Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant (66435 Views)

5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by charlesucheh(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2015
SkinnyDude:
guy I Don Do Am.. The Only Thing I Get Was Thank U. Thats I Like U. Bla Bla. There Was A Time I Wrote Quiz For Three Girls, Plus Mine. Thats 4 At A Time. I Was Sweating Like Xmas Goat..

God Has Delivered Me. Even In My Dream, I Wont Try It.
Guy! You be Academic Donkey o!!!! Chisos!!! so four gurls rode on your back

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Hero10001: 9:14pm On May 31, 2015
Crap! Everyone does stupid things when they fall in love. When you fall in love, youre a potential mumu. I'll NEVER marry for love tho.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by PTAwal: 9:14pm On May 31, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
with this post, i believe that the romance section is begining to make some sense. This your post too try. Don't give gals that "attention" get busy at actualizing your dreams and u will see them come to you by default.
Even if you live in sambisa forest, they will surely follow you. just like you said. try and actualize your dreams. then sit back, fold your arms and watch them run after you. speaking from experience.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by dharay99: 9:15pm On May 31, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i wonder how u pass ur exams.
Lazy dude.
tnx...are u done...

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by nairabetguru(m): 9:16pm On May 31, 2015
OP u on point ..... I swear
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 31, 2015
All these are traits of girls who want to get laid and gold diggers. A serious minded girl wont trust u wit her assignment, a girl who is interested in her worth wont flaunt herself before u cos she knows guys only wants d under. A gal who has self esteem will go for love than a rich brat that will treat them like a piece of shit
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 31, 2015
I see life getting boring if guys put to practise what u wrote there.
Like ladies are important therefore should be accorded maximum respect and attention though i agree with some of ur point sha....
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by czarr(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2015
Idydarling:
u nearly nailed it op...

but u disappointed me when u said that (b)men are smarter and will contribute more to a company than women(b)

my question is : have u not seen smarter women than men op??
...he's talking generally
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by jornie(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2015

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by sladimeji(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2015
Brokenbars:
All these are traits of girls who want to get laid and gold diggers. A serious minded girl wont trust u wit her assignment, a girl who is interested in her worth wont flaunt herself before u cos she knows guys only wants d under. A gal who has self esteem will go for love than a rich brat that will treat them like a piece of shit
Lol...well said buh not all guys want wats under sha....some of us like to suck oranges too
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by abiala2015(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2015
THIS WRITE UP IS INFORMATIVE!
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by cutelover19(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2015
SkinnyDude:
guy I Don Do Am.. The Only Thing I Get Was Thank U. Thats I Like U. Bla Bla. There Was A Time I Wrote Quiz For Three Girls, Plus Mine. Thats 4 At A Time. I Was Sweating Like Xmas Goat..

God Has Delivered Me. Even In My Dream, I Wont Try It.

May your deliverance be permanent in the name of whatever God you serve, amen. Receive it!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 31, 2015
Hmmmm.....all in d name of luv,as a mata of fact,LUV SUCKS
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 31, 2015
sladimeji:

Lol...well said buh not all guys want wats under sha....some of us like to suck oranges too

Yeah, all guys suck orange and wen they are through wit d juice, they throw d remains away. A guy give u a ride, he wants payment wit oranges. He assists u in d bank today, he wil ask 4 pawpaw tomorow. And u are claiming u can live witout it. mtcheeeeeeeewwwww
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by kheart(m): 9:46pm On May 31, 2015
Teempakguy:
what _idiot would do an assignment for a lady?

I know som1 dat wrote exam 4 his babe and she dump his sorry azz

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by ispeaklight(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2015
Pheals:
Imagine am using your post to fan myself enh op mtcheew
This guy just spoil una career...chai grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by meiloya: 10:06pm On May 31, 2015
bongolistik:
In as much as body nobi firewood and we know that nature has designed it in such a way that men naturally gets attracted to the opposite sex, but you will agree with me that too much of everything is truly bad.

When a guy lacks self control whenever he sees a girl and start reasoning with his joystick all the time instead of his brain, then you know that it has indeed gotten out of hand and such guys should retrace their steps and mental reasoning unless they remain woman wrapper and keep on chasing things under the skirt throughout their lifetime instead of using most of their times to achieving other great things in live.

It is sad to know that many guys out there belong to such categories and the female folks have taken advantage of that to remain arrogant and fill themselves with so much ego, meanwhile many of them are just bimbos.

If you are woman sick that you don't always control yourself at the sight of pretty girls or anything lady, you need some cool mental therapy.

I do tell people that between man and woman attractions, that it all has to do with your mind on the part of guys and nothing much, you can be in company of bevies without shaking all the time or having to reason with your joystick, it is just a mind thing and nothing special.

Here are the 5 things guys should endeavor to stop doing mostly in front of girls that over raises the girls self esteem and always placing them where most of them don't even belong.

1. Stop being idle and get busy- An idle mind is truly a devils workshop, if you are always busy, you will notice that most times you won't have much time for the ladies and they will not move you all the time. But when you are less busy, you always think of them and whenever a beautiful girl passes, you gaze helplessly and always feel like getting under her, and sometimes in your idleness you start self-servicing.

2. Stop giving them so much attention - girls generally are attention seekers, and the more you give it to them they more shakara they do. Give girls much attention at your own peril. Girls are no higher being, they are equal creatures as you, nothing much special, even the 2 minute satisfaction you get when you lay them doesn't worth breaking your head over girls... I always laugh at guys that fight after ladies and will never stop laughing. I haven't seen any girl in this world that is not my wife that I will fight my fellow guys because of, moreso when there are many fishes in the river.

3. The rich dude should stop spoiling them with money- It is funny at times how this guys spend money on girls, not because they truly love the girls but just because they want to have them at their beck and call on their bed anytime they need to satisfy themselves sexually. You don't even need to buy a girl a million Naira worth of smartphone before you can lay her, then why spend the money carelessly on one unloyal babe out there that is only loyal because of your full pocket and when you have millions of people out there that genuinely need the money for at least their upkeep. Instead of me to spend millions on girl because I just want to get under, I rather dash the money out to some helpless folks out there, I think by so doing, I will be much more than satisfied.

4. The students one should stop doing all the assignments for their female counterpart - For Gods sake, both the guys and girls are in school for the same purpose, and I am not saying that you should not assist them atimes when the need truly arise, but a situation where you do all the assignment for the babes and sometimes you haven't even done yours, just because you want to please her...I laughs at you, because whether you do for them or not, the lecturer will still give them good grades after using them and you that is the good Samaritan will come out with poor grades. Not only that, you are not encouraging them in any way by so doing.

5. the working class guys with authority, Stop giving more preference in employing more ladies because of your personal interest of getting under - For another God's sake, guys are smarter and will even contribute more to the development of your company than the female bimbo you just employed to be looking at her face anytime she comes to work.

Well I have said my own o, any one wey wan hear should hear and if you no wan hear, it is still left for you, you have your choice

I'm no kiss ass to ladies, but I disagree vehemently with your swift generalization that I've highlighted. In my experience, some ladies can be smarter than some guys in the work place.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 31, 2015
called them 1s in a week

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 31, 2015
meiloya:

I'm no kiss ass to ladies, but I disagree vehemently with your swift generalization that I've highlighted. In my experience, some ladies can be smarter than some guys in the work place.

Dont mind d op, maybe his makeup and techniques only attract d olodos to him.
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by meiloya: 10:12pm On May 31, 2015
Viciyus:

Show me one smart woman and will show 1000 smarter men in the same company,

Women are naturally dull, it is proven scientifically

Can you show the published scientific research? It'd be an interesting read! Please show.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by frankkydee(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2015
bongolistik:
In as much as body nobi firewood and we know that nature has designed it in such a way that men naturally gets attracted to the opposite sex, but you will agree with me that too much of everything is truly bad.

When a guy lacks self control whenever he sees a girl and start reasoning with his joystick all the time instead of his brain, then you know that it has indeed gotten out of hand and such guys should retrace their steps and mental reasoning unless they remain woman wrapper and keep on chasing things under the skirt throughout their lifetime instead of using most of their times to achieving other great things in live.

It is sad to know that many guys out there belong to such categories and the female folks have taken advantage of that to remain arrogant and fill themselves with so much ego, meanwhile many of them are just bimbos.

If you are woman sick that you don't always control yourself at the sight of pretty girls or anything lady, you need some cool mental therapy.

I do tell people that between man and woman attractions, that it all has to do with your mind on the part of guys and nothing much, you can be in company of bevies without shaking all the time or having to reason with your joystick, it is just a mind thing and nothing special.

Here are the 5 things guys should endeavor to stop doing mostly in front of girls that over raises the girls self esteem and always placing them where most of them don't even belong.

1. Stop being idle and get busy- An idle mind is truly a devils workshop, if you are always busy, you will notice that most times you won't have much time for the ladies and they will not move you all the time. But when you are less busy, you always think of them and whenever a beautiful girl passes, you gaze helplessly and always feel like getting under her, and sometimes in your idleness you start self-servicing.

2. Stop giving them so much attention - girls generally are attention seekers, and the more you give it to them they more shakara they do. Give girls much attention at your own peril. Girls are no higher being, they are equal creatures as you, nothing much special, even the 2 minute satisfaction you get when you lay them doesn't worth breaking your head over girls... I always laugh at guys that fight after ladies and will never stop laughing. I haven't seen any girl in this world that is not my wife that I will fight my fellow guys because of, moreso when there are many fishes in the river.

3. The rich dude should stop spoiling them with money- It is funny at times how this guys spend money on girls, not because they truly love the girls but just because they want to have them at their beck and call on their bed anytime they need to satisfy themselves sexually. You don't even need to buy a girl a million Naira worth of smartphone before you can lay her, then why spend the money carelessly on one unloyal babe out there that is only loyal because of your full pocket and when you have millions of people out there that genuinely need the money for at least their upkeep. Instead of me to spend millions on girl because I just want to get under, I rather dash the money out to some helpless folks out there, I think by so doing, I will be much more than satisfied.

4. The students one should stop doing all the assignments for their female counterpart - For Gods sake, both the guys and girls are in school for the same purpose, and I am not saying that you should not assist them atimes when the need truly arise, but a situation where you do all the assignment for the babes and sometimes you haven't even done yours, just because you want to please her...I laughs at you, because whether you do for them or not, the lecturer will still give them good grades after using them and you that is the good Samaritan will come out with poor grades. Not only that, you are not encouraging them in any way by so doing.

5. the working class guys with authority, Stop giving more preference in employing more ladies because of your personal interest of getting under - For another God's sake, guys are smarter and will even contribute more to the development of your company than the female bimbo you just employed to be looking at her face anytime she comes to work.

Well I have said my own o, any one wey wan hear should hear and if you no wan hear, it is still left for you, you have your choice

you have spoken well,may your dayz be long
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Emodeee: 10:22pm On May 31, 2015
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Btruth: 10:27pm On May 31, 2015
Viciyus:

Show me one smart woman and will show 1000 smarter men in the same company,

Women are naturally dull, it is proven scientifically

......but I knew of 3 women that were smarter than our former clueless President ooo.

- Mama Peace
- Ewe-nla
- Malu-Eke Allison

grin grin grin. That is the only good thing they are good at. Deceitful creature they are. Women!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by mcprince32(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2015
Teempakguy:
what _idiot would do an assignment for a lady?
Didn't you?
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Rajjah(f): 10:36pm On May 31, 2015
Your post will definitely destroy at least one relationship. That no. 2,if u dont give us attention, we will get it somewhere else. Shekinaa!
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by fardolly: 10:37pm On May 31, 2015
The guy in d pics resemble my frd Tomiwa by name...smile
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Vinsaint(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2015
I gave one a lot of attention recently and she start dey as ct king Kong. I dey do am hello; hi now. I hope to do my lessons from the pass to give them less attention. I love de Girls bug their shakara too much. wink
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by elantraceey(f): 10:40pm On May 31, 2015
Elparaiso:
There is a girl I love so much..... I used to be at her beck and call.... she use me well... For like a whole year....
When I started doing this stuff... Omo ,my worth increased.... I still love her like mad.... she's now the one reciprocating......

I still love her 120% but she only needs to see 60% Right?
Yeah right grin
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 31, 2015
so if you no do all these for babes, how to u won take near her, or kukuma at least see breast suck? tongue tongue

Small pikin thread tongue tongue.
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by enesty77(m): 10:54pm On May 31, 2015
@ OP I gat ur back gbam.. I personally hate doing those things and that's exactly why girls hate me too.. ##but I never give a hoot though. cool
Re: 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant by redfigure(m): 10:55pm On May 31, 2015
Pheals:
Imagine am using your post to fan myself enh op mtcheew
as expected tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog / Young Lady's Body Transformation In 2 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.