Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? (47255 Views)

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 6:19am On May 30, 2015
His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos there is rage burning in him..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by krak101(m): 6:22am On May 30, 2015
Body no be wood bro... she still needs steady knacking #first2comment grin

203 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by agarawu23(m): 6:23am On May 30, 2015
what do u wanna do? undecided

she is young and single?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 6:25am On May 30, 2015
agarawu23:
what do u wanna do? undecided
she is young and single?
young?nop...she is a mother...in her 40s
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by agarawu23(m): 6:30am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
young?nop...she is a mother...in her 40s
so do you expect her to remain single? 40 isn't old OK? though her carelessness is to be blamed.

but the situation on ground isn't a bad issue cos she isn't married and its now cleared to you she has a date

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Emyemyberry(m): 6:30am On May 30, 2015
"body no be firewood"OLAMIDE,you cannot do anything,na ur pikin she be? So mind your bussiness

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by ireneony(f): 6:32am On May 30, 2015
she is human afterall let her flex jare and I like d fact that she is with condoms unlike most single ladies that shagg raw..
@op I know by now ur father might have shagged more than 50ladies, pls leave ur mum alone
if it were ur dad, will u be asking us this question

smh...gender inequality

164 Likes 8 Shares

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 6:33am On May 30, 2015
he shud discuss with his mom if she is seeing someone out there n beg her and warn her to nt bring his agemate as dat someone or else all hell will let loose.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by waistaa(f): 6:33am On May 30, 2015
Abeg give her some brake pad,she is sane enough to carry a CD.she is your mother doesn't mean she shouldn't have some privacy.by the way OP how many girls u dey carry come house when she travel

96 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by boynigeria(m): 6:34am On May 30, 2015
why should he do anything

11 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 6:37am On May 30, 2015
waistaa:
Abeg give her some brake pad,she is sane enough to carry a CD.she is your mother doesn't mean she shouldn't have some privacy.by the way OP how many girls u dey carry come house when she travel
tho...i dont date...
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 30, 2015
Na only condom you see and u dey burn. let her be body no be firewood. she need oiling you know.

9 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 6:38am On May 30, 2015
it is obfuscating him,should he ask to clarify this stuff or if u were d one what would u do?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Truth24(m): 6:40am On May 30, 2015
Be checking her bag often and removing d condoms each time u find it until she ask who does it and then u ask her d bigger question, what she uses it for

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 6:42am On May 30, 2015
Truth24:
Be checking her bag often and removing d condoms each time u find it until she ask who does it and then u ask her d bigger question, what she uses it for
nd u think dt's a wise decision?wouldnt she also ask him,why did u invade my privacy?

10 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by ireneony(f): 6:45am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
tho...i dont date...
hmmmm
pls change the topic to my mum have condoms in her bag instead of lying on ur friend's head

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by realtestament(m): 6:47am On May 30, 2015
Wetin u find go reach ya mama bag?? U wun steal money abi?
OK continue!!

#u can ask her in a cool, calm n collected way bliv me she gonna tell u everytin u want 2 knw. wink

19 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 6:53am On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
hmmmm
pls change the topic to my mum have condoms in her bag instead of lying on ur friend's head
lol...not my mum tho...but i dont need to tell u guys she isnt or she is?cos u will argue she is nd wouldnt believe she isnt...it happened to a friend of mine actuallt nd he's seeking advice

3 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Illuminatus(m): 6:53am On May 30, 2015
You've got to understand that your mother is an adult. She is single. For whatever reason can choose to have condoms in her bags. You need to respect her wishes and boundaries just as you expect her to respect yours. If you have a good relationship with her, you can causally ask her about it. Otherwise, forget that you saw this and mind your own business. It doesn't even concern you if there's a guy out there younger than you who's banging her. Like someone said, your dad might be doing worse, would it have provoked the same reaction from you? That said, I'm curious as to how you found the condom... Snooping isn't cool.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 6:55am On May 30, 2015
Illuminatus:
You've got to understand that your mother is an adult. She is single. For whatever reason can choose to have condoms in her bags. You need to respect her wishes and boundaries just as you expect her to respect yours. If you have a good relationship with her, you can causally ask her about it. Otherwise, forget that you saw this and mind your own business. It doesn't even concern you if there's a guy out there younger than you who's banging her. Like someone said, your dad might be doing worse, would it have provoked the same reaction from you? That said, I'm curious as to how you found the condom... Snooping isn't cool.
seriously?so if u were d one wat would u do?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 6:57am On May 30, 2015
put that condom back and get away from that bag!!
children of nowadays!!
how did you know what condom is?
and what are you doing in your mother's bag? grin grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by eph12(m): 7:00am On May 30, 2015
Arrest her!!!

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Illuminatus(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
seriously?so if u were d one wat would u do?
I'll do what I just told you. Ask her about it. And try to understand her. If she's seeing someone, I would like to meet him. What else would you do? Fight her?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 7:09am On May 30, 2015
MrPresident:
put that condom back and get away from that bag!!
children of nowadays!!
how did you know what condom is?
and what are you doing in your mother's bag? grin grin
tch...i am above 18 so i think its nt dt bad knowing that..atleast,tru sexuality education...which is a part of a course i am doing ds semenster...okies?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 7:10am On May 30, 2015
eph12:
Arrest her!!!
or kidnap her?...bad boy
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by clintino700(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2015
Throw it away and maybe where she will see it and check if she will act strange or talk about it.....

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Divineluv14(f): 7:18am On May 30, 2015
Just pretend you didn't see it .

4 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by rill: 7:28am On May 30, 2015
you forgot to tell us the brand of condom

8 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by DEIFIED(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2015
Mtewww, spoilt child.

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by czarr(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
she is human after let her flex jare and I like d fact that she is with condoms unlike most single ladies that shagg raw..
@op I know by now ur father might have shagged more thab 50ladies, pls leave ur mum alone
if it were dad, will u be asking us this question

smh...gender inequality
lol....na everything be gender inequality?

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 7:46am On May 30, 2015
DEIFIED:
Mtewww, spoilt child.
oh!u r ajepko type?sowi...u aint spoilt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.