Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Businesses To Start With Small Money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses To Start With Small Money (54198 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / Reasons Lagosians Should Move Their Businesses To Apapa / How Nigeria Is Making It Easier For Small Businesses To Get Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by ultrazone(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
qqq

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Lilimax(f): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
chesterlee:
Buy Yam in the north

Sell it in the South....
smiley
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by elohorayodele: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
AnneMomoh:

booker

just look your pic now, u be very fine gal. if no be say my gf de NL i for .............
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by abbey621(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
All businesses starts out with an idea. Find something you are passionate about, learn more about it, discover ways in which the subject area or product can be improved and create! I'll give you an example, In a country like Nigeria, cooling products must surely sell, a wise person can buy solar or battery powered fans in wholesale and sell it for cheap, a 100,000 naira investment could earn you 2 to 3 times profit in just a few months, all you do after that is repeat, repeat , repeat! The key here is to conduct due diligence, learn more about the type of business you want to pursue and know the risks involved before investing!

4 Likes

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
chesterlee:
Buy Yam in the north

Sell it in the South....
Buy Palm oil in the South

Sell it to the North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
I registered on a nigerian website with only N3,000 and I get paid in naira to my UBA account every two weeks. Whatsapp to get started.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by robosky02(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
>CHIN-CHIN MAKINGThis is a home based business you can start with less than 20,000 naira, aside the cost of packaging. The first step is to learn how to make tasty chin-chin from a professional and then you can start from your home. Potential market includes schools, buses, traffic hold-ups, churches, stadium, supermarkets etc. of course, you don’t necessarily have to sell it yourself.<!--[if !supportLists]-->

2.SMALL CUP CAKES<!--[endif]-->
This is a big treat at events and supermarkets and with as little as 25,000naira you can be in business. But you do need know how to prepare very good ones first.

3.PLANTIAN CHIPS<!--[endif]-->
This has a very high market potential as the sales of chips especially in traffics is very lucrative. Some people sell as much as 5,000 packets of plantain chips daily at 100naira each. Now even if you were gaining just one naira per pack which is not really possible, that’s five thousand naira a day. How many graduates earn that high?

>4. BANANA CHIPS< Almost the same as plantain chips
<!--[if !supportLists]-->

5. POPCORN BUSINESS<!--[endif]-->
Now this is one lucrative business a lot of people are already harnessing, the major equipment you need is a pop-corn machine which you can even move to event locations.
When well packaged, you can even use the same methods as “3”

6. ICE CREAM BUSINESS<!--[endif]-->
Yes, you can actually start this business with less than 50,000naira and work your way up

7. COOKIE PRODUCTION<!--[endif]-->

8.CAKE MAKING BUSINESS<!--[endif]-->

Now this is no child’s play, cake decorations come with a lot of business opportunities and rewards but you have to be really good in the profession. If you have good passion for it, you might even become a millionaire. Getting good training for this is where the pain lies.

9. SMACK MAKING BUSINESS<!--[endif]-->
The business is very easy to start and can be lucrative

10. BREAD MAKING BUSINESS<!--[endif]-->

11. SOAP MAKING BUSINESS<!--[endif]-->
Soap is an essential commodity in every home and as such, people will pay you good money if your saop is very good. Get the necessary training required and you are on your way.

12. LIQUID SOAP PRODUCTION<!--[endif]-->

13. DETERGENT PRODUCTION<!--[endif]-->
Same as 11

14. CHALK MAKING BUSINESS<!--[endif]-->
This has been greatly neglected, despite its high demand and usage. You don’t even require too much technical know-how. With a simple chalk mould and a couple of additional equipments, you can get started in the business

15. CANDLE MAKING BUSINESS<!--[endif]-->
Did you know that every year over 200million candles sticks are used in Nigeria alone, let alone the bigger picture, Africa? I must also inform you that more than 70% of that is imported from China. Unbelievably with just 50,000naira you can start your own candle stick business that can grow to great heights using good marketing skills.

16. RODENT KILLERS BUSINESS<!--[endif]-->
This also has good market potentials

17. INSECTICIDE PRODUCTION<!--[endif]-->
Same as 16

18. PAINT-MAKING BUSINESS<!--[endif]-->
There is no major difference between the home made paints and the ones sold in the market, and the startup capital is very low. With a good practical paint making training, you are on your way.

19. POLISH PRODUCTION<!--[endif]-->

This is another business you can start with little capital, the raw materials are in abundance and you can get the packaging needs from manufacturing companies.

20. GUM PRODUCTION<!--[endif]-->
This has a wide variety of uses, making it highly needed. The world over, a need equals opportunity, but you need to get the training first.

21. COLD WATER STARCH PRODUCTION<!--[endif]-->
This is still new in the African market and the demand is high.

22. CAR WASH LIQUID PRODUCTION<!--[endif]-->
Same as “21”

23. AIR FRESHENER PRODUCTION<!--[endif]-->
This is another good money making business that can be started from home and the startup cost is also very little.

24. PRODUCTION OF CARBON BLACK<!--[endif]-->
Carbon black is made from used tires and is used in most breweries and water filter companies.

25. SHAVING POWDER PRODUCTION<!--[endif]-->
This does not even require an expensive machine, but you need good training.

26. CHOCOLATE DRINK MAKING<!--[endif]-->
Same as “30”
27. YOGURT MAKING<!--[endif]-->
Same as “30”

28. SOYA MILK DRINK<!--[endif]-->
Same as “30”

29. FRIUT JUICE<!--[endif]-->
Same as “30”

30. ZOBO DRINK<!--[endif]-->
(Zobo is a popular drink originating from northern Nigeria)
This is one business that even your neighbor can be your customers and it’s highly lucrative. It does not cost much to produce and believe it or not, many people have actually become rich from this business.
You just have to be really good at it and apply good packaging, the rest is marketing.

31. CUSTARD POWDER<!--[endif]-->
There are many brands of custard today in the market and many of them started as a home based business. You can even teach yourself the process of making it from manuals or the internet and startup with very little.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by anonimi: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
As someone already posted it depends on your intended area/zone of operation. You simply need to identify a service you can provide or VALUE you can create to enhance people's lives such that they are willing to PAY for it.

One sector could be laundry services coupled with rug/furniture/house cleaning with quality assured for satisfied, repeat customers.
Best.
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Subkid(m): 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Recharge card whole seller, its so lucrative. U can make 20-50k a month as a starter or u start drying chicken sells.

1 Like

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
walengse:
Partner with AIM GLOBAL and start making residual in come for your self both online and off line
Please what is AIM GLOBAL

1 Like

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Dammiesugar(f): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
@op I find myself in same situation as yours.my advice for you is to go into what you like most(passionate about)eg if u like fashion you can start selling quality wears,wristwatches and shoes and make proper adverts via online etc. NB Don't invest your money in goldmine,Gnld,forever products or whatsoever is called.
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by tiptopy03(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
It is so pathetic that some people are yet to embrace The cheapest MTN data plan. They still live in the era of 350MB for 1000 naira which is of no match to the usage of data on android, IOS, windows phone and modems. This is unlike cheat package, it is legal and affordable. With 1100 naira (cash and bank wire) or 1200 airtime worth you can enjoy 1 gigabyte of mtn data. Give it a try, and you will be one of the host that are already enjoying this package. Contact us at tiptopy consult via call, sms or whatsapp on 08067867807, 08138421163.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Laredojohn(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mini Importing business, buying online from US and China via sites like ebay, amazon , aliexpress, all you need is a paypal account for ebay, for amazon and aliexpress every Nigerian Debit card will work for you , shipping down to Nigeria isnt a problem as there are multiple of cargo companies that ship from US to Nigeria ...i offer this service for people for further more feel free to get my contacts on signature and likewise search my post here in other trends of imports on Nl
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by bolman2k1: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hello friends,
Protect your family from mosquito by getting ur mosquito net at affordable prices.Net for all sizes of bed available.Call 08181264640 for details.Thankz
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Million1985(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
My dear..70k is even too much i started my wit less dan 50k n am makin waves alrdy..it depends on ur vision n wat you want tº˚ become n less dan a year. I sell ladies sandals n slipers alrdy made...wit just a iron stand n umberella,at d front of my resdience..business

is mkin brain...planin tº˚ start sellin ladies dresses.by GoD grace getin bontquie soonest...ask GOD 4 vision...

3 Likes

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by stayblack: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
U NOR NEED PEOPLE, TELLIN U WHAT TO DO..U NOR KNOW WATIN U WANT...THINK. ..AND DONT ASK. ..THINK...THINK...AND THINK.... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Laredojohn(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Laredojohn:
Mini Importing business, buying online from US and China via sites like ebay, amazon , aliexpress also selling online in Nigeria via konga, dealdey,kaymu, etc you need is a paypal account for ebay, for amazon and aliexpress every Nigerian Debit card will work for you , shipping down to Nigeria isnt a problem as there are multiple of cargo companies that ship from US to Nigeria ...i offer this service for people for further more feel free to get my contacts on signature and likewise search my post here in other trends of imports on Nl
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
walengse:
Partner with AIM GLOBAL and start making residual in come for your self both online and off line
am interested if u can explain better
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by adamshafi(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
well just like larry40 said a good business is determine by the environmental conditions you cant expect to make a hit by selling meat here in the north... but can make a massive profit selling it in the south.... but here i have a universal business that suit all environmental conditions.... no competition and lucrative.... most small business are saturated and have low profit and the expenses are high... the business i suggest you should be doing is forex trading ... you can do it manually like the local bureau de change or online ... there are good brokers like fxprimus and instaforex.... but before you start you need a sound and solid knowledge about forex ...... you can learn that at babypips dot com..... if you need good info contact me i will give you free tools about forex that will make you profitable earnin like 10 percent to 20 percent monthly

2 Likes

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by NovusHomo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
ziego:
UPDATED VERSION.....*** READ GOLD BONUS****

A SNEAK VIEW INTO GOLDMINE LIBERTY CONCEPT(GLC)

THE COMPANY HAVE A PROGRAMME CALLED FUNDING COOPERATIVE.

HOW DOES THIS PROGRAMME WORKS

THERE ARE 3 PACKAGES- GOLD,DIAMOND & PLATINUM FUND COOPERATIVE

GOLD FUND COOPERATIVE HAVE 3 LEVELS-(3X4 MATRIX SYSTEM) DIAMOND AND
PLATINUM FUND COOPERATIVE HAVE 4 LEVELS(2X4 MATRIX SYSTEM)

PACKAGE 1 GOLD FUND COOPERATIVE

REGISTER WITH $25(N4000),YOU PAY THIS AMOUNT TO THE BANK AND SIGN UP UNDER THE PERSON(MENTOR)
WHO INTRODUCE YOU TO THIS PROGRAMME.

(1) GOLD FUND LEVEL 1-REGISTER 3 PERSONS DIRECTLY,(MENTEES)WHO WILL ALSO
PAY THEIR REGISTRATION FEES OF $25 (N4000) TO THE BANK WHICH IS
$75(N12,000) THE COMPANY UPGRADES WITH $50(N8000) AND YOU KEEP $25(N4000) TO YOURSELF

(2)GOLD FUND LEVEL2-YOU RECEIVE $50(N8000) FROM 9 PEOPLES IN YOUR
LEVEL TWO. TOTAL $450(N72,000)OUT OF $450(N72,000) YOU MAKE
$200(N32,000)THE COMPANY UPGRADES WITH $200(32,000) AND YOU
PAY $50(N8000) FOR ADMIN FEE TO THE COMPANY.

(3)GOLD FUND LEVEL3-YOU RECEIVE $200(N32000) FROM 27 PEOPLE IN YOUR
LEVEL THREE. TOTAL $5400(N864,000) AT THIS LEVEL YOU KEEP ALL THIS AMOUNT
$5,400(N864,000) TO YOURSELF.

NEW INTRO:
(4) GOLD BONUS PACKAGE:
YOU RECEIVE $200(N32,000) FROM 81 PEOPLE IN YOUR LEVEL FOUR AND YOU KEEP ALL THIS AMOUNT $16,200(N2,592,000) TO YOURSELF.

Whatapp 08039521412 Note***GLC just it easy for people to earn it*****

PYRAMID Scam alert!!!
Run as fast and as far as you can.
lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by ammy4id: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
in need of a barber appraise that can maintain a barbing shop at Aboru iyana ipaja axis should call 08183819470 or BB 56223COF
URGENT PLS
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by MASTERCC: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
With that amount you can make it.
I have business that am doing now that I earn much every month. Use #100,000 and earn #50000 again.
This is not online business but buy n selling
For more information call 08039432621 or Destinedfavour21@gmail.com tnx n God bless you
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Mike008(m): 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
dboss444:
@luvmercy there is a lot of bussiness to do with that kind of amount. But it will cost u vision, hardwork and luck(God's grace). There are 3 sectors that you'll invest in that will always yield good ROI these are food,shelter and clothing. I'm into Food, so I came up with this fantastic idea by creating cheap available food that would take less than 5min 2 prepare and sold @ #50. Inshort a subsitute for indomie noodles. Nigerians eat indomie nt because it's delicious but because it is cheap nd easy to prepare but I have a food that is delicious, cheap and easy to prepare and will be sold for #50. Mail me if intrested davidconcept89@gmail.com
That would be garri grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by all4gud(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mini importation business. If you are interested drop your email address here
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Correctman0606: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
sosanova:
start selling weed and within 1 months you would have made over 1 million
U can ask Thief-nubu, Buruji Kashamu n Jay Z that's how they started
thank me later
weed business is good business grin grin
grin grin grin
So you want people mouth to smell like Thiefnu.bu. Look at Thiefnub.u's eyes, see him face, you like am? That is the work of weed.
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by JUBILEE2000: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
walengse:

pls how does this work? can u give us details. Thanks
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Abduletudaye(m): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
ziego:
UPDATED VERSION.....*** READ GOLD BONUS****

A SNEAK VIEW INTO GOLDMINE LIBERTY CONCEPT(GLC)

THE COMPANY HAVE A PROGRAMME CALLED FUNDING COOPERATIVE.

HOW DOES THIS PROGRAMME WORKS

THERE ARE 3 PACKAGES- GOLD,DIAMOND & PLATINUM FUND COOPERATIVE

GOLD FUND COOPERATIVE HAVE 3 LEVELS-(3X4 MATRIX SYSTEM) DIAMOND AND
PLATINUM FUND COOPERATIVE HAVE 4 LEVELS(2X4 MATRIX SYSTEM)

PACKAGE 1 GOLD FUND COOPERATIVE

REGISTER WITH $25(N4000),YOU PAY THIS AMOUNT TO THE BANK AND SIGN UP UNDER THE PERSON(MENTOR)
WHO INTRODUCE YOU TO THIS PROGRAMME.

(1) GOLD FUND LEVEL 1-REGISTER 3 PERSONS DIRECTLY,(MENTEES)WHO WILL ALSO
PAY THEIR REGISTRATION FEES OF $25 (N4000) TO THE BANK WHICH IS
$75(N12,000) THE COMPANY UPGRADES WITH $50(N8000) AND YOU KEEP $25(N4000) TO YOURSELF

(2)GOLD FUND LEVEL2-YOU RECEIVE $50(N8000) FROM 9 PEOPLES IN YOUR
LEVEL TWO. TOTAL $450(N72,000)OUT OF $450(N72,000) YOU MAKE
$200(N32,000)THE COMPANY UPGRADES WITH $200(32,000) AND YOU
PAY $50(N8000) FOR ADMIN FEE TO THE COMPANY.

(3)GOLD FUND LEVEL3-YOU RECEIVE $200(N32000) FROM 27 PEOPLE IN YOUR
LEVEL THREE. TOTAL $5400(N864,000) AT THIS LEVEL YOU KEEP ALL THIS AMOUNT
$5,400(N864,000) TO YOURSELF.

NEW INTRO:
(4) GOLD BONUS PACKAGE:
YOU RECEIVE $200(N32,000) FROM 81 PEOPLE IN YOUR LEVEL FOUR AND YOU KEEP ALL THIS AMOUNT $16,200(N2,592,000) TO YOURSELF.

Whatapp 08039521412 Note***GLC just it easy for people to earn it*****

Is this not GNLD?? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by DOD1: 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Haboseyday:
U can selling designers clothes, for me info, u cn contact me on 08090679246
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by chudy144(m): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
LuvMercy:
If you are a business person, or you have idea about businesses that could be started with 70-100k, kindly drop the hints and how such businesses are being run. Thank you

My dear,
I have an idea for you go and read it up on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2312183/how-make-n50000-every-month

Goodluck
Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by rifasenate11(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Start a car wash.. that's the best.

1 Like

Re: Businesses To Start With Small Money by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
LuvMercy:
If you are a business person, or you have idea about businesses that could be started with 70-100k, kindly drop the hints and how such businesses are being run. Thank you

Wherever u live within Nigeria, 100k can start up a wine supply business. Supply to Hotels, individual rich men (mostly politicians) clubs, bars, etc.

Get a powerful business card n perfume it.

open a Facebook page to popularize it

Also get a registered business name.

Make few handbills n stickers.

Spread ur contacts Near, far n beyond.

Its a good startup for any starter because all ur wines can be in ur house, No need for paying rent, electric bills, local government wahala no go dey.

Thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi / Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. / Difference Between Mastercard, Verve And Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.