Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Who Can Help Me Renew My Domain Name For My Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Help Me Renew My Domain Name For My Site (999 Views)

Where Can I Buy A Cheap .com Domain(want To Change Ma Site) / Help Me Whit My Site Not Show Next Page And Prev Page / Hacked Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Renew My Domain Name For My Site by ItsAnderson: 2:14pm On May 30, 2015
I once upgraded to the .com domain name from the ..com for my site and one HilaryIwen from nairaland helped me with that but now after a year its time to renew the domain name but i cant seem to find his contacts so and now i can no longer access the site. Is there any one here who can help me do the renewing.

The website is www.nairatunes.com

whatsapp me - 08099581950
Re: Who Can Help Me Renew My Domain Name For My Site by bosunjohns(m): 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Have you renewed the site now?
ItsAnderson:
I once upgraded to the .com domain name from the ..com for my site and one HilaryIwen from nairaland helped me with that but now after a year its time to renew the domain name but i cant seem to find his contacts so and now i can no longer access the site. Is there any one here who can help me do the renewing.

Re: Who Can Help Me Renew My Domain Name For My Site by ItsAnderson: 12:38am On Jun 05, 2015
No sire
bosunjohns:
Have you renewed the site now?
Re: Who Can Help Me Renew My Domain Name For My Site by Chibenze(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2015
ItsAnderson:
No sire
U should have search for who to renew it on feb.
I guess it has been taken by another person who may have bought it from expire auction.

Login to ur account nd check if d domain is still in ur account
Re: Who Can Help Me Renew My Domain Name For My Site by ItsAnderson: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2015
Chibenze:

U should have search for who to renew it on feb.
I guess it has been taken by another person who may have bought it from expire auction.

Login to ur account nd check if d domain is still in ur account
Its still amongst my blogger account sites
Re: Who Can Help Me Renew My Domain Name For My Site by bosunjohns(m): 9:41am On Jun 05, 2015
But it seems the site has been renewed as the expiration is 2016
ItsAnderson:
No sire
Re: Who Can Help Me Renew My Domain Name For My Site by Chibenze(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Its still amongst my blogger account sites
i did not understand u.
where was the domain registered? Namecheap
. com?

Have you login to ur registre account to check if the domain is still there?
Am not taking abt ur blogger account rather ur registre account. Where u register the domain
Re: Who Can Help Me Renew My Domain Name For My Site by wisehouse(m): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
ItsAnderson:

calm down.
Even if the name has already expired, it takes 40 more days for the name to be available for another to register it.
The name is registered at enom .com and the problem is that d registrant(that guy ) registered it under privacy So there is no way to get his contact.

My advice:
Solution: login to your and click setting, you will see that domain name. Click edit and remove it So your site can come back life.

If you still need d domain name. Do these:

1. visit enom .com and send them a mail, explain things to them (don't expect them to release the domain for you.
2. Send Google message vias your blogger email address and explain things to them.
3. When no other choice contact me to watch the name, when it drops in 40 days time, then I will buy it for you. That's if no one bid on it.

Warning: know that the more u talk about this here the more chance you stand to loose d name to domain businessmen on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

/ Looking For Wordpress Expert / How To Send Your Customized Email To Any Nairaland Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.