Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? (2178 Views)

Obasanjo, Ojukwu, Wole Soyinka In London In 1960 Enjoying Jokes (Throwback) / Why Is Orazi Enjoying Steady Power Supply Than Other Communities In Portharcourt / Nigerians Can’t Wait Any Longer For Steady Power Supply – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by misreal(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2015
am I the only one enjoying steady power since the hand over

Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by Idrismusty97(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2015
Me too, We are back to at least 18 hours a day. But they were on strike before anyway. I think most of the distribution companies across the countries were on strike before.
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by Rexsul: 12:59pm On May 30, 2015
Same @ my side....
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by pinkiberry(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2015
even my side
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by Braintouch(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2015
misreal:
Where's the steady power? Are u drunk?

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by misreal(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2015
Braintouch:
Where's the steady power? Are u drunk?
must you abuse me?

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by egift(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2015
042 Same. The claws of the cabals are broken and they are sitting up to avoid getting thrown out. We expect more. During week days I will evaluate them better.

Chang is here to stay. It is Sai Buhari all the way!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by misreal(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Me too, We are back to at least 18 hours a day. But they were on strike before anyway. I think most of the distribution companies across the countries were on strike before.
nice..I hope it continues..
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by Braintouch(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2015
misreal:
must you abuse me?
It's just a simple question? You may want to know why I chose Braintouch for username. Please stop lying unnecessarily, e dey affect my brain negatively. Steady power ko, power steady ni.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by misreal(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2015
egift:
042 Same. The claws of the cabals are broken and they are sitting up to avoid getting thrown out. We expect more. During week days I will evaluate them better.

cabals in power sector tooJesus.
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by Braintouch(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2015
egift:

I guess u opened this thread with that pseudo id. Mumu
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by Truth24(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2015
"Steady" Power? Hell No!
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by misreal(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2015
Braintouch:

It's just a simple question? You may want to know why I chose Braintouch for username. Please stop lying unnecessarily, e dey affect my brain negatively. Steady power ko, power steady ni.
guy if ya brain dey touch,make u go visit brain mechanic oh..lol..but I slept with power last nice oh which was amazing.
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by Idrismusty97(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2015
Braintouch:

He isn't lying... At least in Kaduna the power situation started improving from May 28th. I know this isn't just because of the inauguration tho.
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by Braintouch(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2015
misreal:
guy if ya brain dey touch,make u go visit brain mechanic oh..lol..but I slept with power last nice oh which was amazing.
You slept with power last nice? undecided Now whose brain is touching?
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 30, 2015
never seen light in 3 weeks oh... who's talking of steady electricity?
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 30, 2015
bloody liars.I de lasgidi and I don't have up to six hours.If you fools think you will use lies to cover for the brainless one then you are on a very long thing. I drove all the way from surulere through ikeja to Ojota and only one mobil filling station was selling fuel!!! Where is the promised change?

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by SOUNDKING: 1:10pm On May 30, 2015
misreal:
ok.
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by Idrismusty97(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
bloody liars.I de lasgidi and I don't have up to six hours.If you fools think you will use lies to cover for the brainless one then you are on a very long thing. I drove all the way from surulere through ikeja to Ojota and only one mobil filling station was selling fuel!!! Where is the promised change?
You are the fool here, the OP didn't state his location. That you didn't have in Lagos doesn't means someone in Enugu or Kaduna wouldn't.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by misreal(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2015
Braintouch:

You slept with power last nice? undecided Now whose brain is touching?
heheheehhe.
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by Braintouch(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:
He isn't lying... At least in Kaduna the power situation started improving from May 28th. I hope this isn't just because of the inauguration.
I've experienced a 3 day uninterrupted power supply, but that's just once. I'm not saying what he said is not possible but it can't be attributed to the inauguration. It's just the regular NEPA madness! It's too early to start lying to the public
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by misreal(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
Nigerians are strange creatures.always looking for a way to rain curses..maybe u never pay bill..
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by Idrismusty97(m): 1:14pm On May 30, 2015
Braintouch:

I've experienced 3 day uninterrupted power supply, but that's just once. I'm not saying what he said is not possible but it can't be attributed to the inauguration. It's just the regular NEPA madness! It's too early to start lying to the public
At least you experienced it. Thats what he is talking about. For almost a month now we barely have power supply of two hours a day.
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by misreal(m): 1:14pm On May 30, 2015
SOUNDKING:
ok.
k.too
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by basilo101: 1:14pm On May 30, 2015
If its during GEJ tenure u all will say its cos of d rainy season and dams are full

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by atlwireles: 1:15pm On May 30, 2015
Suddenly the same ones claiming to have no power for 5 years are now enjoying 18hrs grin grin grin grin. APC almajiris are truly useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by Braintouch(m): 1:16pm On May 30, 2015
basilo101:
If its during GEJ tenure u all will say its cos of d rainy season and dams are full
grin grin grin
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by Rilwayne001: 1:18pm On May 30, 2015
After 7days of darkness, they finally brought it yesterday, and it lasted for just 4hours.. its just too worst here

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by VickyRotex(f): 1:20pm On May 30, 2015
Yes! I'll attest to it. We have light here. We aint supposed to have it now, cos its been rationed, but we do. Same thing was done yesterday.

I wouldnt boast and say its cos of the Inauguration. Time will tell, but I know its gonna get better.

#I'm optimisitic

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by misreal(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by misreal(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2015
VickyRotex:
Yes! I'll attest to it. We have light here. We aint supposed to have it now, cos its been rationed, but we do. Same thing was done yesterday.

I wouldnt boast and say its cos of the Inauguration. Time will tell, but I know its gonna get better.

#I'm optimisitic
its quite good to be optimistic.it rained heavily last night,you know they should have taken the light due to the rain but they didn't. Mehn I enjoyed ma bed last night and I envy developed nations. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by Blakjewelry(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2015
There has been some improvement since may 28 but I don't think it has anything to do with the new govt, the only way I give total credit to the administration is if it scrap the privatization process and build a fresh electricity program in that way we can truly say the past govt failed in that aspect, as far as I can see there are alot of work taking place which will result to a better service

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"APC Will Not Fulfill Its Promises Because...." ~ Lai Mohammed / Nigeria News Flash - Nigerian Launched An Alternative To Facebook / Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.