Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed (93510 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by suzzy16(f): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Since you can do anything to satisfy your wifey but your work is the stumbling block here and your wife is not understanding that, I think you should resign from your work and either find a work for your wife while you stay at home and relaxing your joystick or both of you should stay at home just phucking each other.
see advice,nawa o
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by suzzy16(f): 12:52am On Jun 16, 2015
abdoolorunwa:
Oga, in my sincere opinion.
Firstly, I would like you to understand that God does not give man something that man cant cope with.
Secondly, I'd like you to understand that ur way towards life does not equal ur wife's. wat I mean here is dat for u to be dat busy requires dat u get ur woman engaged as well. but because u were satisfied with her being a housewife, u have failed to anticipate the danger to ur marriage u anticipate now. Its not too late to get her engaged in some activities. Its risky to leave a woman idle. she'll gossip, she'll cheat, she'll go to certain extreme. u underestimated her. so get her engaged.
bearing in mind that good sex sustains marriage, relieve some of ur engagements to her so u dont have to do every other thing. u should know what she can handle and what she cant. this will cause both of u to be on almost the same rank. i.e u r busy and she is busy striving to put food on the table.
stop worrying about physical sex for now while u gradually regain confidence. take a leave from work, have time for her, handle each other. activate the strategy i call BEDROOM VOICE, where u use words instead of dick to make love. talking in her ear sentimentally, emotionally, sexually.
try it and thank me later.
lol,so. Romantic
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by suzzy16(f): 1:01am On Jun 16, 2015
shurlermoz:
Instead of doing it before going to bed when you are tired, wake up around 4:30am and start action even without using anything you will definitely last more than 30 mins at least.
It's like there is a delay in brain activity towards the joystick around that time, you go just dey do u no fit cum.

Secondly, I believe you don't work on weekends so why not relax well on weekends. It seems to me you are just plain lazy, I hope you are not married to a calabar woman, na die you dey o.
lol,d calabar woman go leave him sharp sharp o
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by suzzy16(f): 1:02am On Jun 16, 2015
chibic:
The only thing women of today think about is sex sex sex, yet they will be pretending about it. If they don't get enough sex, they will start complaining and sleeping around, then the next day, they'll be telling us that men are only interested in sex.

This type of stories is the reason why men shouldn't marry all these girls that have tasted every sizes of diick. They can never get enough. How can a husband satisfy a wife who used to date 4 different men at the same time? This is Naija women for you.
hmmm,nt true
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by suzzy16(f): 1:10am On Jun 16, 2015
femi4:
Ode! Op is complaining of not able to go beyond one round, you are suggesting forepla.y to make the woman cum. Are you daft? A woman can only cum from real se.x or masturbatin.g
pre-intimacy can also make a woman cum,if its done correctly,by manipulation of d hand and with mouth job,she will surely come
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by McEwen(m): 6:26am On Jun 16, 2015
suzzy16:
dis is too cruel now
cry lipsrsealed
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by suzzy16(f): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by suzzy16(f): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by McEwen(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
suzzy16:
undecided
I miss you grin grin
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by suzzy16(f): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
McEwen:
I miss you grin grin
undecided
McEwen:
I miss you grin grin
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by McEwen(m): 12:01am On Jun 17, 2015
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by suzzy16(f): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2015
McEwen:
why re u sad
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by VOM: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
peedeeasobie:
Hmmm! Ok listen attentively.

Sex is all about mutual satisfaction and appreciation. one thing that spoils sex is selfishness, your wife is not a prostitute where you dump your sexual load on and walk away.

1. Stop taking sugar and sugary stuffs.
2. Seek to satisfy and not yourself, you will be satisfied when she is.
3. Start with pre-intimacy, appreciate her body, gently kiss her, kiss her neck, caress her breast slowly- the key words here are gently.
4. Don't be in a hurry to penetrate her! Suck her breast sufficiently while gently caress her vagina and watch her carefully to know her center of gravity.
5. Then you must learn to suck your wife's vagina. Use your tongue, lips and teeth, gently. Do not bite her, just tease her and make sure she's enjoying it.

6. When she's sufficiently wet, then penetrate her BUT NOT FULLY, just with cap of your manhood and GENTLY rock her.

7. Do not yield to the desire to penetrate her fully, just continue sexing her with ur cap- this will help you minimize your own cum buildup and allow her to enjoy it.

8. If at any point, you sense that you are about to come, channel your mind on something abstract like politics, football, bills to pay or you pull out and use your tongue again. While you wait for ur build up to calm down!

9. Maintain communication while all these are going on, tell her how beautiful she is, how much she means to you, ask her if she's enjoying it, ask her if she's about cuming,

When you have sufficiently sexed her, then do full penetration but very gently and continue gently until you master the art and act of lovemaking.

Ok bye, thank me later!
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by bobojoshua(m): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
peedeeasobie:
Hmmm! Ok listen attentively.

Sex is all about mutual satisfaction and appreciation. one thing that spoils sex is selfishness, your wife is not a prostitute where you dump your sexual load on and walk away.

1. Stop taking sugar and sugary stuffs.
2. Seek to satisfy and not yourself, you will be satisfied when she is.
3. Start with pre-intimacy, appreciate her body, gently kiss her, kiss her neck, caress her breast slowly- the key words here are gently.
4. Don't be in a hurry to penetrate her! Suck her breast sufficiently while gently caress her vagina and watch her carefully to know her center of gravity.
5. Then you must learn to suck your wife's vagina. Use your tongue, lips and teeth, gently. Do not bite her, just tease her and make sure she's enjoying it.

6. When she's sufficiently wet, then penetrate her BUT NOT FULLY, just with cap of your manhood and GENTLY rock her.

7. Do not yield to the desire to penetrate her fully, just continue sexing her with ur cap- this will help you minimize your own cum buildup and allow her to enjoy it.

8. If at any point, you sense that you are about to come, channel your mind on something abstract like politics, football, bills to pay or you pull out and use your tongue again. While you wait for ur build up to calm down!

9. Maintain communication while all these are going on, tell her how beautiful she is, how much she means to you, ask her if she's enjoying it, ask her if she's about cuming,

When you have sufficiently sexed her, then do full penetration but very gently and continue gently until you master the art and act of lovemaking.

Ok bye, thank me later!
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by jaszplus12(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
My man, you must find the time to rest o! Remember no one is indispensable and if u quench now someone go replace you for your place of work and "workplace " fast!! I bet you have leaves in between your work, take them and take your wife away to another town and just be alone for a week at least. Kids or not do just what I say and things will gradually normalize. Does your wife's dressing turn you off? Suggest some clean and sexy dresses for her cos knowing housewives most of them just sit and look colourless yet say they're not admired by spouses.
Stay away from drugs or alcohol as stimulants...
Don't be too anxious
Grab your wife from behind always
Strip naked with her and just lie doing nothing but chatting with her
Let her bum touch you as u sleep...that is, lie like spoons while in bed
Don't rush...very soon that dick and desire will emerge like a Phoenix!!!
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by jaszplus12(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=bobojoshua post=42621391][/quote]
I am thanking you now for him! Thank you... Very important points above.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.