yoruba man... That was why i said Gej loyalists or better still tanoids... But with the criticisms ve read tru the day on fb and others.. Igbos take d lead
Re: Woe To Early Critics Of Buhari's Government! by BrokenTV: 2:26am On May 30, 2015
What APC Nairalanders think was good for GEJ, must also be good for President Buhari no hard feeling.
Re: Woe To Early Critics Of Buhari's Government! by Eureka123(f): 6:57am On May 30, 2015
OP make una free igbos small. I am very much in support of Buhari and pray he succeeds in taking Nigeria to the next height. Enough of this and that, I implore of you.

(1) (Reply)

Verbal Wars Between Tribes On Nairaland / Hilarious! Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon (pic) / Caption This Hilarious Photo Of A Hen And A Man Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.