Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture (6046 Views)

Business Skills Lagos Business School Can't Teach You / Have A Product You Want To Sell Online. Xmas Gift Bonanza / How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by 400billionman: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fem60:
Do you believe that you can make over $50 daily on fiverr. That I too small, I believe that is what many people will say. Well! $50 is not too small in a day, that is $1500 every single month (300,000). Is not money, when we are talking about fiverr, many Nigerian make more than that. Am here to help you with my two weeks online fiverr training. We guarantee you $50 before the end of the training. Just follow here to read more about this offer: www.nairaland.com/2350151/two-weesks-step-step-fiverr

Don't mess with this thread please.

2 Likes

Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by tupem: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
someone started this thread and refused to follow up! (sigh) ok let me drop air freshener production:
CHEMICALS:
1. Texapon 1/4kg......pour in bucket.

2. Perfume 1/4 litre.... mix with 1

3. methanol 1/2 litre . .. mix

4. menthol 1 satchet... pour and mix

5. camphor

6. water..... add 5 litres.

7. colour 1 satchet mix in Eva bottle then pour into your production viola! bottle and sell! all products gotten from ojota. happy sales!

1 Like

Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by 400billionman: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
tupem:
someone started this thread and refused to follow up! (sigh) ok let me drop air freshener production:
CHEMICALS:

5. camphor

7. colour 1 satchet mix in Eva bottle then pour into your production viola! bottle and sell! all products gotten from ojota. happy sales!

Kudos.

I dey follow up the thread but no volunteers till you showed up. At least I have taught two products on page 1.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by 400billionman: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Oya, somborri should teach us how to make custard. I dey hungry..

Chai, nairaland girls are in romance session.

1 Like

Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by April07: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
400billionman:
Oya, sonborri should teach us how to make custard.
I dey hungry..
Chai, nairaland girls are in romance session.

The powdered form?

Just so you know..

"Custard is pap that studied abroad" grin

I'm so following this thread, I hope y'all follow up.

All I can make I pastries tho cheesy
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by Mariammi(f): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Theanointed3:
Please I need the candle mold too tks
I Av Candle Mould That I Want To Sell, It Is 15000, If U Re Intrested U Can Call Me On 08106650264
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by 400billionman: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mariammi:

I Av Candle Mould That I Want To Sell, It Is 15000, If U Re Intrested U Can Call Me On 08106650264

How many sticks does it throw up at once ?
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by proffmanue(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
@ Globaby01,,, am interested in Bar soap...pls post the recipe..thks
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by Strongbest(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
tupem:
CHEMICALS:

5. camphor

Lolsss. Hmmmm, nice thread though.

1 Like

Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by chudy144(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Omo I come late ooo

I dey follow now.
Kudos to 400billionman
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by Mariammi(f): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
400billionman:

How many sticks does it throw up at once ?
20 Sticks
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by 400billionman: 3:25am On Jun 06, 2015
Mariammi:

20 Sticks

Picture please..
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by holajeedayy: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
can some one help me with cheap and well aceptable package for my custard about to be launch to market?

1 Like

Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by 400billionman: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
holajeedayy:
can some one help me with cheap and well aceptable package for my custard about to be launch to market?

Where are you based ?

Packaging is not an issue. I can give you the clue.

In the spirit of this thread, can you teach us how to make CUSTARD ?
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by holajeedayy: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2015
Yes i will
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by holajeedayy: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2015
Yes i will b4 now it on my mind
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by graciousamy: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
nice thread.
please can somebody teach me how to make, preserve and package food drink like soya milk?.
secondly for someone starting small, how can one get an affordable and appropriate package to start packaging food stuffs on a small scale from home?.
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by 400billionman: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
graciousamy:
nice thread.
please can somebody teach me how to make, preserve and package food drink like soya milk?.
secondly for someone starting small, how can one get an affordable and appropriate package to start packaging food stuffs on a small scale from home?.

NAFDAC approval is paramount.

Locate a nearby plastics making factory. They do the packaging for such goods.

As a kid I knew how to make soya milk while watching mum do it, but can't remember now. In furtherance of the thread, here is the first painting job using the paint I manufactured..

I used so much preservatives in this mix of Texcoat.

4 Likes

Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by graciousamy: 6:49am On Jun 22, 2015
like what kind of preservatives can be used to preserve the soy milk out drink like zobo
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by holajeedayy: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2015
You cant preserve soy milk bt can only preserve it by corking the soymilk container to prevent air from entering like vitamilk and u can use sodium bensoiate for zobo
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by holajeedayy: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2015
For custard u need cornstarch powder,sunflower and milk flavour that is all
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by holajeedayy: 8:04am On Jun 23, 2015
Formulea 50kg of cornstarch,10table spoon of sunflower and 2kg of milkflavour (not industrial milk flavour)
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by 400billionman: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2015
holajeedayy:
Formulea 50kg of cornstarch,10table spoon of sunflower and 2kg of milkflavour (not industrial milk flavour)

So you stir manually ?
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by holajeedayy: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Yes,could be manual or otherwise
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by noncy21: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
how to produce bleach. MATERIALS: chlorine 1kg, caustic soda 1/7kg. soda ash 1/7kg. water 15litres. PREPARATION: get a big bowl. pour d water inside it. pour ur chlorine inside d water, stir and allow it to sit for 48hours. soak soda ash and caustic soda in a separate bucket each wit 3parts of water. dat is 1part of caustic wit 3parts of water,1part of soda ash wit 3parts of water. pls careful wit caustic soda. avoid contact wit ur skin. pls always add CAUSTIC SODA to WATER NOT WATER to CAUSTIC SODA.pour in soda ash solution in ur chlorine solution and stir . pour in ur caustic soda solution and stir. cover d bucket for 24hours to settle. u wi then notice some settlement which is now chaff. separate d liquid content and throw away the particles or chaff. the liquid content is now ur bleach

1 Like

Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by 400billionman: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
noncy21:
how to produce bleach. MATERIALS: chlorine 1kg, caustic soda 1/7kg. soda ash 1/7kg. water 15litres. PREPARATION: get a big bowl. pour d water inside it. pour ur chlorine inside d water, stir and allow it to sit for 48hours. soak soda ash and caustic soda in a separate bucket each wit 3parts of water. dat is 1part of caustic wit 3parts of water,1part of soda ash wit 3parts of water. pls careful wit caustic soda. avoid contact wit ur skin. pls always add CAUSTIC SODA to WATER NOT WATER to CAUSTIC SODA.pour in soda ash solution in ur chlorine solution and stir . pour in ur caustic soda solution and stir. cover d bucket for 24hours to settle. u wi then notice some settlement which is now chaff. separate d liquid content and throw away the particles or chaff. the liquid content is now ur bleach

Wow, bless you..
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by noncy21: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
400billionman:

Wow, bless you..
tnx.
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by 400billionman: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
achicares:
I'd like someone to teach the production of plantain chips.

Waiting.

Teach us the packaging too. .Diagrams are welcome..
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by holajeedayy: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
can some one teach us how to produce white board marker?
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by DonX001: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nice thread.
Kudos to OP.
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by 400billionman: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2015
^^^Thank you.

Pictures of more paint jobs from my stable loading.
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by biggal: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wia can one buy d custard materials abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. / IMEX 20HP Diesel Engine Gen With 15kw 18.8kva Alternator. N250,000 (negotiable) / Get Foodstuff In Benue State .in Largequantity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.