Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Whom To Blame!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whom To Blame!!! (25591 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 30, 2015
Nigerians need mental re-orientation!!
How could you possibly support uncle alex
I mean, the demand for sex in order to be given a job you duly qualify for is a crime on its on!!!

1 Like

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Acekidc4(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2015
blublahd:
its a man's world
Old Cheap Talk!!
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by folahann(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2015
So she has been sleeping with her boyfriend over the years even though they are not married and she considers that morally right?
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Next2Bezee(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2015
See some nairalanders o lol, if a story is published here now of a gf sleeping with her boss, ppl will say "These hoes ain't loyal" shocked

Even if her bf has made her nany wider than the Atlantic ocean, its still within her right to hold her morales and reject the job offer, because at least, she'd remain faithful to her man undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On May 30, 2015
[s]That's why it's good to remain celibate.
If she is fornicating with her boyfriend, and extends it to the man for a job, it's still the same fornication...or probably the elder brother (adultery).

She should just complete the cycle. embarassed [/s]

No one should sleep with anyone for any job that you're qualified for abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by jomo01(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2015
Virtually in all sphere of discuss when issues bordering upon sexuality preference and gender is being mentioned people cringe inside of them,and subsequently wave it off with slight indignation.
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 30, 2015
amclimax:
"Uncle that your bastard friend you referred me to
for a job asked me to sleep with him, if I must
get the job!"complained Vivian.

"You are rather the biggest fool,...lazy idiot her
uncle replied. You expect me to clap for you and
go fight my friend for asking you for just a short
time on your waist in return for 350k monthly
salary job, a car for ur official upkeep?

How many jobs has your hopeless, useless lazy
boyfriend given you even after sleeping with you
over a thousand times & over d years?" replied
uncle Alex.

A test case of morality & reality. Who do you
support in this case?

Uncle Alex or Vivian?

Some points..

1.In Nigeria today...we have limited jobs because we are a resource dependent society. Subsequently....we depend a lot on imports....including importing the things we should be manufacturing.If we were a manufacturing society.....we would have jobs galore,our education system would train people to be innovative and creative,not to be Master Clerks, and Vivian would have her choice of jobs....to say nothing of being employed on account of her brains ,not her ''assets''.(Yes...connections would still be there in job getting...but you better work hard).

2.Vivian's private affairs is none of her uncle's business.

3.Sleeping with the man her uncle sent her to might lead to consequences that would be disastrous for Vivian's future....especially in this Nigeria.

4.Summary....Viv and her uncle are victims of bad governance. Making a morality judgement here is to say the least impossible.

5.Vivian should set up her own business.

1 Like

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by fotadmowmend(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2015
hmmmm .... Morals gone
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by charlesucheh(m): 2:10pm On May 30, 2015
Didn't she do Adaptation and survival in her secondary biology classes? She should apply the simple principle of survival and the job is hers!!! Didn't say anything ooooO! #realityisdifferentfromappearance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by charlesucheh(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2015
icebeatz:
Nigerians need mental re-orientation!!
How could you possibly support uncle alex
I mean, the demand for sex in order to be given a job you duly qualify for is a crime on its on!!!
then in ur case, u'll need to go to court!!!#yourright.

1 Like

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by benedictnsi(m): 2:14pm On May 30, 2015
bestestgirl:
still reading
modified
mtcheew! the uncle and his friend are stoopid

Shatap.... Better go collect your own work now oooooooo......
Go meet oga Alex friend
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by SisterCaro(m): 2:15pm On May 30, 2015
So stop blaming girls for leaving you to date rich guys, after all they have more to gain and your responses have proven it.
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Acekidc4(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2015
charlesucheh:
Didn't she do Adaptation and survival in her secondary biology classes? She should apply the simple principle of survival and the job is hers!!! Didn't say anything ooooO! #realityisdifferentfromappearance.

Choii!!! I Tuale You Baba Oh!!
On Point Jooor!!!

1 Like

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by koruji(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2015
Yes, it is simplistic to translate things in money terms always. Societal values matter because when those breakdown there is nothing that will stop the man from sleeping with her and then kicking her out the door. Also, if she slept with him to get the job can he expect her to do her job properly?

Briareos:
I think this goes beyond morality. Or, it is outside the scope of morality. She has a social responsibility to her boyfriend to NOT sleep with other people if their relationship is exclusive. This responsibility, although not binding, separates her from a cheat and a wh.ore.

Now, she can inform the said boyfriend about this dilemma and she can go ahead and be pragmatic and exchange her body for a sumptuous job. It is her body, it is her business.
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by SORTER: 2:18pm On May 30, 2015
THIS HOW YOU GUYS INTEND TO PLAY OPPOSITION TO PMB ADMINISTRATION?....IF YES THEN APC WILL BE HOLDING ON TO POWER FOR MORE THAN 20YRS I EARLIER PREDICTED.
ZYZZA:
K I blame buhari he is the president this kind of thing should not happen in his administration undecided
;DIS THIS HOW YOU GUYS INTEND TO PLAY OPPOSITION TO PMB ADMINISTRATION?....IF YES THEN APC WILL BE HOLDING ON TO POWER FOR MORE THAN 20YRS I EARLIER PREDICTED.
ZYZZA:
K I blame buhari he is the president this kind of thing should not happen in his administration undecided
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by SisterCaro(m): 2:19pm On May 30, 2015
synergycom19:
Off course women are sharing to apple to men who are not there husband,so the women are to be blamed
including your mother and sisters
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by blessingee: 2:20pm On May 30, 2015
mymissingrib:
but dats just the truth

Nothing is truth until its been empirically proven

2 Likes

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:20pm On May 30, 2015
If it's your sister, I definitely support Uncle Alex! grin
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by anwo247: 2:21pm On May 30, 2015
Sleeping with boyfriend is already Immoral.

Sleeping with uncle to get job is immoral and beneficial.

The answer is simple for a sane mind once the girl in question isn't a virgin and a married woman and that the job is certain.

1 Like

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by lolu007(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2015
The thing is he would keep asking for more.. If the kitty is sweet

1 Like

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Ngokafor(f): 2:22pm On May 30, 2015
koligs:
If you support uncle alex, click like and if you support vivian, click share.

...Such a shame!!!...The morally-bankrupt uncle and his friend apparantly has more supporters than poor Vivian going by the likes here,Yet we wonder why there is so much moral decadence in our soceity.

...Yet some clownish males will be running their mouths here about girl/women and 'runs' and expect to still marry virgins,with spirited efforts to marry one.. undecided

...This thread has so far exposed the hpocritical nature of the average Nigerian male,and why females will continue to beat them hands down in this game.

4 Likes

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by mizzochocinco: 2:22pm On May 30, 2015
harrysterol:
I support uncle Alex 100/100

after all all those her boyfriend's could not give her a job even after giving them bj's
May God put your daughters in the same position and may they feck their way up, shout amen.

1 Like

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by mizzochocinco: 2:23pm On May 30, 2015
ZYZZA:
God help u
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by koligs: 2:25pm On May 30, 2015
[quote author=Ngokafor post=34248281]

...Such a shame!!!...The morally-bankrupt uncle apparantly has more supporters than poor Vivian going by the likes here,Yet we wonder why there is so much moral decadence in our soceity.

...Yet some clownish males will be running their mouths here about girl/women and 'runs' and expect to still marry virgins,with spirited efforts to marry one.. undecided

...This thread has so far exposed the hpocritical nature of the average Nigerian male,and why females will continue to beat them hands down in this game.[/quote

Am telling you... This is wickedness

1 Like

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by IYANGBALI: 2:25pm On May 30, 2015
Acekidc4:

Are you High On Cheap Weed Ni
my mentions have entered page 25,thanks for being part of the hediots grin
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 30, 2015
undecided
Is 'uncle' here is slang for p.imp?
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by koligs: 2:26pm On May 30, 2015
Ngokafor:

...Such a shame!!!...The morally-bankrupt uncle apparantly has more supporters than poor Vivian going by the likes here,Yet we wonder why there is so much moral decadence in our soceity.

...This thread has so far exposed the hpocritical nature of the average Nigerian male,and why females will continue to beat them hands down in this game.

Am telling you... This is pure wickedness
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Denko2721987(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2015
Morality is morality which is attached to every human's conscience.. A relationship with a person at a specific period time to me is a form of test-run/mock marriage becos it can lead to marriage and marriage to me is a convenant.. So there should be no justification for breaking that convenant cos if such convenant was attached to our lives, i doubt if anyone would break it for any amount of money in this world.. If she can spread her legs to get a job when she was in a relationship with her boyfriend, then she would do same for promotion when married.. Money though important in the physical aspect of living, its not and will never be the essence of life here and hereafter.

2 Likes

Re: Whom To Blame!!! by GodblessNig247(m): 2:29pm On May 30, 2015
elantraceey:
Honestly I'll support Mr Alex because Vivian is not morally right in this case so she shouldn't act like a saint.

But Uncle Alex is still wrong, what happened to being faithful to your spouse?
U are quite intelligent on this
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Acekidc4(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
my mentions have entered page 25,thanks for being part of the hediots grin

Me Ediot BA
Re: Whom To Blame!!! by Agimor(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2015
This a case of ethical/unethical dilemma.I prefer to sit on the fence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.