Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Monthly Most Active Member On Nairaland-Personal Opinion/Suggestion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Monthly Most Active Member On Nairaland-Personal Opinion/Suggestion (791 Views)

Y'all Active Member Of Nairaland Jez Show Some Love Here / Am 10 Years A Registered Member On Nairaland Today / Why We Must Live A Moral Life: A Nairalander Personal Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monthly Most Active Member On Nairaland-Personal Opinion/Suggestion by GreatEngineer(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2015
Hello All, I was just thinking of something that can be done in the forum, so I feel that Seun and the moderators in the house should consider something like monthly or periodic most active member in the forum apart from the moderators, not sure if it exist just like “Miss Nairaland and Mr. Nairaland contest”. When the active member is chosen, it might come with a token of appreciation like free gift, little cash or even free advert placement for a week or two or it might just be for the fun of it. The person can even become a Mod, grin grin grin!
The criteria might be number of hours being active for that period, no. of topics, no. of comments and so on. I belief the Mod will know the best criteria. But it should not be the kind of booking space comments stuff like most temitemi’s post.

Benefit to Nairaland;
It will make some non-registered members that are always on nairaland to think of registering. In my former work place I have over 10 people that knows nairaland through me but are only non-registered member but visit nairaland every day except if there is no internet. It will increase your registered member and thereby increasing your traffic.
You can also take it as part of your contribution to people in this forum.

CC;
seun
naijacutee
SOD
puskin
Re: Monthly Most Active Member On Nairaland-Personal Opinion/Suggestion by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2015
I just bought this land

Beware!!!
Re: Monthly Most Active Member On Nairaland-Personal Opinion/Suggestion by Truth24(m): 1:16pm On May 30, 2015
Makes sense

(1) (Reply)

Accident At Sango Ota's Flyover / Former Governor Of Rivers State Will Undergo His Own Screening Exercise Today. / CWAY Factory Is Currently On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.