Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie (47240 Views)

I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? / Please Help My Friend Save A Strong Woman / My Friend Engaged In A Remarkable Way To A Gorgeous Woman See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Ujulabelle: 1:53am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
Feminist! No wonder she isn't married...

Are u sure u are on this planet? Adichie is married.
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Ujulabelle: 1:57am On May 31, 2015
tintingz:
This her statement is full of hypocrisy.

You must be a man. You are showing ur true colour. Patriach.

1 Like

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 2:18am On May 31, 2015
abbey621:

Some people do the same work, at the same company but still make less due to their gender or the color of their skin.

In most first world countries, especially the US and the UK, that's illegal. People will make less for the same job in the same company work for a myriad different reasons (for example, because women take up less demanding jobs, are less likely to work overtime and work fewer hours, so they get paid less in a pay-per-hour job).

Think about it, there are affirmative programs for minorities and women. If you just happen to say something non-positive about non-white people or women, all hell will break loose. The slightest hint of perceived 'racism' or 'sexism', is taken very, very seriously but yet the whining has increased tenfold.

Have you noticed that, in America, for example, the people that complain about racism and/or sexism are usually the least successful? Why do you think Asians are the most successful racial demographic? Because no one is coddling them or telling them that it's the 'evil white man' wants to bring them down, because they strive for excellence instead of screaming 'das rayciss' everywhere. Why do you think there are more male CEOs? Because a lot of women are too scared to take risks and start companies of their own.

Not everything is racism or sexism, let's stop playing the victim card at every chance, please. It's holding us back.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by meiloya: 2:21am On May 31, 2015
thorpido:
Even if Jonathan wins it,it will be a Peace prize.We are speaking about a Nobel prize in Literature.There is a difference.

I wanted to give a response, but I realized you've spoken my heart.

Strange how the Nobel prize for academic excellence is being compared to the Nobel Peace prize.
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by meiloya: 2:27am On May 31, 2015
Velocitron:
One thing I haaaaaaattte more than anything is this victim culture women and blacks tend to have nowadays! As long as you're a rich, educated woman living in a first world country, you're more privileged than most people so you should be the last person whining about 'oppression'. So what if someone said something rude to you? So that's the definition of 'oppressed'?

No one is holding you back, no 'glass-ceiling', no 'wage-gap' whatever. We women are even lucky that we can use our looks or sex to get by. So stop the whining, please.

Wage gap still dey ooh. Men and women doing the same jobs in the same company sometimes earn different wages, with men earning more. Wage gap still exists in developed countries

1 Like

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 2:29am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
you saidtyped "Feminist" like it's a taboo. WHY?

And chimamanda is married
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by meiloya: 2:32am On May 31, 2015
njokusboy:

You nah... Idi funny
The Nobel prize aint no ordinary prizen it's given to people with remarkable achievements in certain discipline....
Einstein won it for his achievements in physics, John Nash won it in economics for "game theory", as for literature, only 3 people have won it in Africa, soyinka being the first.. Even achebe did not get it,so it's quiet a big deal... Comparing soyinka to adichie is quiet unfair, the gap is too much, it's like comparing chris brown to Michael jackson...

Good explanation.

With such comparison, the previous poster does Adiche no favours and could even kill her career before it begins. Why not wait for her to even get nominated for the Nobel prize in Literature before the comparison starts..
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 2:33am On May 31, 2015
meiloya:

Wage gap still dey ooh. Men and women doing the same jobs in the same company sometimes earn different wages, with men earning more. Wage gap still exists in developed countries

In fact, pay discrimination is very illegal.

It's because women work fewer hours and do less overtime in a pay-per-hour job. So who do you think is taking home more money for the same work? The woman who works from 9 to 4 or the man who works from 8 to 6 and does overtime on the weekends?

4 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by meiloya: 2:35am On May 31, 2015
Velocitron:

In fact, pay discrimination is very illegal.

It's because women work fewer hours and do less overtime in a pay-per-hour job. So who do you think is taking home more money for the same work? The woman who works from 9 to 4 or the man who works from 8 to 6 and does overtime on the weekends?

Makes sense - but wages for many full time formal jobs are largely stated per annum. One reason for pay discrepancy is the paid maternity leave which women enjoy.

Wage gap may be decreasing, but it's very real and still exists. You may want to read this insightful report published on Forbes

http://www.forbes.com/sites/forbeswomanfiles/2014/04/07/the-awful-truth-of-the-gender-pay-gap-it-gets-worse-as-women-age/

1 Like

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Kasiem2: 2:38am On May 31, 2015
AFRICAN WOMAN AND FEMINISM.

At my building stage of boyhood, in one of processes of trying to build me, I was privileged to have my dad take me to one of the 'umunna' meetings. Like a first timer in such a marvellous gathering, you can imagine what the feeling was like. Like an uneasy pretender who wouldn't allow people notice the feeling running through his mind, my eyes was just hovering about in a silent and magical manner, in order, to see if people around are noticing this feeling through my composure. What marvelled me the more was seeing one lady amongst that gathering of men, she wasn't just there in a passive manner rather she was being active in critical issues being raised there. Why I felt the way I felt was that prior to that meeting I've always had this feeling that women are always not allow the privilege of sharing the same ground with men. After, the meeting my inquisitive self lured me into engaging my dad on a discussion on why the woman was allowed to enjoy the privilege of appearing in meeting of 'umunna', my dad responded with an analytic question; he asked what makes a man? Which he responded by saying 'responsibility'. So from there he told me that the woman has done so many responsibilities more than a man could do that's why she was regarded as fit to enjoy the privilege of man. The woman has taken the responsibility of staying back at home to see that the father's lineage is not vanished through the 'iha nwanyi' culture, she does work to sustain and cater for her children etc. Like they say if a child washes his hand he joins elders in eating, so the woman has done something which a man does before he could be regarded as a man. After all this from my dad, a new knowledge and perception was added in my world.
The above anecdote is meant to amend some half baked beliefs have of Africa especially when it relates to feminism. In the clime which we found ourselves, it is a well known fact that not every male that can impregnate women are regarded as man. To be a man is always a virtue which stems from the responsibilities which you've been able to overcome. Just like in things fall apart there's a place where someone said something in the gathering of umunna and okonkwo sharply rebuked that person with a sweeping statement that the meeting is for men. It is quite bad though that some male figures have been mistakenly called a man when they've not conquered any responsibility,that's part of the values which we've traded in the name of civilisation. So, for women to get to that level of being seen with that eye which is used to see a man in the African sense, then, they must be ready to face and clear responsibilities.
Feminism is what every reasonable human on Africa should work towards achieving because when we arrive at that stage where everyone is seen with equal eye, then, responsibility becomes shared and balanced. There won't be a world where the men will always be toiling day and night just to be seen as real men and there won't be a world where they women will only be the 'oriakus' of the world. All hands must be on deck this time around. It baffles to see a man maintaining his #200 while the woman who virtually does nothing maintains her with #10000.
On another note, the women folk have recreated themselves in a inferior manner, in that they only see themselves as normal when they are made of artificial. A lady can hardly believe she's fit to walk in front of men when she is in her natural state. The modern African woman has been programmed to see herself as manageable only when she is on make-ups and other artificial things, so she spends time doing all she could to get all those artificial things that can make her appear as a manageable. This has gone beyond physical appearance now; the normal African woman now lives and thrives on artificial behaviours just to be seen as a lady like fela said in one of his songs. How can a person who wants to be taken serious not take herself serious in the first place? In Africa we've always had the stage open for everyone to be what he/she wants to be but we don't push people into the stage.

3 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by cyprus000: 2:56am On May 31, 2015
liquidmetall:

So you guys take this women serious?

They are only online feminists

In reality they are just mere cats

Barking up and down

A barking dog does nothing, it dosent bite
[size=13pt][b]
I decided to act ghost on this matter,but this your comment made me leave my "limbo" state.

I don't have the strengnt to educate any ignorant/hypocritical ass in here.

Especially seeing my fellow men,acting all "sissy" just to empress femals in here.

All I have to say on the matter is that,it will be wrong to deprive a fellow human.

Certain privilege,which he/her is entitled to.
no matter the gender,race,religion etc
Dat is where gender equality being discussed,comes in

But to say,a man should be belittled just because you want equality is absurd and will never be achieved.
Some european coutries have passed some laws,which victimiz males and you see femals jubilatin over such laws.

Which has made me rethink my stance on the equality thing.

As humans,we are created with different responsibilities.
Be you a man,woman,boy or girl

But saying,that man should leave his responsibility and start taking up a woman responsibility is bullcrap.

I was in a thread ,where ladies are agitatin that cookin should be rationed btwn husband and wife..lolgrin

I can decid to assist in the kitchen,once in a while,being a good cook myself,but to make it mandatory is sickening.

What I see in this whole thing is that ladies are trying to rebel against their hobbies,not that it effects me,cos I don't actually fancy dem and don't even think I will marry.
Just dat,I see marital conflict looming and this path this ladies are trading is going to wound them.

I don't actually take them serious tho,cos all this ranting ends in their court,when it gets to my court.
The rules will change or you leave and so will it change in the court of every real african man.

All this westeren emperialist idealogy,has it limits.
It has no place in africa,especially in igbo land.

You can't act lyk a fool and xpect me to act lyk one,just bcs you have monopoly over some things I hold dear.
I will just undeargrin..the shiit and move the fucckiin on cool

I don't telorat shiit..I am so retro and It will remain that way till I breath my last.

[/b][/size]

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 3:02am On May 31, 2015
meiloya:

Makes sense - but wages for many full time formal jobs are largely stated per annum. One reason for pay discrepancy is the paid maternity leave which women enjoy.

Wage gap may be decreasing, but it's very real and still exists. You may want to read this insightful report published on Forbes

http://www.forbes.com/sites/forbeswomanfiles/2014/04/07/the-awful-truth-of-the-gender-pay-gap-it-gets-worse-as-women-age/

I never read articles from biased sources or based on biased studies. The study in the article was done by the "The American Association of University Women". Doesn't sound very neutral to me.

Besides, other factors such as work experience, pay negotiation, confidence (to ask for raises), connections, time spent at that company, education etc were not accounted for.

You can fumble with numbers or twists facts as much as you want to. There just isn't a wage gap between men and women in developed countries.

5 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 3:18am On May 31, 2015
Velocitron:

I never read articles from biased sources or based on biased studies. The study in the article was done by the "The American Association of University Women". Doesn't sound very neutral to me.

Besides, other factors such as work experience, pay negotiation, confidence (to ask for raises), connections, time spent at that company, university degree etc were not accounted for.

Believe what you want. The truth remains.
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 3:20am On May 31, 2015
kalindaminda:

Believe what you want. The truth remains.

You could either prove your stance with unbiased scientific studies or you can cling to your victim complex. The choice is yours.

5 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 3:23am On May 31, 2015
WOW!! this lady is simply too much.
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 3:27am On May 31, 2015
Velocitron:

You could either prove your stance with unbiased scientific studies or you can cling to your victim complex. The choice is yours.

I can't believe you're actually delusional enough to say that gender discrimination is nonexistent. HILARIOUS. "Unbiased scientific studies"? So it's only unbiased if men conduct the study? Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

What are you, some kind of anti-woman crusader?

6 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by allcomage: 3:31am On May 31, 2015
thorpido:
Isn't it what the women portray?They say the men don't give them a chance and that they should be given the opportunity.Some of the women in these position are there just because they are women,not because they got the votes.
Very simple and comprehensive. Not bamboozling us with useless vocabulary to show off. Useless professor.
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 3:38am On May 31, 2015
kalindaminda:

I can't believe you're actually delusional enough to say that gender discrimination is nonexistent. HILARIOUS. "Unbiased scientific studies"? So it's only unbiased if men conduct the study? Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

What are you, some kind of anti-woman crusader?

I don't remember ever saying gender discrimination is non-existent at all undecided

Both men and women experience sexism from either gender. Women are just taken far more seriously when talking about their own experiences.
Perhaps if you read my post history, you'll have an idea of what kind of person I am. Nonetheless, my original point still stands. As far as the US is concerned, there is no gender pay gap.

Here's what I mean by an unbiased study.

3 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Sunshinelady(f): 3:38am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
. She is happily married! Are you?

1 Like

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by mya1: 3:49am On May 31, 2015
5minsmadness:

Bwahahahhahahahahahahaha! I laughed at the bolded! So now feminists support equality in choice? Do you support it when women choose to be submissive to thier husbands? Do feminists support when a woman chooses to cook the meals or wash the plates or give her whole salary to her husband? Or do you make the woman feel like a fool for making such choices?

Feminists and equality of choice. Haha!

Absolutely! humans are free to make their choice. Your example though, all you need is to have a talk with these woman and you'd find out for a majority it isn't an independent choice, rather a bullocks of societal standard they feel they have to conform to.
Now is that really a choice?

The education is not " don't do this" rather "
Don't do simply because you belong to a gender "with the exception of defined biological roles of course.

Mind you, I said humans -so it applies to both gender.

Who says a man has to be the highest gross earner of the home?
Why should a boyfriend be the one to be spending on his girlfriend ?

I'm a humanist - for the equality and good of humans.

4 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 3:55am On May 31, 2015
@ Velocitron

There is wage gap between men and women in some industry in developed countries.
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 3:58am On May 31, 2015
all4naija:
@ Velocitron

There is wage gap between men and women in some industry in developed countries.

Not unless you account for hours worked, education, connections, position, no. of years working for the company, no. of days taken off, pay negotiation, salary increase requests etc. Here's an article from a reputable and unbiased source.

3 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by coolzeal(m): 4:07am On May 31, 2015
Modern feminism fails to recognize that men and women are compatible and can be a great team when both using their strengths together with each others...and, instead, looks at men and women as competitive and with the same strengths. Many people see this as destructive to families and to society as a whole. I don't think that people are giving you a thumbs down because you believe equal rights and protection are good, but because you seem to give the impression that modern feminism is still all about equal rights and protection. It cannot work in Africa because every gender has got a role to play. It's only natural.

1 Like

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 4:11am On May 31, 2015
Velocitron:

Not unless you account for hours worked, education, connections, position, no. of years working for the company, no. of days taken off, pay negotiation, salary increase requests etc. Here's an article from a reputable and unbiased source.
Your source supports my post in some aspect of the article. It is even clear that there are women in the same jobs with the same skills working the same hours who are pay less than their male co-workers. The gap is only getting slimmer than it used to be not that it doesn't exist as you try to claim.
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 4:17am On May 31, 2015
all4naija:

Your source supports my post in some aspect of the article. It is even clear that there are women in the same jobs with the same skills working the same hours who are pay less than their male co-workers. The gap is only getting slimmer than it used to be not that it doesn't exist as you try to claim.

That's why I cited the article, to show a neutral, unbiased stand point backed up by facts. The main question goes back to this. "Why are women getting paid less?". Here's your answer:

"
In spite of its narrowing, the gender pay gap persists. Why is this? In our survey, women were more likely to say they had taken career interruptions to care for their family. And research has shown that these types of interruptions can have an impact on long-term earnings. .Roughly four-in-ten mothers say they have taken a significant amount of time off from work (39%) or reduced their work hours (42%) to care for a child or other family member. Roughly a quarter (27%) say they have quit work altogether to take care of these familial responsibilities. (Fewer men say the same. For example, just 24% of fathers say they have taken a significant amount of time off to care for a child or other family member.)

"

"
women as a whole continue to work in lower-paying occupations than men do

"

And no, unlike you claimed, nowhere in this article does it say that "women in the same jobs with the same skills working the same hours who are paid less than their male co-workers". This particular study doesn't account for those factors.

All in all, a lot of factors come in when deciding an employee's wages. With all factors accounted for, you'll find there is no legal gender wage gap between in developed countries.

4 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by toprealman: 4:20am On May 31, 2015
jorlons:
Are they happily married or just married. I bet she's not submissive...
SORRY DEAR,TOO MANY GOOD THINGS HAPPENING IN MY LIFE. I DO NOT HAVE SUCH TIME TO MONITOR THE PROGRESS OF HER OR ANY OTHER PERSON'S LOVE LIFE!
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 4:39am On May 31, 2015
Velocitron:

That's why I cited the article, to show a neutral, unbiased stand point backed up by facts. The main question goes back to this. "Why are women getting paid less?". Here's your answer:

"
In spite of its narrowing, the gender pay gap persists. Why is this? In our survey, women were more likely to say they had taken career interruptions to care for their family. And research has shown that these types of interruptions can have an impact on long-term earnings. .Roughly four-in-ten mothers say they have taken a significant amount of time off from work (39%) or reduced their work hours (42%) to care for a child or other family member. Roughly a quarter (27%) say they have quit work altogether to take care of these familial responsibilities. (Fewer men say the same. For example, just 24% of fathers say they have taken a significant amount of time off to care for a child or other family member.)

"

"
women as a whole continue to work in lower-paying occupations than men do

"

And no, unlike you claimed, nowhere in this article does it say that "women in the same jobs with the same skills working the same hours who are paid less than their male co-workers". This particular study doesn't account for those factors.

All in all, a lot of factors come in when deciding an employee's wages. With all factors accounted for, you'll find there is no legal gender wage gap between in developed countries.
That is one part of it but you leave out the remaining part like discrimination, which has been found to be responsible for about 40% of the causes of pay gap in the United States. This is not to mention the color of the skin of the women in some industries as a contributory factor to this conscious discrimination in wages or salaries.

You might want to read this piece of information from the right source below to better have understanding of how it plays out in different industries.

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/labor/news/2013/04/09/59658/what-causes-the-gender-wage-gap/
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 4:41am On May 31, 2015
Velocitron:

That one is not from the article. I am just pointing something out to you in essence. There are some instances where women have to acquire higher degrees above men to earn equal pay.
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 4:43am On May 31, 2015
all4naija:
That is one part of it but you leave out the remaining part like discrimination, which has been found to be responsible for about 40% of the causes of pay gap in the United States. This is not to mention the color of the skin of the women in some industries as a contributory factor to this conscious discrimination in wages or salaries.

You might want to read this piece of information from the right source below to better have understanding of how it plays out in different industries.

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/labor/news/2013/04/09/59658/what-causes-the-gender-wage-gap/

Dude, I keep stressing the importance of an 'unbiased' study, the one you linked is clearly biased. Lemme give you an example.

'Abortion causes cancer' - Anti-Abortion Organisation of Nigeria

'Abortion causes cancer' - Medical Association of Nigeria

Which of the two are you likely to take more seriously? Do you see what I mean?

7 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Mcowubaba: 4:47am On May 31, 2015
vislabraye:

Don't take this to extreme... . Female will always be different from men in many aspects. It's more normal for a woman to have a cheerful countenance than men.
But I hope you women know that you can't eat your cake and have it. If being a strong woman is normal, then it should be normal for women to walk up to any guy she likes nd ask him out instead of the other way.
It should also be abormal for women to expect men to spend on them. Many women in our society ose their feminity to get what they want. But when it's the other way, they'll shout sexism.
Nd here is the summary of the fallacy in feminism...
U have said it all Sir.....
The remember the are weaker sex when it doesn't favour them....I am not against feminism, I am against hypocrisy sad....
FOR Feminist- if u wanna be a feminist, please practise it in all aspects of ur life nd never ever play 'I am a lady card' .....Only accept gifts/favours given to you as a human NOT the ones given to you because to you're a pretty sexy lady!!!!!!
Fix ur tires, more ladies should go into construction nd mechanical works (shebi we all dey equal Or does feminism not apply in terms of masculinity nd skills)....U can be a feminist all u want, but stick with it, wear it as an armour cheesy nd also be conscious about ur believe nd ideology!!!!!....Don't ever say or practise- 'u know I am a LADY na'(because that's totally contrary to feminism) instead practise- 'u know I am Human' (let's see how well nd Easy you will fare in life)..
No offence, but most ladies agitating nd campaigning for feminism both on this thread nd in the World- have all played/practised 'I am a lady' nd have all received favours nd gifts that the did not MERIT, but was given to them on account that the are Females!!!!!...I leave you people with ur conscience(if there is any left)!!!...I don't even want to go religious nw...
How many men has helped u because u were a human being grin cheesy abeggi make una shiftsad!!!!.....
Or will u claim you don't know his Intent or Reason for assisting u!!!...FEMINISM ni......

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 4:58am On May 31, 2015
Velocitron:

Dude, I keep stressing the importance of an 'unbiased' study. Lemme give you an example.

'Abortion causes cancer' - Anti-Abortion Organisation of Nigeria

'Abortion causes cancer' - Medical Association of Nigeria

Which of the two are you likely to take more seriously? Do you see what I mean?
Sorry to say your point is flawed a little bit. You are trying to say because one is more qualified than the other we shouldn't look into the facts the other has to present.

Meanwhile, not if the source you are supporting to be unbiased uses factor that is largely based on interruption and leave by hourly pay system. Why does it matter any way if there is no discrimination? Let me give you an analogy - if both male and female are paid $5 per an hour there is no pay gap or discrimination there even if the woman decided to take a leave for some reason best known to her because that is her decision not from discrimination. That is not the case here. The male co-worker is being payed a little more than her, maybe $6 per an hour while the female worker is pay $5 per an hour. That is what I am pointing to you exist in some industry, most especially, in the tech.
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by unmask: 5:07am On May 31, 2015
lord please give me a lady as intelligent as this chimamanda to marry.....I fall in love with her every time she speaks....in fact I need all her social media handles......

but as to articles on how to make women happy.....50 cent has done that,at the very least for those in naija.

it is called GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? / Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.