Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Cute Prince Yusuf Isn't Buhari's Son - Rumor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cute Prince Yusuf Isn't Buhari's Son - Rumor (792 Views)

Tunde Sabiu Yusuf & Sarki Abba Have Access To Incommunicado Buhari - Sahara R. / Rumors Say Cute Prince Yusuf Isn't Buhari's Son / Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cute Prince Yusuf Isn't Buhari's Son - Rumor by Alishachris: 9:14am On May 30, 2015
Following President Muhammadu Buhari's inauguration yesterday, rumors are starting to make the rounds that cute prince Yusuf Buhari isn't really the president's son, 360Nobs says.

“Who told us that is Buhari’s son? The general didn’t introduce him to us as his son. We saw Buhari’s family picture and the so-called Yusuf is not there, so what is this argument all about.” a woman querried.

A banker said: “I never knew Buhari had a son. I was shocked when the picture appeared on twitter this morning and many people were talking about it. To me that is not fair. Why did Buhari choose to hide his son from the people he’s coming to rule? We remember that before Obama was elected president of the United States, he made his two daughters, Malia and Sasha public and the world saw them. To me the general didn’t do well if that is truly his son.”

Another said: “I have been having a serious time on twitter since morning. Nigerian ladies have been fighting over Yusuf, who is said to be Buhari’s son. Well, not until now, I never knew Buhari had a son that is this handsome. Buhari should explain to us why he hid his son from us”

The visage of the new prince of Nigeria has ripped apart the hearts of many young Nigerian women as some desire the young man for husband.

Some social media critics further accused Buhari of hiding Yusuf from the general public, saying that there was more to it than met the eye.

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/yusuf1-jpg.51266/[/img]
Re: Cute Prince Yusuf Isn't Buhari's Son - Rumor by pamodulus: 9:18am On May 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Cute Prince Yusuf Isn't Buhari's Son - Rumor by yungbillionaire(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2015
Word of aadvic for my brothers....."" If u r not handsome pls have a lot of money""....ladies I hail una grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls...does Somebody Know Where Biyi Bandele Is...? / APC Lawmakers-elect Accuse Party Of Fraud-pm / Caption These Pics Of Pres Buhari And His African Counterparts Chilling In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.