Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) (3975 Views)

Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics) / Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by cbrass(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2015
cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by 9niceguy(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2015
Is none of my business

1 Like

Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by Tocheagle(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2015
grin
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by omenka(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2015
It would be a thing of great joy and fulfilment. A warning to those who would come after them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by MrPresident1: 10:48am On May 30, 2015
It cannot and will not happen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 30, 2015
Ngo is definitely not going to jail, but Dez baby should. undecided

She looks pretty in that uniform grin

4 Likes

Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by xmich(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2015
who cares
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by pyyxxaro: 11:07am On May 30, 2015
Op you call these Men girls embarassed

Na wa ooo

People when de stand de piss

People when get baritone voice like Barry Whyte , naim u de call girls

Well I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by cbrass(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2015
omenka:
It would be a thing of great joy and fulfilment. A warning to those who would come after them.
grin
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by cbrass(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Na wa ooo

cheesy
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by cbrass(m): 11:12am On May 30, 2015
kovak:
Ngo is definitely not going to jail, but Dez baby should. undecided

She looks pretty in that uniform grin

What makes you think Ngo won't go grin
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by Nobody: 11:18am On May 30, 2015
omenka:
your mum will get there before them, Trust me

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by PapiWata: 11:22am On May 30, 2015
I think they both look very stylish in their ISIS-Orange jumpsuits and matching bracelets, BUT only ONE of those suspects is guilty of industrial scale embezzlement deserving of a fair trial followed by jail and international asset forfeiture.

To guess which one of the two above suspects is the REAL guilty party, think Frog Eyes, and the puzzle will solve itself.

[size=14pt] Jail the Frog Eye PLEASE, and do so NOW. [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by tayebest(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Na wa ooo

grin grin grin
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by Vision4God: 12:21pm On May 30, 2015
9niceguy:
Is none of my business

Gbam.... u talk am well
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by ej77: 1:38pm On May 30, 2015
no body will be arrested by buhari.
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by cbrass(m): 1:39pm On May 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
your mum will get there before them, Trust me

Wetin nw... don't you have any respect? shocked
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by amichaelz101(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2015
Observing
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by gebest: 2:44pm On May 30, 2015
deziani alison is too beautiful for my liking, no wonder gej wud nt allow her to go, i luv ngozi okonjo hot lips, very sexy lips.
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by nawtibownie: 3:30pm On May 30, 2015
Buhari will pardon them jhor and if he doesn't, Alison Deziani is sure going to buy half plot of land at kirikiri prison. Op, they don't wear orange in Nigerian Prisons.
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by cutelover19(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2015
they must be jailed. that is why i voted for buhari, to jail those who chose to squander the collective wealth of nigerians, enriching themselves and impoverishing majority of the others!
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2015
Diezani is a beautiful criminal,baddest girl
Okonjo is a brilliant criminal,smartest woman

1 Like

Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2015
gebest:
deziani alison is too beautiful for my liking, no wonder gej wud nt allow her to go, i luv ngozi okonjo hot lips, very sexy lips.
those pomo lips na hot lips? Those ain't bee stung lips,they're pomo lips
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2015
cbrass:
cry cry

[size=14pt]Are they ISIS Prisoners?[/size]
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by Folakeme: 5:34pm On May 30, 2015
gebest:
,this one wan pass hin boundary oo,U r referring to over 50 yrs women lyk dat undecided,nawa o
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by gebest: 5:36pm On May 30, 2015
iamrealdeji:
those pomo lips na hot lips? Those ain't bee stung lips,they're pomo lips
bros na dos kpomo lips dey sweet pas taist and see.
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2015
gebest:
bros na dos kpomo lips dey sweet pas taist and see.
brother you like sugar mummies o
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by gebest: 5:39pm On May 30, 2015
Folakeme:

,this one wan pass hin boundary oo,U r referring to over 50 yrs women lyk dat undecided,nawa o
and how old did u think i am?

1 Like

Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by gebest: 5:42pm On May 30, 2015
iamrealdeji:
brother you like sugar mummies o
me na sugar daddy na.
Re: Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2015
gebest:
me na sugar daddy na.
then I can call you baba alhaji

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) / BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release / There Are Only Two Tribes In Nigeria By Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.