Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) (10320 Views)

***** Regular Battle : 007bruce Vs Ibime ***** / />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ / Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by sosiqdude(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hmmm...If u say so

Are you dark d1ck raider or sucker??
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by sosiqdude(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:09am On Jun 01, 2015
sosiqdude:

Are you dark d1ck raider or sucker??

Paddy calm down na.cheesy u wan flog me.cheesy?
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Heywhizzy(m): 8:17am On Jun 01, 2015
same feeling you're having bout winning,same I had against obesemf,when I read his verse,I was like easy win,he would only get the verdict on rhymes,but to my surprise everyone was voting him,I was shocked,was waiting for the vote from more vets esp ibime verdict and lo n behold,it was based on his matured consistent rhyming and his only notable punch were the highlight was a generic nameplay,hey..but vote of the majority is meant to be right..you're looking at it from your perspective of getting amazed when you pen your set up and punches which I also did..

the truth is I don't hate you and I guess same goes to everybody..your brawl against giyazz,I was anticipating your loss but to tell you I'm here for the raps not individuals..I so much criticized his bars and gave you the W..remove that hate mentality and take to every piece of correction..ibime,coogar,emaprince and the rest can't collectively hate you even if they do,I'm sure they're trustworthy enough to give the right verdict according to how they see it
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:34am On Jun 01, 2015
Heywhizzy:
same feeling you're having bout winning,same I had against obesemf,when I read his verse,I was like easy win,he would only get the verdict on rhymes,but to my surprise everyone was voting him,I was shocked,was waiting for the vote from more vets esp ibime verdict and lo n behold,it was based on his matured consistent rhyming and his only notable punch were the highlight was a generic nameplay,hey..but vote of the majority is meant to be right..you're looking at it from your perspective of getting amazed when you pen your set up and punches which I also did..

the truth is I don't hate you and I guess same goes to everybody..your brawl against giyazz,I was anticipating your loss but to tell you I'm here for the raps not individuals..I so much criticized his bars and gave you the W..remove that hate mentality and take to every piece of correction..ibime,coogar,emaprince and the rest can't collectively hate you even if they do,I'm sure they're trustworthy enough to give the right verdict according to how they see it
Brilliant
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by GIYAZZ(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I won this.. in my heart I know and it would be a big shame to this platform if a visiting user or new account sees this injustice.

I don't care what y'all say.. I've posted the two verses in DRD and maestro since last night and 3 people already thought I won .. if Daniel Crulley thinks I won then even ibemee's opinion don't count.
I would drop the screenshots later ..
y'all can shove your wack judgements in your rectums. cos its the last time I'll ever waste my time and lyrics here
Eeeyah. cry

4 Likes

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by obesemf(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin
you people take this thing too personal. Relax
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by jreyez(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
obesemf:
grin grin grin grin

i tire grin
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by JigsawKillah(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

making unnecessary enemies?
after using hours to write. I drop a verse and a prepubescent boy does not even bother to read the verse, but rather rushes to click the thread just to vote for the other person...and you expect me to stay mute and smile.?
even if you hate the rapper you don't hate the rap. that's what killing this sect and does not encourage me to write or battle as frequent as before. there's always this phobia.

I don't care what anybody says.
this is not like when i battled krone or Teddy(2nd time), I'm 100% sure I won this. its not even a draw. Its not by force I must fashion my verses the manner every soul does here..I only keyed the way i rap vocally and that's the most interesting way.
monotone flow mostly utilized by majority of the emcees here is only good on paper. I'm a veteran acappella battler so I know what I'm saying.

we can take this to any certified rap group on Facebook or any rap site and I'm sure i'd still win.
especially when I have the better and less generic punchlines and more mature wordplays.. ...

I only lost because I'm the darkrebel and I'm the most hated rapper on this forum. even if Canibus scripts for me, so long as its the rebel posting it- he must not and would never win..

lol
thats the problem fam
your unnecessary enemies
Bis is not anyone's enemy, neither is coog. but they showed up, gave the win to bruce. i'd vote for bruce too
say no to stretching
be good
shit happens
you say it's a hobby right? why are you so serious about it? if you can't stand the heat, stay away from kitchen

4 Likes

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Iceskidd(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bruce won darkrebel should bring daylyt, mook, hollow to say he won before i'll change my mind who the fück is a george crulley?
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bruce has been ducking me since God knows .. I for sey make I revenge dark..
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by 007Bruce: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Bruce has been ducking me since God knows .. I for sey make I revenge dark..
its the opposite. you've been running away from me
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
obesemf:
grin grin grin grin
Bros I Tire Ooh
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
007Bruce:
its the opposite. you've been running away from me
me?
so are you ready to die now? ; D
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by 007Bruce: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
me? so are you ready to die now? ; D
twws
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Emaprince: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
007Bruce:
twws
meaning

I think you and max will be a perfect match up.
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by idee91: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lol...... bruse killed it
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Eeeyah. cry

i hope someone would be there to console you after our brawl on Sunday.
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Iceskidd:
Bruce won darkrebel should bring daylyt, mook, hollow to say he won before i'll change my mind who the fück is a george crulley?

If Murda mook, Loaded Lux, Hollow da don, Charron , Charlie clips or any hotdog in the rap battle business sees this brawl, I'd win this with ease. there would be no debate

what in jupiter's c0ck is elementary stuffs like pin pop?, time/man of the hour/DJ/5naira and even that generic lime-fruit that we've overplayed on FFR is what emaprince said made him win the punchline aspect.. smh
Bruce script is total nonsense and basic compared to mine. y'all don't know lyricism one bit. as a matter of fact, any generic line used in a brawl deducts points. go check out how they battle on USB and not this obsolete style of battling.
you think its about doing a boring monochrome flow filled with filler rhymes then dropping a lazy punch at the end?. have you ever had a live brawl before? only persons that scripts in a way that's realistically rappable in a live brawl is streetwize, cooger and maybe DBR.

there is none of his watery lines that beat my smurf line, /sugar st. Louis line or my floyd may weather/money line
any honest real head can see the depth, thought and genius in those lines.
of course, i expect it to fly over most of y'all heads. Its not my fault my lyricism is beyond your grasp
I can never dumb down my style to accommodate the likes of sosiq and warriblooood.

and for your info, Daniel George Crulley is a veteran British emcee and battler. his freestyle on Tim west wood is better than anything Modenine has ever done in his career .
i sent him the link on whatsapp and asked for his judgement. he said he didn't know what the other dude was saying. so if he thought i won, then why should the verds of wackos like heymisery bother me?
that's like Eminem saying i won a brawl and 2 chainz saying i lost .. nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
JigsawKillah:

lol
thats the problem fam
your unnecessary enemies
Bis is not anyone's enemy, neither is coog. but they showed up, gave the win to bruce. i'd vote for bruce too
say no to stretching
be good
shit happens
you say it's a hobby right? why are you so serious about it? if you can't stand the heat, stay away from kitchen

@bold.. i don't even know what you are saying..

so if you are doing something as a past-time hobby, you'd like to lose in it especially when you won hands down?..

abeg... i can't talk too much.. Sunday battle with giyaz on my mind.
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hmmm...If u say so

I'll be doing and focus on only vocals..
anticipate my brawl with giyaz on sunday ...
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Heywhizzy(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

If Murda mook, Loaded Lux, Hollow da don, Charron , Charlie clips or any hotdog in the rap battle business sees this brawl, I'd win this with ease. there would be no debate

what in jupiter's c0ck elementary stuffs like pin pop?, time/man of the hour/DJ/5naira and even that generic lime-fruit that we've overplayed on FFR is what emaprince said made him win the punchline aspect.. smh
Bruce script is total nonsense and basic compared to mine. y'all don't know lyricism one bit. as a matter of fact, any generic line used in a brawl deducts points. go check out how they battle on USB and not this obsolete style of battling.
you think its about doing a boring monochrome flow filled with filler rhymes then dropping a lazy punch at the end?. have you ever had a live brawl before? only person that scripts in a way that's realistically rappable is streetwize, cooger and maybe DBR.

there is none of his watery lines that beat my smurf line, st. Louis line or my floyd may weather/money line honest real head can see the depth, thought and genius in those lines.
of course, i expect it to fly over most of y'all heads. Its not my fault my lyricism is beyond your grasp
I can never dumb down my style to accommodate the likes of sosiq and warriblooood.

and for your info, Daniel George Crulley is a veteran British emcee and battler. his freestyle on Tim west wood is better than anything Modenine has ever done in his career . i sent him the link on whatsapp and asked for his judgement. he said he didn't know what the other dude was saying. so if he thought i won, then why should the verds of wackos like heymisery bother me?
Floyd line is over generic
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Heywhizzy:
too generic

do you even know the meaning of words or do you just use them because you see people using em'?
Nigeria's educational system is really a fat vag1na.

anything tagged generic in hip-hop are bars that have been overplayed or isn't a fresh and original idea..

you don't even know Floyd Mayweather is also known as 'money', so how can your empty bonce comprehend the line.
the same dude that couldn't get the distance and faraway line.

you should be terribly ashamed of yourself.
you are the least improved and wackest rapper on this forum, so why tag me to drop your worthless opinions.?
eveyday your skill declines and only persons you rap better than is warribloood and goshikiid...
fu¢k off my mentions peasant.
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Heywhizzy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

do you even know the meaning of words or you just use them.
Nigeria's educational system is really a fat vag1na.

anything tagged generic are things that have been overplayed and isn't a fresh idea..

you don't even know mayweather is also known as 'money' so how can you comprehend the line.
the same dude that couldn't get the distance and faraway line.

you should be ashamed of yourself.
you are the least improved and wackest rapper on this forum, so why tag me to drop your worthless opinions.?
only person you rap better than is warribloood and goshikiid.
how wouldn't I know money may weather
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I'll be doing and focus on only vocals..
anticipate my brawl with giyaz on sunday ...
i cnt wait to witness dt brawl.cheesy
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Heywhizzy:
how wouldn't I know money may weather

I don't think you do because I don't see you as an elite, neither do I think you are knowledgeable or intellectual.
you are under the category of goshi, warri,giyaz lime and sosiq.
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Limerick: 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

making unnecessary enemies?
after using hours to write. I drop a verse and a prepubescent boy does not even bother to read the verse, but rather rushes to click the thread just to vote for the other person...and you expect me to stay mute and smile.?
even if you hate the rapper you don't hate the rap. that's what killing this sect and does not encourage me to write or battle as frequent as before. there's always this phobia.

I don't care what anybody says.
this is not like when i battled krone or Teddy(2nd time), I'm 100% sure I won this. its not even a draw. Its not by force I must fashion my verses the manner every soul does here..I only keyed the way i rap vocally and that's the most interesting way.
monotone flow mostly utilized by majority of the emcees here is only good on paper. I'm a veteran acappella battler so I know what I'm saying.

we can take this to any certified rap group on Facebook or any rap site and I'm sure i'd still win.
especially when I have the better and less generic punchlines and more mature wordplays.. ...

I only lost because I'm the darkrebel and I'm the most hated rapper on this forum. even if Canibus scripts for me, so long as its the rebel posting it- he must not and would never win..
WHOOPED!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by GIYAZZ(m): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

what in jupiter's c0ck is elementary stuffs like pin pop?, time/man of the hour/DJ/5naira and even that generic lime-fruit that we've overplayed on FFR is what emaprince said made him win the punchline aspect.. smh
you think its about doing a boring monochrome flow filled with filler rhymes then dropping a lazy punch at the end?. have you ever had a live brawl before? only persons that scripts in a way that's realistically rappable in a live brawl is streetwize, cooger and maybe DBR.

there is none of his watery lines that beat my smurf line, /sugar st. Louis line or my floyd may weather/money line
any honest real head can see the depth, thought and genius in those lines.

and for your info, Daniel George Crulley is a veteran British emcee and battler. his freestyle on Tim west wood is better than anything Modenine has ever done in his career .
i sent him the link on whatsapp and asked for his judgement. he said he didn't know what the other dude was saying. so if he thought i won, then why should the verds of wackos like heymisery bother me?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Heywhizzy(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I don't think you do because I don't see you as an elite, neither do I think you are knowledgeable or intellectual.
you are under the category of goshi, warri,giyaz lime and sosiq.

even if I don't know that through the art of boxing,I would know it through this rap shit..it's fukking generic,..money may weather is a common sportsman everyone should know..ohh,you just found out so you were amazed his name included money and you had to use it,thinking it will wow anybody,wow,wow,wow..
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Limerick:
WHOOPED!!!

Your mama got whopped not me Stan ..
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Heywhizzy:
even if I don't know that through the art of boxing,I would know it through this rap shit..it's fukking generic,..money may weather is a common sportsman everyone should know..ohh,you just found out so you were amazed his name included money and you had to use it,thinking it will wow anybody,wow,wow,wow..

You are a consummate r£tard
so I just included mayweather and money in the bar without including a set-up that's related to the punchline?
and how is it generic? has anybody played it before?

you are a complete simpleton...

go check the meaning of generic
and quit trying to be relevant
your idiocy is colossal and western education obviously has had no impact on you.
your brain degenerates each time the clock ticks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Lyricists Of Nairaland. / Freestyle Lyrical Assembling Thread / Yoruba Rap War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.