Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Solemn Plea To President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solemn Plea To President Muhammadu Buhari (605 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solemn Plea To President Muhammadu Buhari by Calbarian(m): 6:07am On May 30, 2015
Baba, Now That You Are There

1) Don't come-up with 36-point agenda. Just give us regular, good quality power supply and security. Others will fall in place
2) Replace petrol subsidy scam (sorry scheme) with a total revamping and upgrade of our refineries
3) Make Babatunde Raji Fashola a minister with 10 portfolios. He can handle it.
4) Baba, d number of fish in each tin of Titus sardine used to be 6 in 1999. Please do something about it.
5) Don't Use 1billion naira to Eat. No be food we say make U go Chop.
6) Jobs for graduates and Please arrest that lady that says your call credit is low please recharge!
7) Stop jumbo salary for d politicians & pay them like civil servant to discourage rogues from our politics.
8 ) Don't use all our money to buy shoes and private jets. Use ur old military boots and okada if necessary.
9) We want NTA to be clear like CNN, BBC,
Aljazeera and so on.
10) I've finally succumbed to pressures locally and internationally to decide to marry. I need help in deciding which of the agents of dyspnoea that you'd readily call daughters that I should concentrate my focus on.

Am I on point?
Re: Solemn Plea To President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:23am On May 30, 2015
N TA can only be like CNN if its not an Hausa man heading it. Just look at their logo! Very prestine! Murray bruce brought something beta when he was NTA director but immediately Mallam enter there he changed it to that awkward logo. Do you even talk of their intro music. Param param, pampam pampara, parara parara parapampam para param pa!
Re: Solemn Plea To President Muhammadu Buhari by Pinkieblue(f): 6:27am On May 30, 2015
jcmaiah:
N TA can only be like CNN if its not an Hausa man heading it. Just look at their logo! Very prestine! Murray bruce brought something beta when he was NTA director but immediately Mallam enter there he changed it to that awkward logo. Do you even talk of their intro music. Param param, pampam pampara, parara parara parapampam para param pa!

Witch hunting NTA since 1800

1 Like

Re: Solemn Plea To President Muhammadu Buhari by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:41am On May 30, 2015
@OP ..The tenth plea caught my attention. grin If only you know the huge number eagerly scheming to hit you below the belt angry angry grin
Re: Solemn Plea To President Muhammadu Buhari by Calbarian(m): 6:55am On May 30, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
@OP ..The tenth plea caught my attention. grin If only you know the huge number eagerly scheming to hit you below the belt angry angry grin

Nothing good ever came easily tongue. Thanks for the heads up tho
Re: Solemn Plea To President Muhammadu Buhari by Calbarian(m): 6:58am On May 30, 2015
jcmaiah:

Archaic as it may now seem, I prefer the '80's NTA opening montage sef
Re: Solemn Plea To President Muhammadu Buhari by Calbarian(m): 6:58am On May 30, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Witch hunting NTA since 1800

The great pinkieblue. . . smiley
Re: Solemn Plea To President Muhammadu Buhari by Calbarian(m): 7:01am On May 30, 2015
I just got a call from PMB's a-d-c. 1-9 will be looked into as from Monday. 10 is a no-go area. . . now I hate democracy cry
Re: Solemn Plea To President Muhammadu Buhari by Pinkieblue(f): 10:11am On May 30, 2015
Calbarian:

The great pinkieblue. . . smiley

Yes dear

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Remembering The Victims Of Dana Air Ill Fated Plane / PHOTOS: Atiku Delivers Thank You Letter On Behalf Of Pres. Buhari To Jacob Zuma / Just Laugh Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.