Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Girlfriend In South Africa Needs A Nigerian Visa, Pls Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Girlfriend In South Africa Needs A Nigerian Visa, Pls Help (1215 Views)

South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" / Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video / Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend In South Africa Needs A Nigerian Visa, Pls Help by pappy2000: 12:14pm On May 30, 2015
Pls I met her while I was in Namibia, please she wants to come visit me what do I do pls I need those with good knowledge of how to obtain a Nigerian visa
Re: My Girlfriend In South Africa Needs A Nigerian Visa, Pls Help by pappy2000: 3:03pm On May 30, 2015
No response
Re: My Girlfriend In South Africa Needs A Nigerian Visa, Pls Help by edababa007(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2015
Your gf can apply here:

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In South Africa Needs A Nigerian Visa, Pls Help by KLEINBASS: 8:42pm On May 30, 2015
hope u dnt want to use her as a mole or turn her into prostitution, maybe she is already 1. Personaly i dnt trust you guys u always find a way of messing up innocent women..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In South Africa Needs A Nigerian Visa, Pls Help by pappy2000: 10:40pm On May 31, 2015
KLEINBASS:
hope u dnt want to use her as a mole or turn her into prostitution, maybe she is already 1. Personaly i dnt trust you guys u always find a way of messing up innocent women..

How dare u, I am a decent man

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In South Africa Needs A Nigerian Visa, Pls Help by seppuku: 10:57pm On May 31, 2015
pappy2000:

How dare u, I am a decent man

Don't mind that clown, that is what they teach them in South Africa. Some of them can't even name one African country outside of SADC.

The website given in this thread will assist you. It won't be difficult for her to get a Visa as long as she has someone who will be hosting her when she gets to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In South Africa Needs A Nigerian Visa, Pls Help by cutieme(m): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2015
@pappy2000,Bro I greet u,I can see u have been to Namibia. Please bro i'd like u to tell me about the place according to your own experience because I intend going there in search of livelihood. How is the place compared to Naija?How is life there,living standard,economy,job/business wise for a foreigner immigration/permit issues and lastly their women. Thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend In South Africa Needs A Nigerian Visa, Pls Help by pappy2000: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
cutieme:
@pappy2000,Bro I greet u,I can see u have been to Namibia. Please bro i'd like u to tell me about the place according to your own experience because I intend going there in search of livelihood. How is the place compared to Naija?How is life there,living standard,economy,job/business wise for a foreigner immigration/permit issues and lastly their women. Thanks.
well, I will advise u not to go, because there are a lot of jobless people there, they are generally more organized than Nigerian

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In South Africa Needs A Nigerian Visa, Pls Help by cutieme(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Na waooo,which country even good to go for Africa self@pappy
Re: My Girlfriend In South Africa Needs A Nigerian Visa, Pls Help by cutieme(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2015
@sunnypar,what's your reasons?
Re: My Girlfriend In South Africa Needs A Nigerian Visa, Pls Help by motherheart: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
It's very easy

(1) (Reply)

You Will Get The Visa If You… / Girls! Girls!! Girls!!! Stop Falling For The "Jobs Abroad" Scam!!! / Working In Visa Free Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.