Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. (3497 Views)

For Those Interested In Shoe And Palm Slippers Making(pics) / I Need Someone That Can Be Supplying Kernel To Me Weekly Basis / I Need Interested People That Can Be Supplying Kernel To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 30, 2015
Are u interested in buying original and natural palm oil and palm kernel in large quantities,then contact us let us do business especially those within the south-south and south east because I supply frm Enugu state.

My number is 08068456927 or 08124175612.
Email-donwalterthegreat@yahoo.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by SEXYDUDE009: 8:37pm On May 30, 2015
Are u interested in buying original and natural honey from Cameroon in large quantities,then contact us let us do business. You can reach me on 07033006185. scammers and thieves please stay off.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 11, 2015
Didn't know you are into oil and Gas boss
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Didn't know you are into oil and Gas boss
Yes I am.

1 Like

Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by dboss444: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Palm kernel nut(PKN), Palm kernel shell(PKS), Palm oil(PO) , Palm Kernel Oil(PKO) available at mbaise imo state at exportable quantity. We sell in tons and bags. Note mbaise red oil is the highly in demand in Nigeria market and outside because it has no after taste, it does not foam, it lasts forever. Contact: davidconcept89@gmail.com
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by dboss444: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2015
For people who need palm kernel weekly from the east precisely imo state we can deliver 50tons weekly. For more details contact on watsapp 08034325175.
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by dboss444: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2015
Palm kernel, Palm oil, Palm kernel shell available at domestic and export quantity. Available at imo state Nigeria. Contact davidconcept89@gmail.com
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by Paulordiah(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
I NEED 2500lit OF PALM OIL WEEKLY IN LAGOS. PRICE?
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2015
Paulordiah:
I NEED 2500lit OF PALM OIL WEEKLY IN LAGOS. PRICE?

Chat me up on whatsapp with my MTN number let's discuss on that.
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by Paulordiah(m): 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
AM NOT ON WHATSAPP. SEND TEXT 09039502107

1 Like

Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by dboss444: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Contact us for your Palm kernel Nut, Palm kernel shell, Palm Oil. Contact us on watsapp 08034325175
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by dboss444: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
Palm kernel nut(PKN), Palm kernel shell(PKS), Palm oil(PO) , Palm Kernel Oil(PKO) available at mbaise imo state at exportable quantity. We sell in tons and bags. Note mbaise red oil is the highly in demand in Nigeria market and outside because it has no after taste, it does not foam, it lasts forever. Contact: davidconcept89@gmail.com 08034325175
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by dboss444: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2015
Palm kernel nut(PKN), Palm kernel shell(PKS), Palm oil(PO) ,
Palm Kernel Oil(PKO) available at mbaise imo state at
exportable quantity. We sell in tons and bags. Note mbaise
red oil is the highly in demand in Nigeria market and outside
because it has no after taste, it does not foam, it lasts forever.

Our mode of transaction
We employ all our intending customers to come to owerri to withness the palmkernel market day, once every week, before any deal is struck
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by dboss444: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
The present price of kernel in imo state is 66 thousand for a ton
The present price of palm oil is 4700 for 25 litres
Contact us for ur palm-oil and palm kernel 08034325175,
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by dboss444: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2015
There was an article published by thisdaylive titled Forex Restriction and Massive job cut looms in manufacturing sector.

The president of lagos chamber of commerce and industry Remi Bello complained “ The manufacturing sector using crude palm oil as raw material in their daily production of goods like biscuits, noodles,cosmetics etc., will be affected as the locally produced and supplied raw material cannot meet the required demand for production.”

He insists Nigeria local production of crude palm oil(wey full my village and other places) cannot meet manufacturing and consumption demand, dat CBN restriction shld be reviewed so we can import palm oil.

But here in the east there is palm oil I don't agree that nigeria or companies should import palm oil. What do think

Companies that need palm oil for biscuit, cosmetics and noodles should contact us here in the east
Whatsapp:08034325175
Email:davidconcept89@gmail.com
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by dboss444: 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
My fellow nairalanders my nysc is out and I have been posted to the food basket of the nation (Benue state) stream 2 Nov 25.

How do I take advantage of the agricultural potential of the state, any advice will be greatly appreciated
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by dboss444: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
dboss444:
There was an article published by thisdaylive titled Forex Restriction and Massive job cut looms in manufacturing sector.

The president of lagos chamber of commerce and industry Remi Bello complained “ The manufacturing sector using crude palm oil as raw material in their daily production of goods like biscuits, noodles,cosmetics etc., will be affected as the locally produced and supplied raw material cannot meet the required demand for production.”

He insists Nigeria local production of crude palm oil(wey full my village and other places) cannot meet manufacturing and consumption demand, dat CBN restriction shld be reviewed so we can import palm oil.

But here in the east there is palm oil I don't agree that nigeria or companies should import palm oil. What do think

Companies that need palm oil for biscuit, cosmetics and noodles should contact us here in the east
Whatsapp:08034325175
Email:davidconcept89@gmail.com
Number:08054762527

palm oil price has gone down from 16k to 12k in IMO state
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by dboss444: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
dboss444:
The present price of kernel in imo state is 66 thousand for a ton
The present price of palm oil is 4700 for 25 litres
Contact us for ur palm-oil and palm kernel 08034325175,

the price of palm oil is going for 12000 in IMO state
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by dboss444: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
dboss444:
My fellow nairalanders my nysc is out and I have been posted to the food basket of the nation (Benue state) stream 2 Nov 25.

How do I take advantage of the agricultural potential of the state, any advice will be greatly appreciated

SERVICE IS OVER

I took advantage of yam and the processing into instant poundo yam. I learnt the business of many agricultural produce of d state. thanks to all DAT did business with us. I have left benue state. I'll be marketing palm oil and palm kernel only for now.

DBOSS 444 ONLINE MARKETING SERVICES FOR PALM OIL AND PALM KERNEL

vision: to be the foremost/safe/secure/trusted bridge that links buyers and sellers of po and pkn

Mission: to connect the gap between buyers and sellers of po and pkn

Our Mode of transaction: we are gatherers of intended products (po and pkn). this means that we have people that sells the produce (farmers, gathering, sellers). we make the products available by buying from these people and the buyer comes and pick them up. we only indulge in transportation by buyers demand.

Our payment method: we have two ways 1 the prospective buyer would come on our market day then we make the product available
2 the prospective buyer send money to our account and we make the product available within the stipulated time agreed between us.

this idea came about because we noticed most people with that have the product ain't online to market so we decided to fill d gap.

oil has jumped to 14k @ IMO

contact us today

1 Like

Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by dboss444: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
dboss444:

the price of palm oil is going for 12000 in IMO state
SERVICE IS OVER I took advantage of yam and the processing into instant poundo yam. I learnt the business of many agricultural produce of d state. thanks to all DAT did business with us. I have left benue state. I'll be marketing palm oil and palm kernel only for now. DBOSS 444 ONLINE MARKETING SERVICES FOR PALM OIL AND PALM KERNEL vision: to be the foremost/safe/secure/trusted bridge that links buyers and sellers of po and pkn Mission: to connect the gap between buyers and sellers of po and pkn Our Mode of transaction: we are gatherers of intended products (po and pkn). this means that we have people that sells the produce (farmers, gathering, sellers). we make the products available by buying from these people and the buyer comes and pick them up. we only indulge in transportation by buyers demand. Our payment method: we have two ways 1 the prospective buyer would come on our market day then we make the product available 2 the prospective buyer send money to our account and we make the product available within the stipulated time agreed between us. this idea came about because we noticed most people with that have the product ain't online to market so we decided to fill d gap. oil has jumped to 14k @ IMO contact us today
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by dboss444: 5:41am On Nov 09, 2016
palm oil is being sold at 12 thousand naira presently in IMO state (25 litres)
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by dboss444: 2:39am On Nov 14, 2016
dboss444:
palm oil is being sold at 12 thousand naira presently in IMO state (25 litres)

Reports released by FDC on channels business
morning shows the current price of food items in
lagos. a bag of rice 23000 while palm oil is going
for 17000.
we are offering palm oil in IMO state for 13500.
contact us today.
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by dboss444: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
dboss444:

SERVICE IS OVER
I took advantage of yam and the processing into
instant poundo yam. I learnt the business of
many agricultural produce of d state. thanks to
all DAT did business with us. I have left benue
state. I'll be marketing palm oil and palm kernel
only for now.
DBOSS 444 ONLINE MARKETING SERVICES FOR
PALM OIL AND PALM KERNEL
vision: to be the foremost/safe/secure/trusted
bridge that links buyers and sellers of po and pkn
Mission: to connect the gap between buyers and
sellers of po and pkn
Our Mode of transaction: we are gatherers of
intended products (po and pkn). this means that
we have people that sells the produce (farmers,
gathering, sellers). we make the products
available by buying from these people and the
buyer comes and pick them up. we only indulge
in transportation by buyers demand.
Our payment method: we have two ways 1 the
prospective buyer would come on our market day
then we make the product available
2 the prospective buyer send money to our
account and we make the product available
within the stipulated time agreed between us.
this idea came about because we noticed most
people with that have the product ain't online to
market so we decided to fill d gap.
oil has jumped to 14k @ IMO
contact us today

Wishing all nairalanders merry Xmas and a happy new year in advance. Thanks to all clients that transacted business we say God bless you, while we celebrate let us keep in mind that storage of palm oil in the east starts February. Next year is going to be great for us all amen
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by Zhadhorktor: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2017
Greetings. Please if you are a serious dealer/supplier of palm kernel, get at me on: 09073065879 or salamiadava@gmail.com Many thanks.
Re: Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. by engrofodile: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
Are u interested in buying original and natural palm oil and palm kernel in large quantities,then contact us let us do business especially those within the south-south and south east because I supply frm Enugu state.

My number is 08068456927 or 08124175612.
Email-donwalterthegreat@yahoo.com

Still in the game

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Home Delivery In Port Harcourt / Cost Of Renting A Store In Asaba / Durable Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Ponds For Sale (MORE PICTURES UPDATES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.