Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! (8376 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me / How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Sunnyjean(m): 9:14am On Feb 16, 2009
i never in my widest dream believed this could happen to me.im so dowcast and traumized now and cant concentrate on anything now.im sharing this maybe it may help soothe the pain im going through now.

i have been dating this lady for the last 12months.she was my all, i love her dearly, and i grew to have deep rooted affection for her.Though we have our downtimes, anytime we quarel we make up easily. and we quarell sometimes because i see her as my wife to be and i wanted to make her the type of lady i want:to be submissive, to be faithful,and to listen to me(im i asking for too much?).but severaly she will argue wth me on this issues, she never wanted to bew submissive(she said dat is for village girls! is it really true?). But i never allowed dat to change my mind about her.On her part she is so crazy about me and want us to formalize our relationship soon.all our family and friends knows about our relationship

I wanted to make this valentine a memorable one for us and to formally propose to her. so on 13th i bought some stuffs and ring, packaged it and sent it thro courier to her office.i wanted to give her surprise of her life.When she got it, we agreed to see later in the day after work.When i got to where im supposed to see her i called her, initially she didnt pick my call, later she picked and hurriedly said we are going to see the next day,dat she is on her way home and she hung up.tried calling again to ask wher was, but no response. i now waited close to her and got the shocker of my life there i saw my wife to be coming with another guy holding hands and pecking and tickling! i was devasted my legs became weak. i watched heplessly cos she refused picking my calls. when she got home i called and demanded to know where she was.she lied, she never imagined i saw her.When i mentioned the guy she flared up and called me names and that she never talk to be again and that she will send back my ring to me! i was shocked. im i not the one to get angry for catching my girl cheating? All attempt i made to speak with her rebuffed.on the 14th she said she is somewhere and its not my business to know.

Im confused, i betrayed manhood and shed tears like a baby. what im i going to tell people who knew us together?can i ever trust a lady again? Please i need ur advise and comments maybe it will alleviate my burden. But she should have told she seeing other guy, it will have been ok(she always deny dat and is still not owning up now). Does the love of a woman really worth it?pls mail me on peciouslove007@yahoo.com
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Omolola1(f): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2009
How pathetic

Am so sorry embarassed

Forget about the girl and move on, she's not worth it undecided
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by demystify(f): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2009
This is sad but all i can say is she is not worth the tears.
These things happen everyday to so many people, the instant pain is unbearable but time does heal.
Get over it, dust yourself and move, there are better things out there for you.

It's normal to cry, it doesn't make u less of a man, crying relieves and only exhibits that u're a human with feelings.

Take it easy on yourself.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by jamace(m): 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2009
Bros just take it easy. This must be the work of the devil lipsrsealed. Uhm, what did I say?
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by jpphilips(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2009
sometimes we men always think that the one that hangs around just belongs to us
funny men!!
you re sad because of the plans u have made,
because of wot u have invested
becos of the time she wasted which could ave been enof to hit one loyal Agbani
because of your Ego
becos u thought u had so much action that no girl could jilt u
becos u appear as an icon among your contemporaries and most of them c u as a role model, some even worship u as a semi God
then i ask;
wot if you were not like this;
i guess u shouldnt be cryn by now
take heart, the lord giveth and he taketh
know ye that
[color=#990000]ONE MANS' LOVER IS ANOTHER MAN'S HUSSY

another translation has it thus;
ONE MANS "SL" IS ANODA MANS "LOOT"
[/color]
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by kissangel1: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2009
my dearest brother,

i know how much you are hurting and trust me i have been through that road, except that in my case i was the woman and i promised my self neve to keep quiet when i can help in such situations

its easdy for a lot of people to say walk out and forget her and all that like she is not worth it but always remenber that there are two sides to a coin.

when a woman cheas , its mpore of emotional than sexual, i put it to you that she probably have issues that she is trying to deal with and its all confusing and messing her up and she feels that she is in love with the other guy while its just infatuation{except if she is the lousy aristo kind of gal that just wants the highest bidder who i hope fully doubth she is except forget it}. women are very vulnerable emotionally and might be prone to making regretable mistakes along the line.

what do i suggest.
give her time, nin themean while remenber that your heart is the best comfort, friend and adviser you have. so always follow your heart. cal her when you feel like, text her when u feel u miss her and ur heart is aching, buy gifts and try to see her face to face. try and prove your love or her if you feel she is worth it{cos only u knows }by showing her that your love for her is unconditional. after a while she might realise her wrongs or not but hwne the time tp move ob mcomes naturally please do. nature and time has a way of sorting everything out and healing wond.

when and if she recovers from her fooly and decieds to come back to you, if you feel you still want her and you love her enough, give glory to God and take your wife. in the mean while, take it eas on ur self and be prayerful.  remenber that the greatest test of love if forgiveness{love not like}

we all make mistakes and hurt those who love us. ive bee there, i made my own terrible mistakes but thank God i realised my fooly and bounced back b4 it was too late{met rivals}. the heart break and pain was not worth it but after every day our love is even stronger than before cos it now has more value in our eyes as we almost lost it back then.

so take hearts and know it shall be there. just be nice enough to give her something to hold on to in ur name so that in her sober momenst of reflection she would reminise and appreciate the love you gave her. remenber most men are wolves and they most likely will dissappoint or break her heart. hope youl still be there to pick her pieces. i am no prophet, ive just been in that same mistake.

personally i wouldnt mind {would love} to have a word with her may be chat or talk as a friend and give her details of my own experience and let her see from an ariel view whats happeing to her before it becomes irreconciliable and destroyed. I just love to save a relationship if i can because God gave me the grace of a second chance when i messed up and i love to help talk sense into my fellow women when i can some mistakes can be be avoided so  why not.

i could give u my mail address if need be.

God bless you. and remember there is no broken heart he cant heal. and no situation he cant fix
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by harry2009(m): 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2009
oh boy because your fiancee drop you on valentine day na in you die, you go die for nothing and she go get married and get pikin and you go dey for heaven with baba God and they enjoy. she go enjoy herself better take heart and start your life again woman are not to be trusted. don't trust anybody even yourself
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by atilla(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2009
Dear Sunnyjean,
just be strong and forget aboout her.

its going to take time and be very painful but just leave her to God and soon you will find someone else who appreciates you.

take care my friend
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Sunnyjean(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2009
I appreciate everyone's comment. somehow ifelt a bit better now!

JP Phillips.hmmm u are very right!

kiss_Angel-i need ur email pls

u know i dedicated dbanj fall in love to my lady, but since friday, the song never made meaning to me again!

but assuming she wants to come back, what should i do?
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Thor(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2009
Women are more trouble that they are worth, other than getting your leg over, the odd BJ and them doing the housework and bringing up the kids they are surplus to requirements  grin grin grin

You are far better off now, I am sure you will realise it soon  wink

Go out and live a little, have a good time and get your rocks off now and then with a girl of your choice grin grin
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2009
ROTFLMAO grin grin

One down! cheesy
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by ladybam(f): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2009
@post
awwwwwwwwwwwwww embarassed
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Kx: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2009
its not worth the tears bro.
what if u ve married her already b4 she shew her true colors?

Go find ur own,dat girl aint urs.
If u be patient,forgive and resolve dis issue and go back to her,
tommorrow she ll do it again.
Infidelity/adultery is d worst marital sin.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Woodpecker(m): 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2009
guy, i'd strongly advise u to let her go. its definitely not goin to be easy but with time u'll get over her. i've been through worse believe and cos of that i've learned to hope 4 the best but expect the worst in women. fucking up is their way, the ones that try to prove stubborn , ie independent women, are usually the worst.
best u could do is get drunk as hell tonite, and for the next 3 days infact, and then start flirting with new and interesting girls. u'll be over her in 2 wks max, believe me it works like magic.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by kissangel1: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2009
yes

you should try to feel better cos everything will be fine eventually, i ve opened an auxillary email on gmail

kissangelangel09@gmail.com

As for the song you ve dedicated to her, dont worry the words will count someday.
email me il give you my real email address and number so that we can talk
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by kissangel1: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2009
sunny,

people are going to talk, people ar egoing to be pissed, but remenber some things.

it is u who wears the shoes that knows where it is pinching
the grass is never greener on the other side
finally remenber that we all carry our own for bodi

people will advise on rash moves but the truth is this, is their own relationship perfect. couples ight and settle as long as you re in love . it is only where ther is no love that there is no hope.

just keep trying and be a bit patient because for you to love her that much there are some qualities in her that makes you feel like you are at home and you have arrived at your destination. she makes you happy and she makes you complete.

take it like she is ill and needs a doctor or some pills and she would recover. if she comes back, forgive and move on afteall she is your love easnt she.

love is not that eas to come by so when you find itk, keep it at all cost except it is dead and hopeless. but before you forgive her, make sure that she is truely repentant by acting like youve moved on. then ul see wether she is really serious or just "testing waters". she really has to beg and work to restore your confidience and help you heal.

please email me. il really love to help
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by SamMilla1(m): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2009
I will borrow my advice for you from jp philips.

He stated everything in clear blue letters.

You cried and got disappointed because you thought you had it all.
No, the point is ''a very good thing could have been done to you by God''.

We must learn to look beyond closed doors cos there is always another one open,
Crying is very good for the heart. You did the right thing.
I am sorry but that is one of those things you cant experience if you are not a human being.
But since you are human, you are vulnerable to such things.
Dust yourself and move on.
Dont let what you loose get you down.
Instead allow what  you intend to get to to pull you down.
If she is truly yours, she will come back begging and when she does,
Dont pretend to be god or something.
Welcome her if you still love her.
These things takes a lot of processes to heal.
I turned everything about me into jokes just because of a girl.
A girl i am older than for that matter.
I learnt to laugh over things that could hurt me and move on.

But guess what i learnt from the whole thing, that the more we grow, the more we learn how to do things right.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by smurf1(f): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2009
@ OP

Well suck it up and move on jare!! grin
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by fs(f): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2009
I'm sorry you had to go through this. I do have to say that you should simply find someone that fits your criteria, and not try to change a woman to be what you want. That doesn't really make sense. If you know what you want and the person you're seeing is not that, why do you try to change the person? So the person would grow to resent you and hate her marriage? Everyone should be free to be who they really are with their partners and noone should be trying to change anyone. I'm not saying we shouldn't compromise, but we all have a basic foundation of who we are and that should not be changed by/for anyone.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Phoenixxx: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2009
Welcome to the club man. I'm so used to this s#*t I'm like a f***ing pipe they just pass thru me come and go. I jsut hope say u chopp ur share because if u for no chop, na 2 zero be datna u come be mu mu wink
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by UNLEASHED(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2009
Life goes on my brother, I'm sure you'll soon get over her, thank God you're a man!
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by jendordino(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2009
also passing true the same senerio.
at poster
what do we do to deserve this kind of treatment from them
TRUSTING GOD sha
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by tatooboy: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2009
@poster

As much as i feel for you, people commenting and criticizing you on your experience are doing so simply because they dont know what loving someone means. Perhaps, lookin at our different backgrounds, some never saw the parents love each other. Infact in this part of the world i have heard parents even preach to their children that marriage is for child bearing and nothing more. I beg to disagree.

I bet you, she would come back. Men dont usually respect women they get cheap. She's gone cheap to another guy, but remember, they might not have slept in bed, so if you truly love her, its part of your responsibility to teach her except she is unteachable. Go read 1 cor 13 in the holy bible. It would help you. The problem here is that the kind of love we usually practice is selfish and thats why there is hurt. Please dont be dismayed, if you truly love, you call her, talk to her to see reasons in what she did, ask her if she's no more interested. I have always been an advocate for dialogue in all crisis issues.

Be strong, call her and talk it over.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by ariblaze(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2009
methinks

poster is trying to score by this post.

me don't believe sha
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by AdamBrody1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2009
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Welcome to my world bro!

You now see why it is good to date a girl and dump her ASAP?

See better guy that wants to marry a Chick, instead she dumps him on Vals day and when i felt like dumping my own on vals day, everybody was telling me to chill ad relax and love her.

Abeg, women are not worth all the hassles jare!

My advise to you is to get over it, find another chick ASAP after you finish brooding grin and then you make her fall in love with you, you sleep with her tire and dump her.

Life goes on. If you continue to listen to all these people on nairaland, its only sorry sorry eyah they will be telling you while they will be chilling with their own bobos! So u better sharp up like me guy!

Me i no feel pity for you kobo! tongue
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2009
Adam Brody:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Welcome to my world bro!

You now see why it is good to date a girl and dump her ASAP?

See better guy that wants to marry a Chick, instead she dumps him on Vals day and when i felt like dumping my own on vals day, everybody was telling me to chill ad relax and love her.

Abeg, women are not worth all the hassles jare!

My advise to you is to get over it, find another chick ASAP after you finish brooding grin and then you make her fall in love with you, you sleep with her tire and dump her.

Life goes on. If you continue to listen to all these people on nairaland, its only sorry sorry eyah they will be telling you while they will be chilling with their own bobos! So u better sharp up like me guy!

Me i no feel pity for you kobo! tongue

This one don start again?

I thought you found a girl. . . .oti tun bere oshi e. hiss
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Don1DeMaco: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2009
I dont believe ur story but then again who am i to judge.
its nairaland and we always need something to talk about.

if u really treated her good then u dont deserve what u got but then who says every good deserves good

but i can assure u dat if u treated her well she would find it difficult to see something good even if its steering her in the face and would always come back to u

But guy na u dey profess and confess love now oooo, if she comes back would u take her and forget that it ever happened. instead of crying dats what u need to be thinking about cos its going to happen and then its how u handle it that would make u come out of it a man.

if not forget it ever happened now and move on. if u cant take her back when not if she come cos she will definitely come then its good u let her be and look 4 ur own.

i wish u luck.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by AdamBrody1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2009
@heater

HeatFusion:

This one don start again?

I thought you found a girl. . . .oti tun bere oshi e. hiss

HeehEEEEEEEEEheeeeeeeeee! grin grin grin grin grin

Found which girl? Person i have dumped tay tay, Do you think i would come back to nairaland to gist you guys about it and allow u chicken brains to start misyanning to me.

Abegi! She is yesterday's newspaper, so irrelevant. Whether she cry tire or hang hin self na im wahala! Life goes on

Thats why my guys story is so funny!

As for you, you berra pocket your yabs inside your throat. I dont have time to start engaging in words battles with you!
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Lovelace: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2009
LMAO.
Exactly wot i said in a recent post.
14th -just another day to get dumped.
Women. Either hate 'em or love 'em. grin
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2009
Adam Brody:

@heater

HeehEEEEEEEEEheeeeeeeeee! grin grin grin grin grin

Found which girl? Person i have dumped tay tay, Do you think i would come back to nairaland to gist you guys about it and allow u chicken brains to start misyanning to me.

Abegi! She is yesterday's newspaper, so irrelevant. Whether she cry tire or hang hin self na im wahala! Life goes on

Thats why my guys story is so funny!

As for you, you berra pocket your yabs inside your throat. I dont have time to start engaging in words battles with you!
More like she dumped your ass , when she found someone better.

Lol, coincidence no? More like a repetition of history.

Better get yourself together and stop acting like a beat-up bushmeat.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2009
Thanks a great deal KISS ANGEL, SAM MILLA,  FS,  TATOO BO; me think you guys represent what this forum should be.

Welcome her if you still love her
SAM MILLA, thanks for that line

@poster
Cry and let the tears flow, its part of the healing process. Call her, be positive but remember not to play god when she responds favorably.

It happened to me. Though she came back, it was already too last (almost a year latter),  cos i was already seeing another. still respect her.

Just take it easy with yourself, it shall be well.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2009
densel:

Thanks a great deal KISS ANGEL, SAM MILLA, FS, TATOO BO; me think you guys represent what this forum should be.

Welcome her if you still love her
SAM MILLA, thanks for that line

@poster
Cry and let the tears flow, its part of the healing process. Call her, be positive but [b]remember not to play god
when she responds favorably.

It happened to me. Though she came back, it was already too last (almost a year latter), cos i was already seeing another. still respect her.

Just take it easy with yourself, it shall be well.[/b]
Nice reply jare

Y'all need to call your friend, Adamu, over and teach him how to be a man. The boy still refuses to grow up, overgrown man still behaving like a brat. Shame, shame, shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? / Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? / Love Memoir Of This Hausa Boy-by Umar Mash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.