Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov (43276 Views)

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN / Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Nobody: 8:53am On May 30, 2015
Did the people saying thrash actually read the post?
Have they established a direct link between President Buhari & the Ta'Al boys or whatever they are called?

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by innocentman(m): 8:53am On May 30, 2015
We really dnt pray for all this,I am not an apc member neither am I a muslem.may be d governor and the prasident has notin to do wit dis bt the masses that called dem selfs thug won't let d country have peace.we all won't change bt that change starts from u and I.
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Nobody: 8:53am On May 30, 2015
Heheeheeheheheheehheehehehehehehehgege

I said it .....

Here comes Decree 4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by ayindejimmy(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2015
Uncleodi:
I wonder if this could happen during Jonathan's administration, yet he was called clueless.

Very soon! Very, very soon!! Nigerian will dot the "I"s and cross the "T"s

Freedom of press cannot be denied.
What are you talking about. So PMB ordered his beating?
Who organized the event. Gej was still in control until Buhari was given Oath of office.
Moreover, those were just overzealous military. That era is over
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Dahjhi: 8:54am On May 30, 2015
ahaz:
act one scene one of the film, oh we miss Jonathan.... Grab my pop corn and monkey tail
just dey look fwnd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by nortcentrallord(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2015
VISTIN:
Since they were not official security agents, what were the police and army doing that allowed those callous Mallams to do such nasty thing.

Though this info remains one-sided story for now, no justification for attempted murder.

Anyway, I hope gvt will fish them out and deal with them accordingly

Like said above, it's too early to start criticism on this new govt. Let's pray for God's guidance on them.

How about we wait for 3 years and 11 months before starting the criticism? Work starts now. No folding of arms for a little sleep, a little slumber is detrimental.
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by chi4ik4(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2015
is this the change? this is just the preamble/beginning

1 Like

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Ahmeduana(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2015
14june:
Let's be careful, look around before you make any comments either for or against this Government in power.
This is still morning for us to start abusing out new government in power, he need our collective prayers to rule.. Any action taking on our behalf will affect us till 2019. Let's respect the office of Mr President. Am Taniod not GMB fan..
THE WAY THEY COLLECTIVELY PRAY FOR JONATHAN, EHNN?.

3 Likes

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by nonjebose(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2015
adesewa4uyahoo:
haha iwo ni won na ni? (na you dem beat?)
Sorry, mo se bi emi ni e nki?
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by klax(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2015
14june:
Let's be careful, look around before you make any comments either for or against this Government in power.
This is still morning for us to start abusing out new government in power, he need our collective prayers to rule.. Any action taking on our behalf will affect us till 2019. Let's respect the office of Mr President. Am Taniod not GMB fan..

Do I hear say pray, pray for who And you mention respect fir office of the president may God punish respect. To respect which office thunder fire respect

Prayer and respect for President has ended dead and bury 7feet beneath the soil since apc took the political game in Nigeria to abusive, name calling, lies, malicious propaganda and sort of horror to get power so pls pray for yourself and hold that your respet to yourself they haven't seen anything yet.
If you are true TANOID you won't say what you have just said take it or live it's payback time myself I'm not TANOID nor apc but you see that thing called apc I hate with passion ok

God punish respect

5 Likes

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Nobody: 8:57am On May 30, 2015
VISTIN:
Since they were not official security agents, what were the police and army doing that allowed those callous Mallams to do such nasty thing.

Though this info remains one-sided story for now, no justification for attempted murder.

Anyway, I hope gvt will fish them out and deal with them accordingly

Like said above, it's too early to start criticism on this new govt. Let's pray for God's guidance on them.

It is never ever too early to start the critiques.

It's our job and duty as good citizens of this country.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by ahaz: 8:57am On May 30, 2015
nerodenero:
There is freedom of speech but freedom after speech can't be guaranteed.

This is appalling.
what is annoying me most is non of this guy's will be arrested but if it's down south the entire police squadron will come after you. That's the reason why morthernas believe they re above the law they can Ferment trouble at will and get away with it and their politicians will call it a collateral damage in the name of their people re natural violent.. This they now translate to political power that you is if u don't vote for me their wil be no peace, the next thing the south starts shivering.
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by IYANGBALI: 8:57am On May 30, 2015
Dahjhi:
Take it or leave it, Freedom of Speech against the government already expired with GEJ government.. undecided
did you read the story at all?meet someone to translae it for you in your local language for better understanding

1 Like

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Tumm(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2015
Dahjhi:
Take it or leave it, Freedom of Speech against the government already expired with GEJ government.. undecided

When they almost killed channels' reporter in PH, waz it Buhari that was president then?
The way some people trade blames scares me...
Ok. You would v expected Buhari to come from Abuja to Lafia to stop the attack.

This has nothing to do with GEJ or PMB. Its simply some thugs being thugs

1 Like

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by kilode100(f): 8:57am On May 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They have started. I'm waiting for them to come and close down Nairaland.

They will have to go through me first angry angry

[b][/b]

I am a black belt holder.

22 Likes

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by rasheedmalik113: 8:59am On May 30, 2015
sai freedom of journalist mouth to talk, has come 2 Nigeria
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by 12345DKO(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2015
Uncleodi:
I wonder if this could happen during Jonathan's administration, yet he was called clueless.

It was during Jonathan's administration that a journalist who works with Punch was detained for taking pictures of GEJ mansion, where is the press freedom in this?

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by pilarnig(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2015
true talk grin grin grin grin grin grin

[b]
nerodenero:
There is freedom of speech but freedom after speech can't be guaranteed.

This is appalling.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Dahjhi: 9:01am On May 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
did you read the story at all?meet someone to translae it for you in your local language for better understanding
When I saw its ur moniker why should I shrugged...

1 Like

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Nobody: 9:01am On May 30, 2015
i hope these were just a bunch of over zealous APC members and NOT govt sponsored thugs.
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by nortcentrallord(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2015
aariwa:
Why mention buhari's name in this crass journalism. Did the incident happen at eagle square or is buhari the gov.of Nassarawa state?

Hahahahaha, was GEJ the governor of Borno state before you lots accuse him of festering bh? Those thugs better be checked before they metamorphosize because that was how bh started.
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Nobody: 9:02am On May 30, 2015
Macelliot:
Incase I forget...
Today is Biafra day...

The great Biafra
Land of the rising sun up biafra. ....We are going to our promise land

In Memory of our fallen heroes, We remember!
Major Gen. Dim ChukwuEmeka Ojukwu
and
Major Gen. Phillip Effiong
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by san316(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2015
This is good. Some loud mouths need to be put in their place. Next time, journalists will mind the kinda things they report.

Once again, good for him. grin cheesy tongue
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Nellybii: 9:03am On May 30, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Honestly freedom of speech has expired on May 29.
Had I know ...........
buhari baba one chance grin

Mr. ChukwuAgbariOjukwu , the guy was beaten up by thugs. This is not the President's problem?
Weeping will not solve your problem. Biafra is and will forever be a mirage and you better learn how to endure this because you can't help it. And that word is "known". Now you are free to go back to your shed to sell more market. grin grin
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by adun99(f): 9:04am On May 30, 2015
Dahjhi:
I agree

1 Like

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Nobody: 9:04am On May 30, 2015
Dahjhi:

Are you trying to enlighten us that Democratic/Democracy is no longer existing in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by danielmichael(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2015
Charlie calm down

Dis is change we need

2mao de contry wil be declared islamist contry

On monday de president will say all refugees and mad people should move down to otueke

God punish change and it supporters
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by nortcentrallord(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2015
OgaTheTop2:
Losers and cooked up stories. Like it or not, Buhari is the president. U all can keep talking rubbish or publishing rubbish to make sales. Even nairaland is not left out as all forms of fake news, hate news, unprofessional news hit the front page. Nonsense.

The golden rule states "Do unto others what you will have them do unto you"

"The measure you give is the measure you receive"
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by chamboy(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2015
Macelliot:
Incase I forget...
Today is Biafra day...

The great Biafra
Land of the rising sun

In Memory of our fallen heroes, We remember!
Major Gen. Dim ChukwuEmeka Ojukwu
(president, republic of great Biafra 1967-1969)

and

Major Gen. Phillip Effiong
(vice-president, 1967-1969, and later president 1969-1970)
he was neva a general
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Dahjhi: 9:06am On May 30, 2015
MightyD:

Are you trying to enlighten us that Democratic/Democracy is no longer existing in Nigeria?
Not like that bro.. Freedom of speech is sure.. But after speech.... Nah OYO u dey lipsrsealed
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by IVORY2009(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2015
Uncleodi:

Even you here in Nairaland will be beaten up soon, u think say u dey face-less grin

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by SisterCaro(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They have started. I'm waiting for them to come and close down Nairaland.
they won't close it down they will just call it sharialand and remove all other sections except the Muslim section

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son "I Spend 10k Only For Breakfast" (Photos) / Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 / Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.